More girls in the gym recently

I've noticed in the past few months a large increase at girls in the gym, not even cardio bunnies but girls actually doing weights.

Anyone else noticed this/know the reason for the increase?

Pic unrelated.

Because of this fucking fat ass meme men are pushing on us.

Mehh, they'll probably quit or they only do meme exercises.

I've noticed girls in general are getting fatter and thicker.

i do like fat asses, but what happens whent hey get old? it gets disgusting.

>it's the patriarchy's fault waaaah
kys

Yeah they do look good.
It's just frustrating if you have a natural 90s body. Almost made it in the right time.

The don't get shitty with age per se.
Some women just have high end genetics.
Altough i admit the chance are higher for a nice fat ass to become a gross cottage ass.

Nobody said that. Relaxe.

idk that fat gets saggy when you get older and its disgusting

also genetically wide hips make it look like you have a bigger butt

>women bitch when men like skinny women
>women bitch when men like normal women
>women bitch when men like thick women
>women bitch when men like fat women
>or disabled women
>or abled women
>or pretty women
>or ugly women
>or buff women
>or black midget lesbian amputee women
>or retarded downey women
lol women are such retards. They are literally only made for taking dick, carrying babies, looking nice, and most of all, bitching about anything and everything that ever or will ever exist. Nothing else.

both genders bitch about stupid shit. just look at numales.

dis is why the path of nofap and being a volcel is the best path to take

I hate fat arses, honestly.
Firm and small is GOAT.

>my tiny penis fears a womanly figure, so i opt for boyish frames that can theoretically accommodate my embarrassingly small member

Did women always have thick butt and legs or nah?

during the 90s and 2000s i remember skinny curvy women being desired.

nowadays its thick or skinny with some fat on the right areas like boobs and ass.

Hambeasts are not "womanly".
Nothing grottier than a arse full of fat and cellulite.

A firm, tight muscular arse is optimum woman.

>fatass meme men are pushing on us
I was paraphrasing. Men aren’t forcing women into the gym.

Most thick women i see have celluite wheter you like it or not

and theyre not even fat either, theyre faces are still defined

>just look at numales
you mean estrogenated males? That's what estrogen does, it turns you into a female

Birth control (both taken directly and through contamination of the water supply). The same shit that has been turning men effeminate is making women more masculine.

I never see any Slayer/Chad tier buff dudes or even ugly buff dudes talk to these """women""". Its always dyel douchebags that try to chat them up and act like weirdos around them lol.

Some girl who started lifting and using the machines brought a group of 3 white knight males to the gym last night LOL. they were talking loudly and shitting up the gym atmosphere. those DYEL white knight males were praising how hard she worked at the gym when she showed them the exercise she does. they were showering her with praises and they were also talking shit about the buff dudes in the gym, calling them roidheads. it was fucking pathetic to witness. such fucking douchebags

This. They are mentally feminine.

Estrogen + lack of athleticism + shit genetics = numale

I saw this as well, they will literally bitch about anyone bigger than them while praising girls for doing easy as fuck weight.

only time it is acceptable to not have DAT ASS is if asian qt3.14

even then a little dat ass is nice

>it's frustrating I didn't get a good body handed to me

Never thought I'd see such an entitlement like this on Veeky Forums. I guess you can't expect much from women who get everything handed to them just for being skinny fat as opposed to obese.

Yeah in a decade it's going to be the reverse.

i bet she still has hundreds of men lining up to fuck her too. Women just love to bitch about shit. All they're good for is a nice ass and pair of tits.

I didn't say they do.

Women want what men desire.

That's why the try to get a fat ass.
That's why there are more in the gym.

Easy. No patriarchy and nothing. Just biology.

Yeah crazy entitled. Cant believe it. The worst.

He's right, all i wanted was an ass but holy shit did that change my mind after reading this f thread

these things go in cycles. back at the turn of the last century when gymnastic fervor was setting in hardcore, women did the same kinds of progressive weighted exercises men did, but then there was a backlash against being too unfeminine and then in the 40s-50s weightlifting came back for women with Hollywood and beach bodies and then the 70-80s was all about cardio health and getting thin and the weights bulk you up meme was born, and then J. Lo and her fat ass came on the scene and chicks have been slowly getting back into weights esp as literally every instawhore out there has a "butt routine" they brag about and so forth.

Bradley Martin talked about this off hand in a video a long time ago: chicks literally come to the gym to work their asses and legs and just tone the rest and get shredded. Look at a VS model today from 15 years ago for example.

it's what's in right now; can't say I'm sorry, this is far better than the praying mantis heroin chic days when chick workouts consisted of cocaine and lettuce

>the exercise

just one or typo?

Elaborate

>i changed my attitude about my body because I saw teenagers being edgy on the internet

Ironically this kind of knee-jerk counterculture reaction is the same exact mental illness that creates the incels you're so butthurt about. Now go forth and resent all of the perfectly normal men in your life who happen to have an involuntary sexual preference towards fatter asses.

