What is your motivation for lifting weights

what is your motivation for lifting weights

God, country, self, sport, girls. In that order.

I have an objectification and exhibitionism fetish

Nobody wants to objectify and exhibit a not-beautiful guy.

It feels good.

Think of all the ancestors you have that fought and killed in wars so you could have the opportunity to exist and I feel sick tarnishing the body they shed blood so that it may live. I also want my body to be fit so that I may be able to fight so that my descendants can exist as well if the need arises.

it's fun
it's healthy
it makes me physically beautiful
i'm mentally jacked as fucked and my body needs to match
number of potential new titties in my hand varies jointly with muscle mass and vascularity

So I can book feet after my fucking dream, so I can take my mind off having not fucked anything in 2 years, SO I CAN DELAY MY GRATIFICATION. So I can run from human affection.

I might not have started as an island but BY FUCK I WILL FINISH AS ONE

Semper fi

You need to relearn grammar if you're going to use the word "may" that much

one day i may

Damn that was motivating for all the wrong reasons

>God, country

>lifting for things that don't exist
This is worse than lifting for 2d girls.

Dem dere endorphins and getting STRONK AS FUCK. Nice physique is a great bonus.

fucking HOTTER women than I currently do, and being better at sex, these were my motivations for trying to lose weight and get into good shape. Now I just want to be able to pose topless for a tinder pic and get heaps of 9's and 10's matching me lol, also want to be able to meet hot fit girls at the beach lol.

feels good. I like being better then most people

I hate myself hope either I will become something I won't hate, or will die in a home gym accident

Staving off the endless feeling of wanting to kill myself. Who knows, maybe being able to do 8 pull ups after being 300lbs since high school will make me feel better.

this

it will

So I can get a good k/d in the race war

Kys 2D is life you nigger

I want to be able to wear a t shirt in public without feeling self conscious

At first to drop weight because I was a lardlord, then when I started seeing the physical and mental gains I just started loving it. When you start to see veins appearing and popping and individual muscles coming out it's a fucking blast man, I want more MORE. Also, the social benefits of being fit are amazing. Absolutely everything becomes easier and more fun.

CICO all day, making gains, sleeping better, fuck and feel good at night. Beautiful.

>two hole meat fuck
idk why but I laughed so hard at this

>mfw i lift for Vegeta.
Whatever works and gets you in the gym.

>two hole meat fuck

i walk all over the fucking place in london. lifting builds stamina and helps my self conscious side, since I can only wear a t-shirt and shorts in hot weather otherwise i feel like i'm roasting on a hot griddle.

>not doing 1000x bodyweight training
what are you some kinda DYEL?

I forgot over these past 2 years, just a few minutes ago was browsing Facebook stalking some hotties from the past when it came back to me, I gym to make all these fuckers I know jealous. I want to be better and stronger than all of them.

I want to be better than those who have done me wrong