Do you guys wear cologne or deo to the gym?

Do you guys wear cologne or deo to the gym?

Which is your favourite brand?

No because I'm not a faggot.

>he doesn't wear his thrice-used gym gear in all its odory glory

Never gonna make it, brah.

My soap smells really good, between that and my deodorant and moisturizer I don't need anything extra.

Deo to the gym, cologne isn't an antiperspirant.

DEODORANT IS FUCKING MANDATORY

COLOGNE IS A SHOOTING OFFENSE YOU WILL BE SHOT TO DEATH

>get out of gym all sweaty

As if every gym has a shower for clients

literally every gym has a shower and most of them require that you use it before entering. what filth country do you live in?

>require that you use it before entering

Nigga what?

I'm not the same guy, but I'm in Japan and that's definitely not a requirement. But I mean, if you're going to a gym with a sento and not using it you're fucking up.

Deodorant, yes.
You shouldn't care about the brand or smell of deodorant unless you are 15, a pajeet or Arab. If you are, just buy the worst smelling Axe/Lynx you can find. Otherwise any subdued smell, long lasting antiperspirant should do.

Cologne in the gym will just offend people around you.
Let the women in your life select your cologne, they're going to be the ones close enough to smell it.

>Let the women in your life select your cologne, they're going to be the ones close enough to smell it.
I'd feel awkward asking my Mom though :

Only fuccbois and pajeets wear cologne to the gym.

Small story.
>have gf
>seriously
>ig fit chick
>not many followers but does all the ig fit chick stuff
> i powerlift
>getting ready to go to gym after work one day
>"youre not gonna take a shower or at least look presentable at the gym, user?"
>no, because the gym isnt a social club for me. Im there to try and wreck shit.
>leave with my beat up shorts, big ass shirt and old grungy hat.
>blast my workout
>come home still get to fuck my gf
>after i took the shower of course

Japan doesn't have gyms. they have places where little people do weird stuff.

My gym requests a shower before you workout and it is mandatory if you use the pool

>try and wreck shit

I like your style

However, as a single dude, I try to put on some nice nike shorts and a cool tank or something for gym seshes at the peak hours and when I know I'm going to get a good pump on. ...Because you don't want to run into some hot little bunny outside of the gym or even when you're there striking up a convo and have her think you're broke as fuck / have no style / autistically challenged.It sucks but first impressions are important and people (especially women) care about:
>Power
>Appearances/Perception
>Social standing

What the fuck boy there are plenty of gyms here. Granted its mostly cardio machines for old people but they have some proper equipment too

Does anyone recommend any unique/uncommon deodorants? I used Old Spice one time, and I couldn't have sex with my wife because she said I smelled like her brother

jean paul gaultier le male has extracts from the anus of the muskrat and its filled with pheromones

im a handsome guy but i get a lot more sexual interest when i wear it

Bro.
Dove Men's + Care 1/4 Moisturizer Deodorant.
Hands down best so far and I've tried like almost everything.
It smells great, is good for your skin, keeps the smell away, and lasts. It doesn't have any of that aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex bullshit which makes your pores clogged, and therefore increases sweat production in that localized area. Antiperspirants actually make you sweat more and poison you slowly so you have to keep buying their shit deodorants.

try going off antiperspirants for a while and see how your body reacts / adjusts.

this deodorant + one spray of ck one

quite pungent

I just use Lynx Africa that I found cheap at Coles a while ago, I like to remind everyone what year 10 smelt like

>not using natural cosmetics deodorant without aluminum and other chemicals
No wonder sperm count in western countries drop by the day

ahem

Is Dove for Men any different than the normal Dove stuff?

What soap do you use, mine loses its aroma after 30 min

>Baking soda

Yeah sure, those jars are fine for you, won't hurt your skin at all

When I was overweight I wore the same hoodie every day to do cardio in. I just sprayed on a bunch of Old Spice and called it good. I have 2 other hoodies but their hoods are really big for some reason and they point up like a KKK hood. Dunno how you're expected to ever wear a hood so goofy looking.

When I first bought Old Spice in middle school the default scent smelled like shaving cream. Trust me you don't want someone to notice a shaving cream odor lingering in the room. Besides that sure anything's fine. Maybe chocolate Axe is a bad idea too I dunno I've never been dumb enough to buy it.

do i wear cologne?

wtf

i wear dirty socks and an a used t shirt

by the time im done working out i REEK of sweat. The next day my shirt literally stinks of amoniak

wtf are you no about LOLOLOl if ur gym requires that you shower before working out then you need to find a new gym you cucklet

well i've been using it for about a year and it hasn't hurt my skin at all.