How can I try to weaken down Sleep Apnea?

How can I try to weaken down Sleep Apnea?

I haven't been diagnosed since I have no money or insurance at the moment.

I've been told by multiple people that I snore loud and stop breathing for like 10 seconds at night at times.

I keep waking up exhausted and not fully there, which makes it hard to have the energy to do much, like work.

It takes a lot of energy to socialize and do physical work as well.

I am overweight, but I've been dealing with energy and poor breathing since I was very young, not having been overweight all throughout.

I am planning to lose weight, but need help with sleep apnea since the energy to work out isn't there a lot of the time.

How can I help combat it as I can work on getting money for actual treatment?

Please help, I want normal person energy someday.

I'm 220 lbs 5'9", if it matters.

Lose weight

Buy a patakara face trainer and go on a keto diet if you value your life. If you do not correct this now you will be a habitual mess, you will never bed a women without her losing her mind and you hate you self every day.

Buy a chin strap on amazon to hold your mouth shut while you sleep. You breath from your mouth and that's why you choke at night

Lose weight and quit dairy

Take the orthotropics red pill user.
>tongue up and sucked to roof of mouth
>teeth together
>mouth closed
>breath through the mouth

Do 24/7 and you will get better

Yes, I know that's a big one.
I used to weigh 140 at the same height, but still had trouble breathing and had the same problems.
I would like to go back to that weight, anyways.
Is there more I can do?
It's like my nose has no room for air even when awake as well.
I blow it, used those prescription nasal sprays, and although it does help, I still felt like I'm suffocating.
I can't imagine how bad oxygen gets to my brain at night.
My reflexes have just slowed down over the years.
I'm only 23, things can't be this bad.

>breath through the mouth
you were close

Breath through the nose
DONT breathe through the mouth. Keep your fucking mouth shut.

Dairy is bad for breathing?
I should've quit dairy when normal milk and yogurt were killing my stomach, but I was stubborn since I love cheese and cereal.
Doesn't my body try to breathe through my mouth since my nose doesn't get enough on its own?
Shutting down my mouth will not leave me with less oxygen than normal?

you are never never never NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVER supposed to breath through yourmouth

Ok I'll stop that.
One more thing.
Do you think all these negative effects from low oxygen to the brain van be reverted over time?
I want to be normal.
I wanna think more fast like I used to be able to.

>tfw deviated septum so permabreathing through one nostril
should I get this fixed anons

Try keeping a window open at night. Avoid sleeping on your back.

Just sleep on your side. Put yourself into stable side position when going to bed and sleep like that. That's what I do.

sorry no knowledge on that. just no more mouth breathing and do what said

>weaken down

Surgery, I did and you pretty much feel no pain after it,takes 1-2 weeks to take the stuff out of your nose and 1 month to be breathing better.

I'm bad with words.
I got that too I think, but I guess not as bad as you.
Dang doctor told me not to worry about it.
I couldn't sleep on my back if I wanted to.
I sleep on my stomach with my face to the side, though.

Except for when you're exercising really hard.

If you push or duck your tongue into the roof of your mouth and hold it 24/7, your nose airways will open up and you will experience nose breathing like you haven't in a very long time. It feels better than sex desu. Roof the mouth gets raw after a few days but will toughen up in a few weeks. Pain is pleasure! No pain no gain!

that sounds hot desu
my tongue automatically goes to the roof of my mouth when I close it
I just realized I always have my mouth open, naturally

play the didgeridoo

Will a normal chin strap work?
A medical patakara goes for over 100 dollars on Amazon.

The brain fog is from the bad sleep, fix the apnea and it will go away.

mewing, no joke

I've been looking for a face trainer, but I can't tell which is what I'd need.
These look like things to keep my mouth open.

Put duct tape over your mouth when you sleep. Srs. You will be forced to breath through your nose and you won't snore. Do it long enough and your body will adapt to the new habit no longer being a mouth breather.

its exactly that, your suppose to do exercises with the resistance so your mouth can naturally be shut all the time.

no you need one designed to keep your mouth shut. The face trainer is necessary if you have a loose jowl and excessively leave your mouth open, even slightly. No air should ever be able to pass between your lips and you should not be able to inhail from your throat. Breathe in, think about it. Think about how you breath, breath in like you are smelling something, now idle breath, if these are different your idle breathing is wrong. You need to naturally breathe like you would smell something.

I struggle to breathe through my nose at night. Completely fine during the day. I think lying down makes it harder for me to breathe through my nose.

Can you give me an example of what it should look like please?