Get them to start doing back

Once a certain number of rolemodels hops on a trend a girl has no choice but to hop on too.

In this case the cause and effect went something like:

Thick/big asses are hot so men look at them

Female IG fit models need to be looked at and so showed off their big asses

Aspirational girls hated the big ass trend when they saw their favorite lifestyle guru on IG touting hers (Not realizing same woman was earning money first as fap fuel and second as a lifestyle guru)

Aspirational girls saw yet even more IG slutz showing off their big squat asses.

Not to mention the kardashian thing which I think is horrid, so much silicon in that woman.

Eventually these girls saw the last IG slut that turned the trend from "gross thing separate from me" to "inspirational lifestyle I want to embody."

Also they might just be trying to get healthier OP you ever think of that?

And that's disgusting.

Cellulite is an indication that someone is overweight, which is an indication that they're unhealthy, with poor self maintenance.

I'm not interested in fucking animals.

They realized doing 12 minutes of low to medium effort leg lifts and 48 minutes of standing around on their phones is easier than doing 60 minutes on a treadmill. They don't have to ruin their make up getting sweaty.

you sound like a reddit incel who uses words like vapid. you also browse /pol/. you're tlaking as if you have a choice and any of these women will choose to fuck you lol

Just because I am not sexually attracted to the bottom of the barrel options of women?

If she has cellulite, I'm 100% not interested.

I'm married to a qt petite girl, who puts a small amount of effort into not being a fat slob; if you're interested in cellulite, you either have a fetish or low standards.

I have noticed more, hot women at my gym recently. Which is a problem because I go to the gym with my girlfriend every day.

>girlfriend feeling insecure from the competition
>problem

Don't worry -your girl gets plenty to look at too.

Or maybe you should worry?

I'm sure she's thrilled about your attitudes towards women with one specific and very singular aesthetic defect, knowing that she could be the nicest girl in the world, a successful athlete and a billionaire but if she gains 20lbs once in her life and has the unlucky genetics to have a bit of ass cellulite at sub 30% bf you'd immediately be disgusted by her now zero worth as a human being. Or, you're just being intentionally edgy on a South Malaysian coastline crab collecting webforum.

You're fucking clueless, cellutite is not normal and is terrible for young women to have, thick or not.

All women have cellulite you idiotic shut in.

We help each other keep fit.

If I were to fall off the wagon, I'd expect her to help me back up same as I would for her.

Point is, if you meet a girl and she's so fat/unfit she has a cottage cheese arse, she's going to be that way her entire life because she doesn't care.
If you meet a girl and she takes care of her health/fitness, then it's a good bet she's well put together and would help you rather than hinder you.

My wife doesn't, her trick is roughly controlling her diet and exercising a couple of times a week.

>gets btfo and results to technicalities
embarrassing. Everyone knows what men mean by cellutite, don't try to turn this around.

Her trick is good genes. Count yourself lucky.

Plenty high end actresses have cellulitis.

False, I've had two girlfriends that didn't have any.

Kek, no.

Genetics doesn't control your diet and your exercise.

Two of her sisters have horrific cellulite, she just knows how to maintain herself.

Those actresses, a lot of them have diet only routines, hence their arses are entirely fat and silicone.

Depends on the lifting goals and whether or not they're seriously training for a strength sport, but sure, that's a more reasonable generalisation than your previous posts when discussing laypeople. People who are chronically unfit and aren't bothered by it tend to stay that way.

That being said, it would be retarded to call (for example) Daniella Melo unfit just because her thighs carry some chub in the off season. Just like how most men experience performance decline below 10%bf, women don't usually want to drop significantly below 20%, and gaining mass without increasing bf% is significantly harder for women than it is for men simply because there's a certain level of accuracy with which you can measure calories and very small caloric surplus becomes extremely unreasonable to calculate under ~200kcal.

>Being this butthurt over the truth.

>Ignoring basic biology facts, baka

You virgins probably don't know what cellulite looks like.

I'm pretty happy not having close up experience with cellulite, to be frank.

I'll happily go my entire life, only sticking my dick into things that don't look like a package of mishandled tofu.

My QT asian GF has 36DD and dat ass and a small waist. Feels good man.

>I'm married to a qt petite girl, who puts a small amount of effort into not being a fat slob
and you are browsing Veeky Forums... she must be an ugly fuck or you are just lying to an Taiwanese alcoholic self-help board

This may surprise you, but some people continue to shitpost here, well after they've gotten their shit together.

well if he is on his Job and have nothing to do, but posting on this insecure shithole, i would understand that. Im at work now in Germany. Im always at work when posting here.
If someone is home and losing time on Veeky Forums not jerking of to /gif or keking on a ylyl threads well he is aloser and not marry to a petite qt, maybe to a ugly fat slob at best, at very best.
which time is it there, are you at work?

Holy fuck your English is bad, Ahmed.
GMT+8, no DST.

