Whats his end game?

youtube.com/watch?v=IrweOk_JZBY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibP22-DoH6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

destroy all the juden

patreon buxx from losers on /pol/

he has a rather unpleasant looking nose doesnt he?
its not jealousy, he clearly has a great body that he worked hard for. but his nose is very off putting.

He has a horse face

He looks pretty hot here nohomo

>he hasnt fallen for neck train meme
Bet he gives shitty BJ's.

Idk man, he definitely looked weird when he was younger but I think he's pretty handsome now.

Standing next to his brother I get jelly. Why can't I have a shredded right wing family?

Bit gay

Suprised he hasnt taken the neck pill

Nords tend to have upturned pig noses.

The irony is that they like to think of themselves as being the nazi ideal when Germans have stronger jaws, smaller chins and downward tilting noses

He's one of the only ecelebs I actually like. Seems like a really genuine guy that would be fun to hang out with.

He may be a goddamned right-winger horseface faggot but he has a lot of reasonable things to say.

This guy unironically shills for neo-nazis.

Are you a shill? He says Sweden should be for the Swedish people, France for the French, England for the English, and so on. You think that qualifies at "neo nazism?" It's fucking common sense. Who cares if some skinheads also believe that. What a childish argument.

every white person who isn't ashamed of being white is a 'nazi" nowadays

Stupid generalisation, /polcuck/.

how so retard ?
You think its fucking normal that we are becoming foreigners in our own country? That our government is run by marxists who seek to ethnically cleanse the native peoples of Europe or North America ?

I think you dumb libs have no clue how much things have changed, and how much of an outrage the shit liberals are doing would be to our ancestors.

>He says Sweden should be for the Swedish people, France for the French, England for the English, and so on. You think that qualifies at "neo nazism?
Actually no, I was mainly referring the fact that he advocates for the "documentary" called "the greatest story never told"

Whats wrong with that, there is a entire world out there that western history books/schools do not teach

Growing a beard I guess

No. I live in Scandinavia, you have no idea what you're talking of.

>native peoples of North America

Actually Europeans were the foreign invaders themselves you crybaby.

who founded civilization in North America
We are the natives of Canada & USA

>who founded civilization in North America

The natives did, lol. Europeans are native to Europe. You just can't accept reality.

>implying the Americanized version of history is any more accurate

No, they were savages & squatters, we are the ones who turned this land into the finest in the world
And it was only we that are capable of this

Answer the question, do you think it's normal that our own governments are implementing policies that force whites into minority status?

>we are the ones who turned this land into the finest in the world
you mean full of fatasses, niggers and retards?

The American nation-state as it has existed since 1776 is a European invention.

You keep saying "we," as if you lived back then and you aren't just another idiot on an internet forum whose impotent frustration is preventing him from thinking clearly. Grow the fuck up lol.

>I think you dumb libs
Do you really think? What makes you sure I'm a "lib" – how dare you guess my opinions or political views on one simple comments? What do you even consider a "lib". I'm at least not ashamed of being white, male and heterosexual. How about you?

>You think its fucking normal that we are becoming foreigners in our own country?
Nope. But I don't know any country in which this happens - athough some people try to convince the sheeple of it in order to set their own agenda.

>That our government is run by marxists who seek to ethnically cleanse the native peoples of Europe or North America ?
Noprth america is a melting pot of immigrants. The only natives of North America either live in reservations or are marginalized. Be it nigger, spic or "wasp", all of them are immigrants or their ancestors are. Thus they mostly are racial bastards in one way or the other.

And not even in Germany which always is used as the bad example the germans are becoming a minority. They survived the flood of russian "germans" and the wallniggers which ruined german social system and fucked up the state budget and they also will survive the flood of syrians.

But well, believe what ever you want. Let's lift and eat clean and discuss about that – that's why we here on Veeky Forums

We as in our people, the nation. Which is determined by blood. You don't see non-whites having any issues with this concept. Whites 70 years ago didn't either, its just today we have been brainwashed to view racial solidarity as some sort of evil concept.

