/fast food/

Will I not make it if I eat out everyday?

Sometimes baby boy oversleeps and doesn't have time for breakfast, needs to stop by chipotle before workie :o(

burritos are as good as it gets when it comes to fast food desu

burritos are probably the worst fast food you can be eating desu

If you don't know the calories and macros of what you are eating you won't make it. It has nothing to do with whether or is fast food.

I've got a friend who eats mcdonals pretty much 4times a week and he is ripped as fuck.

explain. brown rice + pinto beans + meat + whatever spices it up cannot be worse than a fucking hot dog poutine.

>my faggot won't make me breakfast :(
>not fasting instead
you're fucked, and I don't mean just rectally

Probably the best "fast food" you can eat is shawarma wraps or shawarma plates desu

>carbs+carbs+carbs

I'm no ketofag but no one should be eating rice and tortillas together.

are you bulking? because if not, burritos are awful for you

>rice
ton of carbs, ton of calories
>pinto beans
still a good deal of calories
>meat
good, especially chicken
>tortilla
300 calories of empty carbs
>guac, sour cream
more calories
>pico de gallo, hot sauce, etc.
fine

so you're left with like 800-1000 calories for a middling amount of protein

like, i love burritos too OP, but they're certainly not great for looking lean and aesthetic

Yeah if you stay on top of your calories/macros. Fast food is easier than other restaurants since they usually self-report a lot of nutritional info. I eat at Chipotle and a Shawarma shop near my work every week.

When I ask waiters at restaurants how many ounces of meet is in a certain dish they look at me like I'm retarded. Its annoying, but I live in Houston and every other person here is a fatass so they probably never get asked questions like that.

You will, OP.
Especially if you eat kebab.

>paying for a bunch of seperately cooked food you could make at home
gaaaaaaaaaaaaay

That's the thing. Why eat out in the first place?

The only fast food I eat (and rarely does it happen) is the footlong steak sandwich excluding any cheese and condiments.

Because it takes less time/energy and sometimes you just wanna eat. Also sometimes they make it tastier than what you could make it
>INB4 MUH HOMEMADE MEME
NIgga are you retarded? Can't you say the same about any food?

>fuck the body's source of energy
you must know so much about nutrition

lot of calories, carbs, decent source of protein and fiber, along with a lot of nutrients. doesn't seem all that bad. get rid of the tortilla and put that shit in a bowl, and you've got a great bulking meal

I eat a cheat meal every day. since I fast 16 hours a day, I still eat well under my 2600 calories a day in my 2 meals (one cheat meal, one to fill the remaining macros).

Shwarma in laffa is great for bulking

As long as it fits your macros, mang

So are you a marathon runner? Or just fat?

>every day
>sometimes
Pick one nigger. Count your calories and you'll be good, but why you'd throw money away like that is beyond me

Want to know how I know you're new?

Shawarma is big here in slavlands, it's the most popular truck / street food by far.

>waaah I don't want any more energy
fag

No you're not gonna make it

pathetic excuses

if you can make it to Chipotle, have someone MAKE YOUR FOOD IN FRONT OF YOU, how do you not have time to make breakfast?

for a fact you will never make it. lazy fat piece of human trash.

Lots and lots of oil. A chipotle burrito is ~1100 calories

Because my diet is heavy in vegetables instead of empty carbs? Faggot

>muh carbs

Enjoy not making it tubby

>ordered a burrito for the first time last month
>literally struggling to finish it, so much fucking oil, ended up eating half at lunch and half at dinner, only meal of the day
>mfw someone eats these for breakfast

the shit was is easily over 1k calories and extremely heavy on fat and carbs, literally why