I'm a phone poster, mostly.
I shitpost on the go.

i learned english from /pol, please abduhla.

I go late at night the only girls I see there are probably in high school and they just do retarded shit on the smith machine for like an hour then leave.

This my surprise you, but /pol/ has vastly different userbase to most blue boards.

Well, this is it. If you are strong or even not "estrogenated" you are secure and confidant, if you see someone bigger and if you even think of them at all, you think, good job, what's he doing to get that big? How do I get that big?

I used to hear women say stupid shit about how they don't want to lift cause they're scared they'll become "big and manly" but I shit you not, I have heard actual males said that, that they're not going to lift heavy weights because they don't want to be "too big".

> genders
* sexes

do you work out for much longer than an hour?
are you natty?

I did, but they only do machines and meme exercises with stupidly low weights, I've never even seen a girl do a 1 plate squat or deadlift at my gym. I think they're doing it because of all the fit girls they see on Instagram, they're always more.

funny coming from you

You must be either a woman or a troll (if that's the case nice bait cause I'm taking it) because you can't be this retarded. Cellulite is gross, however if my perfect girlfriend gained some fat because of circumstances and things she can't control (I can't think of any right now, but let's assume it's possible) I wouldn't dump her because of that, I'd probably try to help her get back in shape because I don't like cellulite.I wouldn't think she's worth nothing because having cellulite doesn't cancel all her good qualities, I would just find her less attractive.

look

Post pictures

So they can post stupid stuff on Instagram.

All girls that I'm aware of who do barbell weights post almost daily if not twice daily about how hard they work, how much they lift and how amazing the experience is. Whilst pretty much doing nothing other than babby weight squats and babby weight deadlift.

Like, just fucking pick things up and put them back down. I can lift 5 times of what you can without needing to turn into some sort of interpersonal catharsis.

cry much?

>babby weight squats
what would that be? 1pl?

lmao get laid turbo nerd

Fuck off cum licker

Depends on your body weight etc.
For girls 2pl8 is good. For guys even 2pl8 is fucking babbyweight.

>babyweight for girls
>2pl8

ok then.

Men have been going to the gym ever since it was created in order to better themselves and attract a mate and as soon as you do the same you start complaining

Petite women are traditionally considered feminine and womanly, while large men are traditionally considered masculine. Small frames are not boyish nor masculine. Otherwise we would all be trying to get smaller, not bigger

A lot of them follow other women on instagram and youtube. These internet celebrities are famous for being gorgious and they sit around and give out their workout/diet routine.

They are dispelling the rumor that most women fall for: If women lift weights they will become ugly and look like men.

Fit is the new skinny, and the ones that aren't Jelly butterbeasts are seeing results from others and striving for the same level of fitness now.

im gonna post this here
ive been lifting at a new gym and lately, there have been girls lifting near me in the free weights section, they can lift anywhere else but they tend to be near me should i try to talking to some of these girls if they are also checking me out?

No

Those side glances are 'to keep an eye on you' so they can be prepared to run in case you try to rape them after bench pressing

don't listen to you can go up and say hi if you think you can hold up a small talk as you will most likely have to do most of the talking/asking.

>For guys 2pl8 is babbyweight

the average man benches 60kg

I'm a grill and it took my 3 months to deadlift 1pl8. I don't even know if I'll get to 2.

Keep up your protein intake and avoid dieting while you lift. Muscle needs material to grow and get stronger. A lot of girls I know try to do both and end up defeating themselves because they calorie restrict and don't give their muscles the food it needs.

Yeah, just a joke mate, go up and at least try to make friends. That way you have some people to talk with while you lift

thanks man. I have lost 20kg in about 4 months so that has had something to do with it I guess. My protein is at 40% right now but I would still like to cut some 5kg of fat. Also, have seen other grills lifting 2 and 3 pl8 and they are not that big. I could barely lift the bar before but I haven't gotten any more muscular since then.

This tbqh. At my gym I see people that are swole af and they bench like 2 pl8s at best.

Heck, I've seen people lifting just 1pl8 and looking great.

Either most people here are memeing or everyone is a deluded powerlifter. Benching more than 2pl8 is useless. Squatting more than 2pl8 is useless.

asses are like wine

Fatties are gross.

>asses are like wine
better if you're gay?

if by gay you mean happy for some grandma ass then yes

gays ARE perverts but I think they prefer grandpa ass.

I assume because they noticed their Instagram feed will never have more than 500 followers so they're hoping that this will increase their chances of getting attention.

Here in Europe there's no increase at all. It's always the same - 99% of women do meme exercises for 20 minutes, and 95% of men do meme exercises for 20 minutes.

i prefer youre fat moms ass

gross.

Hey if your mom has a nice ass then i wouldn't mind tapping it

Somebody post more like this

Nobody's complaining?

Op asked why there are more women in the gym.
I answered it's because of men's new preference for fat ass.

Just why are you guys all so sensitivte?