Veeky Forums style

Show us how you dress Veeky Forums!

Bonus points if you find out in wich country I live and where I'm actually from.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00LQA5YGS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_kF-Tzb7BQQ6KW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show us Veeky Forums!

No one cares about your clothes you fucking faggot, this is Veeky Forums not Veeky Forumsgs

>cigarrettes
>fit

really causes atom movements in my macadamia nuts

Nothing fruity

>no chad hair
>no scoops
>no sips
>no Oates
>no gallon of milk

Do you even wanna make it ?

Truth

I don't carry my oats, milk and proton with me everywhere, user

are you wearing different shoes?

terrible

I'll take that as a no, then.

I wear this everywhere but the gym

>smokes
laughing anime girls.bat

LoL!

Ouch

sup /g/

Yodel

kek out loud

kik?

Kek

/poor/

this is fucking stupid

Way to bump the stupidity to the front page, idiot.

Dress code at work is a solid black shirt and either khakis or black pants. I don't like khakis, so that leaves me with this.

what watch?

Well I don't know what the watch in the picture is. Mine is just some stupid rubber digital one I found lying on the ground a few years back. It's slow an hour and three minutes but otherwise works fine.

You know you can change the time on those user

I wonder how hardcore you have to sniff your own farts to even download a template in order to add to this garbage.

Yeah but it's not a hassle. During the summer I add an hour and three minutes in my head, in the winter just 3 minutes.

Whatever tickles your peach

>T-shirt
>Hoodie

>Gym shorts
>Kahki shorts
>khaki pants
>Jeans

>Maybe a baseball cap

Some combination

are you my uncle

i actually saw someone wearing that kind of outfit IRL the other week. It was actually a decent looking woman and not a fat male weeb larper which made it even more unusual

Yes

Confirmed a big NO then

Obvious slav is obvious

Could also be a paki in london tho

idk i think i look good in this

>ywn have a qt gf like this to cook you low calorie deserts fortified with whey protein for maximum gains

I would make you the happiest woman in the world!

how many pumpkin spice lattes do you make on the daily

Revolting.

whatever poorfag I know I look good

I got like $600 or so in Nike gift cards, I have a whole new wardrobe.

You must sick dick real good ;)

Were you molested as a child?

You planning on panhandling downtown?

If you wear any type of jewelry besides a wedding ring or watch you're a faggot.

sexual hyper-predator

Sup, bros?

audile kek

im not a kommando. just army surplus is super comfy and super cheap and super long lasting.

and I stopped smoking but hang around with smokers and i like just having fire on me.

Anyone here dress chill?

i wear stuff like rocky but i dont leave the house ever

/preteen/

I could be

The only handling I'm doing is with your mom

ITT: numales.

None. I hate Starbucks. It's how I dress for work, man. Relax

It looks fine. What are you talking about?

I don't think you're in any position to be passing judgement

Something like this

Who gives a fuck this is Veeky Forums, I can shitpost about paslode until the cows come home. I dont even own a nailgun.

>high speed, low drag
My Man!

Good up until the beanie. Ditch the hat.

I'm shaved bald. Keeps my head warm

Well get a baseball cap. Beanies are the worst hat you could wear. You know what a beanie tells everybody around you? "Hi guys, I'm going no where in life except for down the block to see my dealer."

Are you really that concerned about how others see you that you'd give up warm headwear?

bretty basic

Explain skinny jeans to me, the dont look comfy or tidy and they dont have any cargo pockets.

>2834148▶
>
>None. I hate Starbucks. It's how I dress for work, man. Relax
>dresses in all black for work
You either have a retarded understanding of what color clothing to wear for business or you're an undertaker.

the uniqlos ones aren't really tight althought it was a bitch to find jeans that didn't squeeze my quads,for the pockets part I only ever need 2 pockets for my keys,wallet and phone

Sooooo when are you gonna shoot up your school?

YOU KEEP YOUR WALLET IN EXPOSED POCKETS?!!!!!

That jacket is aesthetic as fuck. W2c?

>YOU KEEP YOUR WALLET IN EXPOSED POCKETS
Well it's in my front pocket and
>implying I have anything of value in my wallet

Yea man

What about your phone and pocket knife? Do you really want that shit left in a paddock somewhere?

Honestly it's a Chinese faux leather jacket from Amazon but it doesn't look all that chintzy

Chouyatou Men's Vintage Stand Collar Pu Leather Jacket (Large, Brown) amazon.com/dp/B00LQA5YGS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_kF-Tzb7BQQ6KW

There are beanies that look good. Get something pic related.

How the fuck is that jew cap supposed to keep your ears warm? Man you Veeky Forumsgs really cant into practical clothing.

>what are knife ankle holster
I mean come on user it's 2017

I give up headgear because I don't like what it does to my hair. That doesn't change that hats send a message, and the one that beanies send is retarded.
>"You actually care what others think of you? Shit man I dress in dirty clothes and cover myself in mud because I don't care what anyone thinks."
Don't be stupid.

name of the girl lol?

Stop being a bitch boi, I live in Northern Europe and my ears are fine during colder months. Sometimes you have to compromise.

have a (you) if its ironical
(if not choke yourself in a volcano)

>Stop being a bitch boi
>avatarfags with a megabitchboy

Just a warning, Asian clothing like that very very rarely fits any normal white person correctly. It's made for Asian male frames.

unironically retarded?

If youre a neet your point is revoke. Working cold mornings and windy days calls for a beanie.

>avatarfags

You too fucking stupid to apprehend pic related was to highlight how bad you look when you're wearing a beanie. kys

>not working indoors

A dairy shed is technically indoors.

enjoy your herpes from your fat sheboon

thanks for the warning, dicklet.

lmao

>fake laugh to hide insecurity
sad!

so this is the Superior Nigger Intelligence i've heard so much of

spend alot of time thinking about niggers, my son.
your mom have the same problem?

this i like except for the nigress