You want to call the founders & their racial kin "immigrants" on the same level as their slaves or recent illegals.
Thats lib enough for me.

What we are experiencing today is utterly unprecedented in history
Average IQ's have plummetted 5+ points throughout Europe or America, and the flood of non-whites continues unabetted.

kek

>muh natives did lol XD XD!!

First, they're not fucking natives to North America. They're Mongoloids who immigrated here as well, crossing the Bering Straight. This is such a shitty argument again. Really, the left has nothing of weight. Peoples have always been immigrating, fighting, conquering, and enslaving. The only difference now is that self-denying whites defend their own demise. It's truly unbelievable.

So what? You can corroborate pretty much everything in that documentary with the books of mainstream historians (minus the bit about gas chambers being a war propaganda tool and minus the overall tone towards the Third Reich).

>North America is a melting pot of immigrants.
If you knew anything about the history of North America, instead of just parroting jewish screeds, you'd realize that isn't true. America was founded on Anglo supremacy, tolerating Germanics and Scandis who (by force) adopted Anglo culture.
It is true that the native Indios of North America have been abused. But what can be done about it? If you actually cared about the Indios you would be against 1 million immigrants from the third world entering this country yearly. But you don't actually care, you use their historic suffering as a tool to prevent white people from serving their own interests.
There is no reason for white Americans to submit to their own replacement. You wouldn't expect it from the Indios, would you? When the white settlers arrived in America would you tell the Indios they are receiving the gift of diversity? No, you wouldn't.

>they also will survive the flood of syrians.
Firstly they are not all Syrians. Secondly, Germany can't survive a generation of dysgenics. If the German people become wholly comprised of or mixed with arabs, north africans, and black africans, they will never survive as anything resembling the historic nation of Germany. Google the "Hooton plan". This plan was devised around 70 years ago, to replace the German population with swarthy foreign men to eradicate the German phenotype. It is being enacted right now. The people who have done this to the Germans know exactly what they are doing and what their goal is.
The European union was founded on the basis of the "Kalergi plan", also, which is intended to wipe out the European peoples and replace them with non-whites.

Now, I want to know how you can be complacent with this? How you could defend or excuse this? The actions of our own governments to destroy our people?

>Natives built a society
>white people come and take over
Oh my god, that is evil! Those poor natives deserve their own living space to preserve their own way of life! Just because the whites have superior numbers and technology doesn't mean they get to abuse natives, they have a right to exist! The natives should fight back in resistance!
>Whites built a society
>non-white people come and take it over
This is just the beauty of diversity. If you can't cut it in the multicultural world you deserve to die out. These people are just better than you. Also you are guilty of historic sins so just die quietly. Don't you dare try to resist or deny your replacement, that's racist.

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=ibP22-DoH6Y

Straight with high nose bridge. I don't see whats wrong with it

yeah, the natives (not one nation) got wrecked by a foreign population. that's what I want to prevent here.

>Google the "Hooton plan".
I love it when imbeciles beleive every fucking conspiracy that's found in the net. There were a lot other "plans" never to be realised.

If you believe your shit then how could I argue against it. It must be true for you. In my opinion you qualify for a long stay in a lunatic asylum because of acute paranoia and a distorted reality – but I'm glad I don't have to decide this. Live long and prosper Mr. crackpot.

>white native Germans will become a minority in their own nation in 1 generation due to the government policy of open borders and asylum for foreign men
>but this is a crackpot conspiracy theory
Even if Hooton himself wasn't directly responsible for what is happening in Germany and across Europe today, you cannot deny that the Germans aren't being subject to his plans.
"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future"
-Richard Kalergi, founding president of the Pan-European Union.

>ignores the truth about the founding of America
>ignores the example about the American Indians
>ignores about how Germans will be gone in the not too distance future if things continue
>ignores the Kalegri Plan, which has tons of things about on the net, and even how Merkel won the European Award by the European Society Coudenhove-Kalergi in 2010.

