So now the dust has well and truly settled and it has been decided that full body is the greatest routine for natties...

So now the dust has well and truly settled and it has been decided that full body is the greatest routine for natties, what does Veeky Forums's full body routine look like?

mon ohp, chinups, curls

tues incline bench, deadlift, farmer's walk

wed ohp, chinups, curls

thurs incline bench, tricep extension, farmer's walk

fri ohp, chinups, curls

sat incline bench, deadlift, farmer's walk

sun squats, tricep extension

nice
what reps do you use?

PPLPP

yeah i only do legs once a week, get over it

>being so insecure you need to post your 99 day split in full body thread for approval
Nice

here

Mon: main squat, main press, wide grip bench, rows
Wed: main deadlift, squat acc, press var, rows
Fri: squat var, press var, press acc, rows
Sat: event day some combo of strongman or Highland games. Usually a max event, dynamic event, endurance event and then some sort of throw.
Main lifts are done with reps ranging over 4 weeks using RPE to regulate so 5,2,4,6@9. Var is a variant of the main lift done for 3x6@8, act is accessories and are done 3x8@8. After I finish a cycle I switch main and variants or change out lifts depending.

This next cycle will look like.

Mon:front squat, OHP, bench, close grip rows
Wed: one handed deadlifts, belt squats, incline press, med grip rows
Fri: Romanian deads, z press, axle OHP every rep from the floor, close grip rows
Sat: probably start doe more highland as it's getting colder and wetter and I don't have to worry as much about slipping while sprinting with 500 lbs on my back

ABx

A:
Squat 6x2-3
BP 6x2-3
Pullups 5x10

B:
Clean 6x2-3
Push Press 6x2-3
DL 2x2 or 1x3
Pullups 5x10

post bod, I'm 99% certain you look absolutely dyel

I don't get it, so PPL is superior to a MWF routine?

routines change m8, I'm using this to fix some imbalances with my squat and get my clean technique down. The frequency and volume is really helping.

Monday: Upper power, lower volume
>bench 4x5
>pendlay rows 4x6
>weighted pullups 4x6-12
>front squat 4x8-12
>back squat 4x8-12
>backstep lunges 4x12

Wednesday: Overall strength
>overhead press 3x5-8
>deadlift 3x5
>facepulls 4x12
>power cleans 4x6
>weighted dips 4x6-12
>neck curls 4x20-30

Friday: Lower Power, Upper Volume
>squat 4x5
>hip thrusts 4x6-10
>bench press 4x8-12
>dumbbell shoulder press 4x8-12
>rear delt fly 4x8-12
>chin-ups 4x8-12
>dumbbell curl 4x8-12
>overhead tricep extension 4x8-12

Exercises in a rep range, I'l usually increase the weight when I hit the upper rep limit. I allow myself to keep going without a deload on a session where I didn't manage to hit a PR for five reps on all sets of the strength exercises, as long as I get the five reps the next week. If I don't, I deload by ten percent but only that specific lift on that specific rep range, letting the volume on bench or deadlift keep increasing in weight as long as it can. So far, results have been great. Squatting 4x12 has taught me a lot and made me improve enormously.

ok sorry

Doing Cowboy Method for squat, 5/3/1 boring but big for other lifts. Breakdown:

Day 1: Volume squats, RDL 5x10 at 50-60%, leg raises, hyperextensions if I feel like it

Day 2: 5/3/1 Bench. OHP 5x10 50-60%, Chins 5x10, vanity work if I feel like it

Day 3: Front squats, 5/3/1 deadlift, ab wheel

Day 4: Rest

Day 5: Intensity squats, RDL 5x10 50-60%, leg raises, hyperextensions if I feel like it

Day 6: 5/3/1 OHP, incline bench 5x10 50-60%, chins 5x10, vanity work if I feel like it

Day 7: Rest

Madcow 5x5

You clearly don't understand what full body means

Yes

Lol that "study" never said what their actually programming was, didn't have a control group, didn't last long enough, and wasn't done by a reputable institution or dr. Kys and stop shilling shit.

No. How do you misunderstand such a simple image? The study showed that higher frequency with same volume = better results. How is PPL more frequency than full body?

PPLPPLx = hits every muscle twice a week
PxPxLxx = hits evey muscle once a week
Fullbody = hits every muscle 3-4 times a week

I recently changed up my routine to 6 days a week so now I feel vindicated.

squat + press
rows + pull ups
press
squat + back
press
deadlift + back

alternating bench and ohp on press days. Accessories after main lifts are glute hams, leg raises on leg days. Back extensions, cable rows and curls on back days. Flies, tricep extensions, lat raises and db/incline variations on press days. also facepulls and hip thrusts when I feel like it.

Only been lifting seriously four months and settled into mon-weds-fri. Worth switching onto a two-day split 6 days a week, Veeky Forums? I'd still be hitting the same muscles with at least the same frequency but be less tired trying to fit so much into one workout.
Not doing traditional SS etc, doing usually 4-5 lifts per sesh rn. Usually some combination of squats, bench, pendlay row, deadlift, oh press, power clean, chins depending on how I feel, then some easy accessory work like kettlebell hyperextensions or bicycle crunches to finish.

It's the SAME VOLUME divided into more workouts you moron, it shows splits are better.

it's probably closer to ULULULx

Power day upper lower, GVt 3 days rest of the week. Because it makes fun and it works

> It's the SAME VOLUME divided into more workouts you moron, it shows splits are better.
> divided into more workouts

Wow you're really an idiot. You don't get more workouts for each muscle group on a split than you do for full body.
Yes, it is the same volume.... and the study shows that the same volume with a HIGHER FREQUENCY is better. You don't get a HIGHER FREQUENCY with a goddamn SPLIT ROUTINE.

Split up your bodyparts in a standard Push Pull Legs Program over the span of 6 days...

PPLPPLx = you're hitting each muscle twice a week. each muscle group gets 2x a week frequency, despite you doing 6 workouts a week. Making more trips to the gym doesn't mean you're getting more frequency for each muscle you dense tard. You're still only getting 2x a week frequency.

Now look at a full body program....3-4x a week...

FxFxFxx
or
FxFxFxF

You're making 3 or 4 trips to the gym, and each muscle group is getting 3-4x a week frequency. This will make better gains than the PPLPPL split because there is a higher frequency even tho the total volume is still equal. So PPLPPL is a waste of time, because you're in the gym MORE often and in return you get LESS.

I mean, fuck, a child could understand this shit.

SAME VOLUME DIVIDED INTO MORE DAYS

> SAME VOLUME DIVIDED INTO MORE DAYS

Please explain how hitting each muscle group 2 times a week is "the same volume divided into more days" than hitting each muscle group 3-4 times a week.

Read the OP
>Exact same volume
>Only difference is split over six days instead of three
>"I mean, fuck, a child could understand this shit."

If anything, it's advocating a two-day split over PPL but it's too vague to actually see without a link to the studies and programs used

>take what you can do full body thrice a week
>split in two for a six day upper lower split
>more gains

literally what OP implies

You don't understand the point behind it.

Fullbody = each muscle group's total volume is spread over 3 to 4 days.
(example: chest volume spread over 4 days because you can hit chest 4 days a week in fullbody routine)

PPLPPL = each muscle group's volume gets split over 2 days.
(example: chest volume spread over 2 days because you can hit only hit chest 2 days a week on your Push day in Push/Pull/Legs routine

I know. This guy was trying to say that the PPLPPL split is higher frequency than 3-4x a week fullbody simply because PPLPPL has you in the gym 6 times a week and thinks more days in the gym = more frequency.