Success stories Veeky Forums?

Success stories Veeky Forums?
I'll start
>lost 17 lbs on cut so far
>Gain confidence to get back on Tinder (Would delete it then re-install it constantly because I wanted an actual relationship [KEK])
>Went on two different dates and have fucked two new women so far
>One was a 6/10 black chick
>Other was 8/10 latino chick with an amazing ass
>Going to go on a date with a T H I C C 10/10 on Thursday, she's definitely out of my league,gonna fake confidence since I haven't hit my goal weight
>Talking to a f to m tranny that is solid 8/10, thicc also
>freakyshit.jpg

How about you, fellow Veeky Forumsizen? How has your social life changed for the better? Or just for the better in general?

OP here, meant to say the tranny is male to female, kinda high. Oh well

Aight, you gonna make it straight to aidsville and having crazy mentally unstable stalker. Seems your dreams havw come true.

I'm not a fucking mong that doesn't use condoms

>having sex with condom on
How do u even cum ?????????

>In the condom m8, not denying that raw dogging it is better. I don't want to risk my dick falling off tho

>start at 121 lbs around 2 and a half year ago
>lift a lot
>eat a lot
>Im at 198 lbs now
>just got a gf and she keeps drooling over my body

Nice job senpai, how tall are you?

Thanks, im 5'11 and gf is 5'10 - height must be a fit meme

You're a sick degenerate who isn't going to make it. Go hang yourself. Who the fuck brags about fucking black hoodrats and trannies anyways? Congrats on your "17 lbs cut." Wow. Such a big cut, how did you manage. Dumb faggot.

By running 4 days a week while lifting 3 and restricting my calories. No need to project you silly faggot

Nah desu, just wondering since you were a fucking skelly and now you're huge

Show pics of the tranny OP

It's not really success, but I've lost over 30kg's, look sort of normal and kinda have that body like all the Veeky Forums sad wojaks sitting in their room feeling feels.

Top that off I've been talking to a girl for the last few weeks and i'm meeting up with her hopefully on friday. We've talked on the phone a few times, she's said she likes talking to me and likes my voice, and I make her laugh every time we talk. She's also ridiculously cute both in voice and in looks. I hope I don't fuck this up.

Post pics of latino chick and 10/10 chick

Will tomorrow, about to go to bed

>help making a road at my uncle's house
>concrete mixer broke
>thanks to lifts, mix concrete manually with a shovel
>everyone stunned cuz of my strength and endurance
>qt cousins mirin

>122lbs at 5'11
Wtf post before pics

>6'5
>100kg, dad bod
>broad as fuck, great collarbones
>good jaw line
fuck regularly good af but recently ended things with a girl i liked, no time for eachother

This thread will probably be dead by tomorrow, post them now

>success stories
>I'll start

Just call it a bragging thread, dude.

>hit 2 and a half plate bench
>the guy who was spotting me complimented me

>Talking to a f to m tranny that is solid 8/10
Lmao