Nice job singling out one thing in his argument. You are a fucking jew or a white whom deserves to be hanged.

>r/fitness

This is not so much a "plan" or any particular sort, just the recognizing of the reality that a country is the product of its nation
Destroy that nation, whether through coddling of blacks or importing mexicans/asians, then so goes the country

It is a jewish debate tactic to always ignore the truth and discredit anyone who speaks the truth as having a disorder or a mental illness.
Wrongthink is a mental affliction, anyone who disagrees with the narrative must be insane, there's no other reason to have a problem with how the world is running, it must be insanity. Anyone who disagrees is insane, and as we all know, the insane should be institutionalized.
This shit is just perverse.

Literally pejorative mouth sounds

A nation is a product of its people. The most important recourse a nation has are its people. If you destroy the quality of a nation's people, you destroy that nation.

nation and people are the same thing
Thats the point of a nation state, a state which exists to preserve & better its nation.
Instead we see in our modern times the state seeks to destroy its nation.

>Instead we see in our modern times the state seeks to destroy its nation.
Our enemies are a nation within a nation, an ethnocentric tribe acting as a monolith within its various hosts. They are normal, we are afflicted.

Jesus Christ.
Yeah, I like The Golden One. Very passionate, fights hard for what he believes in. His end goal? He wants more people to be like him: dedicated, strong, and joocey.
Not that hard to figure out if you paid even a small iota of attention.

I respect him. It is a better to life for greatness and a cause than your own vanity and hedonism.

Transitioning

Retaking Evropa, then Constantinople, then Jervsalem.

Purging all heretics and ((()))'s in the process.

And they got conquered like many nations before them. May civilization have lost land that way
Why is it only America has to feel bad about it?

Many civilizations*

>retaking a desert dump before retaking North America and Australia
Christcucks are spiritual semites.

the bottomm half of it

You have no idea what you're talking about

>Why is it only America has to feel bad about it?
Because whites are susceptible to guilt tactics. They wouldn't ever push white guilt if it had no effect.

It is a great deal for them, don't you think? All they have to do is whine long enough and whites will bring them into their nations, pay for their expenses, excuse their crimes, prioritize them in positions of power over their own, and allow them to keep breeding and take over white systems of government through sheer numbers (as well as infiltration).
They do all this by whining. They don't have to waste a single bullet, or put themselves in danger. They accomplished more by whining than any other military invasion in history. Not only are they taking over the nations of their enemies, but they are living in luxury and getting their enemies to foot the bill.

Whites are to susceptible to mind tricks and deceit. They look for a higher intelligence, a higher truth, a higher purpose than themselves. When they are taught that "higher truth" is dying out, then they will follow. It's such a shame. It's such a beautiful and unique trait that, if it wasn't completely subverted, would be used to lead us into the stars, create beautiful works of art, and build amazing civilizations.

And whites are conditioned to think normal behavior is somehow morally wrong, its "nepotism" or "racism"

And are then further conditioned to accept and promote the nepotism, ethnocentrism, and favoritism of other races. At their own expense, in their own nations.
Subversion and propaganda has done more damage to our race than any war has in history. All it took was a few hebrews to buy out strategic positions of power in our institutions (media, government, education), then you condition the generation of whites you have under your complete influence. 50 years later, you are at the halfway point of destroying the white race in America.

The refugee crisis started in 2015, and now, only 2 years later, if trends continue then ethnic Germans will be a minority in less than a generation. They will be completely overtaken by a foreign race without a single battle fought, all while paying their own invaders and offering them access to their women.

Then you have demoralized, indoctrinated people of our race defending it. Different stripes from all walks of life, different people with different reasons as to why we should all die quietly, all not even aware that their rhetoric was purposefully fed to them from foreign nationals and their paid traitors. They all have their own smarmy little answers as to why their own people should just die.
Can you imagine? The kind of mental torture and anguish someone has to go through to defy even their most basic survival instincts? It's done on a global scale. Could you imagine a tribe of lions willingly offering up their bellies to hyenas and all other animals of the jungle because they just decided that they were too "privileged" to exist? The white race is absolutely mentally sick, and needs a cultural renaissance.

i wonder if there actually is a jewish version of him

ironically enough, islam and judaism represent many of his ideals, more so than the consumerist state that western civilization has entered

>i wonder if there actually is a jewish version of him
Jews are averse to labor and physical exertion.

