Hey i'm skinnyfat atm but a week ago i started working out; my regime is as follows:

hey i'm skinnyfat atm but a week ago i started working out; my regime is as follows:
150+ situps
100+ bicep curls
50+ pushups
50+ bent over rows
~100 sumo squats/regular squats
~20-30 minute run
i'm eating about 400-800 calories a day (one meal)

my question is, how will my body turn out if i keep this up?
i'm also open to suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_81bz857saY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Excuse me fine gentleman, may I ask you, why do you incur in such retardation?

elaborate.

are you going to have an input or what you mongols?

Do you have a gym membership? If you do, just do a beginner routine and progress rhe weights, you don't need that amount of reps.
If you don't and workout at home then it's better to do the same. 3or 4 sets, 15 reps max, and keep increasing weight.

If you dont have mote weights then... nothing to do, judt keep yiur routine, but I doubt its going to give you that much muscle. You need progressive overload.

Why are you doing your own routine when you have no idea what you're doing?

Follow a routine or program with built in progression.

SS
Eat 3100 cals a day and 1g protein per lb of bodyweight

it's stupid to try and do this insane volume everyday unless you really wanna have the endurance to do 100 curls. why are you training? to look good naked? then do what bodybuilders do. compound lifts. 3 sets of 12. accessory lifts as well. eat chicken, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and oats. are you trying to get stronger? train like a powerlifter and do 5 sets of 5 for the compound lifts. i shouldn't even be telling you this shit. you're supposed to read the fucking sticky. there, i spoonfed you enough to get started. now leave, and don't post again for at least 6 months.

i'm obsessed with looking skinny and thought this would help

Never gonna make it.

>health and fitness board
>asks how to be anorexic

Try Veeky Forums

I don't wanna be that guy, but just read the sticky dude. There's so much information in there regarding nutrition, exercise routines and the right mindset that I can't write down for you in one reply. It'll set you up for at least the first year or so of lifting. Also important to make sure you have a set goal in mind so that you can actually track your progress and it'll feel like you're achieving something. Good luck.

well my inital question regarded how my body would turn out, surmised Veeky Forums would have the answer

look up HIIT programs

I went through the same thing for a long time. What youre doing will make you skinny. In fact "getting big" is something that takes many many years of concentrated effort and dietary adjustments. If you just lift weights, do cardio, calisthenics, and be healthy, you will develop a skinny and aesthetic physique, fit for Veeky Forums.

you're gonna look like flabby shit (even moreso than now)

800 calories a day is not enough to fucking sustain a man, let alone one who is exercising. google starting exercise and diet routines, rather than expect to get spoonfed. you don't even have the fucking follow-through to do research, how do you ever expect to make it?

It sounds like you're trying to lose weight and get in shape without going to the gym or being seen or even really trying that hard. Get over yourself, read up on some beginner programs, and do it right. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Accidentally left out some things

400-800 calories is not sustainable. You're going to end up with serious health issues if you don't change that. For proper hormonal function, you should be eating 2100-2600 calories a day at least. I eat up to 4k and people keep asking me how I'm so lean and how I have sunken cheeks etc
Honestly what would be best for you after you sort shit out is intermittent fasting and eating enough during your eating period. Furthemore, eating more boosts your metabolism. Obese people get to the point that they are at by consuming insane amounts of calories -- 10,000 or so, so getting fat isnt something you even have to consider

thanks user

400-800 calories is just going to make you flabby. Your body is preserving your fat because your metabolism is fucked

You're anorexic.
Read the sticky, then get a therapist and talk to that person about your body image issues.

Of course, sorry if my ideas are scattered, it's late and I'm pretty tired.
Another thing I'll offer is that I actually lost a lot of fat when I started eating a lot of food and training hard. It's just all to do with your metabolism

is this board always so contradictory?

Yes. Are you done being a faggot now?

Fuck off and read by yourself.

do a real routine you fucking idiot. SS, or Phul or something.

Those retardedly high reps with no weight will burn calories but considering they won't do anything to actually develop muscles there's no reason to do them specifically. I'm pretty confident you could do a half hour on an exercise bike or treadmill and get the same results.

Also, 400-800 is probably not good for anyone over 4 1/2 feet tall. When you consume little enough, your body can potentially take measures to lower energy consumption. This means symptoms like fogbrain and general lethargy. Not to mention this will subsequently lower your metabolism and make you go catabolic, losing more weight from muscle than fat which is unaesthetic as fuck.

Double your caloric intake and do a program that makes some sense.

You need progression. Wait for a bodyweight exercises general (/bwg/) or look for one in the archives. Good job on actually taking the time and working out, now optimize it.

instead of all that.

Do 300 pushups and 300 chinups a day.

You will have no shoulders but your lats/chest and arms will be xbox hueg

>Skinnyfat
>Rose
Welcome from /r9k/

>skinnyfat
>150+ situps
>eating about 400-800 calories a day (one meal)

Read the sticky and lift you fucking fool.

>400-800 calories a day
Are you retarded or just trying to fit into your dresses? Go to /lgbt/ you fucking faggot, ask them about suicide tips while you're at it.

If you just want to be skinny you don't need to do all that shit, just keep eating what you're eating and do some cardio.

All shitbuds must die.

I miss Rose.

>400-800 kcal
thank mr skeltal

She's cute
Don't tell me it's a dude pls

>a cute girl on Veeky Forums
>thinks it might not be a dude

Retard

how silly of you rosie i suggest going for the pedro body instead of this

Start training heavy. Go to the gym or purchase a squat-rack, barbell, and weights.

this is Veeky Forums, not /b/. Lots of real women are posted here.

youtube.com/watch?v=_81bz857saY
It's a girl that looks like a trap lmao

She's so cute

former skinnyfat here, you're doing it wrong.
Start with a basic routine like a PPL or something. I went full suicide mode like you and this is how I turned out

once i stopped eating like a 12 year old anorexic comatose teenager, got a proper routine, I went to this. Im in my 6th month of training so that's about how long you can expect. I still look like shit tho but it's a long process

OP wanted a skinnyfat body not fat body

nice meme faggot