Only on Saturdays.

defeating the perfidious beta leftist

no...u

Source on the artwork?

Have to agree on this. It's good that Christianity gave us a moral sense that protected us against things like the normalization of homosexuality, trannies, gender roles in the like, but that it's race blind, worships weakness, and puts man above nature and not man as part of an ecosystem are its total failings.

The whole concept of islam is submission to god. Islam is a religion that's based on living for a higher power, and giving the art that the religion has produced, it seems many of its followers are genuine.

white people aren't special snowflakes with goodness running throughout their blood, I don't think any ethnicity is.

>ave to agree on this. It's good that Christianity gave us a moral sense that protected us against things like the normalization of homosexuality, trannies, gender roles in the like, but that it's race blind, worships weakness, and puts man above nature and not man as part of an ecosystem are its total failings.

that's a pretty shallow understanding of christianity, but then again paganism itself seems shallow since the only reason people get into it is because of D&D and Skyrim, where's the philosophy? the answers to life and how to live it? the culture? the art? many pagans i've seen are just athiests who don't want to be called a fedora so they adopt a lifestyle that promotes them physically improving themselves, that's it.

I'm not a pagan, but I believe whites must have a religion that has nature consciousness in it or they're doomed - rather the planet must have religions that are nature conscious, meaning they fundamentally see man as a part of nature and must respect the rules that are set forth, that we're here to advance ourselves and our surroundings, not think of ourselves as the masters of these lands that god gave to do with as we will, rather we are the stewards and respect what we've been given and want to refine it.

And that's not the full belief of what I think about Christianity. I think there are some positives, too, of course. It's just too old at this point, desu, too in the past and too many of what it's about was for that time and place.

For the record, I'm into Eastern Philosophy and the likes of Nietzsche, Evola, and especially GI Gurdjieff much more.

regardless of culture or ethnicity, I think most people don't care about the planet or the ecosystem and the people that do are a minority. Ironically enough, the eastern countries that believe in the religions you are interested in are some of the greatest polluters of the world. If there is a country that would somehow start a spearhead to save the environment it would be one like Israel, Switzerland, Sweden, Japan, etc

I know. I've lived in India for about 5 winters in the mountains. They give zero shits about the environment, where their trash ends up, or even a dying dog or person on the street. The beliefs there and the traditions of enlightenment go back to the Aryan days of long long ago - the blood that birthed those beliefs is long gone, but the influence is still there. And the names I mentioned were not Indian, all Europeans, but, yes, influenced by those schools of thought.

Complete lol at Israel spearheading to save the environment. I've also traveled there, and they treat animals, especially cats, like vermin and trash the streets of even the suburbs of Jerusalem.

And most people don't care, you're right, but some groups are more compassionate than others when it comes to animals in particular. Germans and Scandinavians stand out in this regard - haven't been around enough Japanese to judge fairly.

Submission to god is not spiritually European. There is a difference between living for a higher truth and blindly following and serving a god as you are instructed. Almost all races of the world are involved in the worship of some form of god/gods. The difference is something called the "Faustian spirit". That you would condemn your own soul to hell for eternal greatness, to know a profound truth. For an islamist, you sacrifice your mortal body to achieve eternal paradise. For any semitic faith worshiper, the concept of mortal greatness doesn't exist. Only subservience, with its rewards being given in the afterlife.
Most whites feel like they must discover some universal truth, and work towards universal greatness. Whites are very driven to sacrifice themselves and their own lives for what they see as the ultimate right, even if it makes their lives terrible. They have been manipulated into thinking that truth is egalitarianism, and that sacrifice is their own lives, their own destiny. The propaganda is specifically designed to make it seem as though the adopter has come to find this "truth" themselves, which is why leftism always operates under the guise of being the "underdog", even when they have complete hegemony over western civilization.
The spirit of the white race, as a whole, should be used for achieving mortal greatness. Building empires, exploring space, perfecting our minds and bodies, creating beautiful art. Instead, our imperative is destroying ourselves for those undeserving.
Also
>art that islam has produced
Almost none. Art is haram. Everything spiritually good to come from the middle east and its people were from before they adopted islam.
>white people aren't special snowflakes with goodness running throughout their blood, I don't think any ethnicity is.
We are special in that we deserve to retain our uniqueness as a race, unmolested. Every other race expects the same. Of course whites are not perfect, look at the state we're in.

Why was the Mohammedan's post deleted? It wasn't bad at all.

>It's good that Christianity gave us a moral sense that protected us against things like the normalization of homosexuality, trannies, gender roles in the like,
These morals were also promoted in European paganism. Christianity is not responsible for dispensing natural human morals.
>seems shallow since the only reason people get into it is because of D&D and Skyrim
Paganism is the unique spiritual expression of your ancestors.
>where's the philosophy? the answers to life and how to live it? the culture? the art?
Study different branches of Paganism yourself and find out. To put it simply, semetic faiths like Christianity teach man to revile nature "noahide laws" (man is a fallen angel), while Paganism teaches cohabitation with nature and a respect for its laws, "darmha" (man is a rising beast).
>the culture? the art?
All being hidden from you. The jewish media doesn't like to show whites to their own history.
>I'm not a pagan, but I believe whites must have a religion that has nature consciousness in it or they're doomed - rather the planet must have religions that are nature conscious, meaning they fundamentally see man as a part of nature and must respect the rules that are set forth, that we're here to advance ourselves and our surroundings, not think of ourselves as the masters of these lands that god gave to do with as we will, rather we are the stewards and respect what we've been given and want to refine it.
That's a good way to think user. Whites don't need a religion, per se, but they do need a respect and reverence for nature and its laws and hierarchies.

Meant to quote
for part of my post.

>they treat animals, especially cats, like vermin and trash the streets of even the suburbs of Jerusalem.
It always bothered me that, to jews, goyim are to be treated as animals. They treat us (and animals) with absolute scorn and loathing. Something unique to the white race is a respect towards all forms of life. There's no capricious abuse of animals in white societies. There's actually a respect for animal life. Almost all environmental programs are 100% white, with the only reason non-whites entering is to use it as leverage to get whites to stop breeding.
Only white people care about the treatment of animals. husbandry, domestication, preservation, propagation, study. Even high IQ east asians will purposefully genocide entire species of animals if it suits their interests at the time. I wonder what it is about Europeans that led them to respect nature to such a degree? What part of our evolution made this advantageous?

What a dumb fucking cuck. How do these kinds of people wander onto Veeky Forums anyways?

Why do libs constantly taunt white people by saying that in the future everyone will be some muddied brown color, but then act like the concept of "white genocide" is insane and doesn't exist?

>Study different branches of Paganism yourself and find out. To put it simply, semetic faiths like Christianity teach man to revile nature "noahide laws"

the noahide laws are simple laws meant for outsiders to follow and in modern society are mostly already followed by most people as common sense. they have nothing to do with nature

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah

>, while Paganism teaches cohabitation with nature and a respect for its laws, "darmha" (man is a rising beast).

semetic beliefs aren't incompatible with preserving the environment. I'm a firm believer in the Abrahamic God and I also believe in preserving the planet as it's likely the only one we will have for a while.

Do Germans really believe in that though or is it more of a cultural hipster/fad thing? America had a large environment movement related to the hippies of the 60's, but the majority of those people grew out of it, on the regard of Japanese, the majority of their factories up until the Fukushima incident used nuclear fusion and while it isn't perfect, it's probably better than coal is.

most jews I know are smart but those are mostly are ashkenazis while most of israel's population is just browns and russians. I cited Israel as the culture of innovation that askenazis would have in their own country could help to start a movement, but I should haven't have said "Israel" as that would be equal to saying the United States when I simply meant Silicon Valley

very Veeky Forums discussion /pol/tards, good job

>Submission to god is not spiritually European.

I believe anyone can submit themselves to God if they want to regardless if they are Christian, Islamic, or Jewish. They all """technically"" believe in the same God

>The difference is something called the "Faustian spirit". That you would condemn your own soul to hell for eternal greatness, to know a profound truth

Hell is a Christian, and by extension, Pagan and European concept

>The spirit of the white race, as a whole, should be used for achieving mortal greatness. Building empires, exploring space, perfecting our mind and bodies

You mean the kind of things that are antagonist to nature in the first place and lead into the mess that we are in currently? At what point does an empire become too big? At what point does exploiting space start effecting the universe and life and rules in it in a negative way?

It seems like your concept of greatness is only in the physical world and thus is vain, to not care about God and thus your only purpose in life is to expand, not for the sake of an ideology (like Islam, Christianity, or any other religion) but just for the sake of expansion. That doesn't seem great, it seems animalistic, robotic.

>Almost none. Art is haram. Everything spiritually good to come from the middle east and its people were from before they adopted islam.

pic-related is a mosque, there are many of these buildings especially in central asia like kazaksthan that would give the sistine chapel a run for its money

OCD

This is the most pseud motherfucker ever

It's funny how every single other race exhibits blatant preference for its own race whereas whites are the only ones who make an effort to at least act like they're not partial to their own kind. Bizarre how we have so many self-loathing whites (just look at Antifa) running around subverting their own interests because they've been indoctrinated that it's the right thing to do. And all this despite the fact that the 'marginalized' people that they're protecting are more racist that the other whites they claim to hate.

>all these wh*Toids chimping out in this thread
White genes are inferior, weak and recessive and will be bred out.

When I confront them about this they usually have a problem with the term "genocide". They think if whites aren't being killed in the streets, it's not a genocide.
When you bring up Rhodesians or Afrikaners, they will say that it's not genocide, it's retribution. I'm sure if whites in America become a persecuted minority like the whites in those countries, the traitors will be saying that it can't be a genocide if it's "correcting a historical injustice".

Basically there is no arguing with them. They are trained from birth to sabotage their own people.

>I'm sure if whites in America become a persecuted minority like the whites in those countries
That's a pretty big 'if'

Because they aren't anti-racist, they're anti-white. Every ideology they claim to follow doesn't mean anything, the only ideology they adhere to is being anti-white.
That's why they can be feminists and support Islam. That's why they can be "environmentalists" while supporting overpopulation in the 3rd world. These contradictions and many other can be explained by "what position hurts whites the most?". That is what they will follow.
Maybe not even out of any conscious realization of it. A lot of them simply follow the breadcrumbs their jewish "culture engineers" leave for them.

>That's a pretty big 'if'
That's not an "if", that's an inevitability if current trends continue.
The only variable here is whether or not whites will get their act together BEFORE they become absolute minorities.

>That's not an "if", that's an inevitability if current trends continue.
:^)

Well, the good thing about that possibility is even when whites are low in numbers they can still win wars against non-whites easily. If it wasn't for British meddling, the Bush Wars would have seen whites victorious. If America becomes South Africa tier, there will no European nations left who would be able to sabotage us, since they'll all be dealing with the same problems.
Only other whites can destroy whites. White traitors are the reason we are in the situation we're in today.

Cure autism

>Well, the good thing about that possibility is even when whites are low in numbers they can still win wars against non-whites easily.
>Only other whites can destroy whites.

>Doesn't know how to reply to other posts
>Uses "tin foil hat" pejorative incorrectly
>Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
I don't think you're from here.

>implying
You didn't deserve such a (you) for such a dumb and historically incorrect comment lmao.

Ok. Start a racewar and we'll see who wins. :^)

>implying I'm american
>implying anybody will win in a nuclear war