Does anyone take this goon seriously?

seriously?

RACK

He gets his information from textbooks though

Dont know who that is but his head kinda looks like a toilet brush, no?

He's the type of dude that would offer to suck a dick when getting locked up before anyone even asks, then gets prison tattoos after he gets out because no one liked him enough to give him one on the inside.

Literally who? I get all my youtube fitness advice from Dom.

i should only take advice from someone of similar height and frame as myself

Dom is ntty limit

not saying hes inaccurate, just that he tries way too hard to be "alpha"

kek

That's the most pathetic beard I've ever seen. I know girls that can grow more than that

Mouthbreater fishface + teenager pube beard must be the most awful shit that can happen to a man. The more the moustache slopes downwards the worse it looks.

Also isnt that guy barely 5 feet tall? Why is someone at 15% bodyfat and 160 lbs making videos at all?

i replaced deadlifts with rack pulls (slightly below the knee though)

so me i guess

PUSHES

What is it with manlets and rackpulls? Are they so used at never using proper levers that they must reduce the range in pullmovements aswell?

I´ve seen fat manlet barely bending their elbows while benching. Extending a joint and doing one full range rep in your life won't kill you

Bend the knee.

>Bends knee
>Still taller

is this amount of muscle, when stretched over the frame of an average man, just the result of 1 year gym?

hes been training 8 years

>alpha
>beard that doesnt connect

pick one.

this doesn't answer his question

He´s around 170 lbs with around 15% bodyfat (Stretching the flab over his "abs" and hiding the babby lovehandles with the wrists puts him a lot higher than the pic would suggest)

So yes, that´s about the same mass as an average 1-2 year newb gymgoer. 15 inch arms looks a lot better when you are 5'2

>beard
>alpha

pick one.

So much jelly in this thread. DYEL?

It's called weighted stretch you fucking retard, they aren't comparable, there is no stretch on the chest if you lower it a few inches. You have to have the most weight during when the muscle is fully stretch so rack pulls for traps, the bottom of pull ups for late, bottom of OHP for delts etc.

nothing unmanly about pegging

>1-2 year newb gymgoer
I have 5 months, once i get to 200lb,in going to cut 5 or 10lbs
Then im going to bulk on 500 cal surplus

In 1 year i wont look like him

threadly reminder that he thinks he looks like Zyzz

He thinks he is bigger than Kinobody... fucking delusional

Alex haters BTFO

I wish everyone ITT posted a picture of themselves with every comment they make

You can tell that the haters itt haven't been training for long because they don't understand how big 170 lbs actually is at 5'5.

what an ugly fuck

They're just angry at him because he doesn't spout a lot of broscience and jelly of his bod. He is a good dude and really got my traps to grow after they had been lacking even when doing trap shrugs.

it's 5'5 and it's tiny

What's the secret to trap growth. Too lazy to watch his vids

Rack pulls above the knee.

hey youre the fuck, suck my duck

i will take a guy who shows his face and use science more serious than an anonymous poster on a korean basket weaving imageboard made for social rejects. you could be a 400lbs neckbeard larping for all i know. is this what you asking?

He's 5'5 190ish at 15% bf

He may be an autistic fag but his training advice is legitimately good, I've been running his program for a while now and it's been working well.

he looks extremely tired

I have nothing against short guys making fitness videos; his however, are insufferable.

No you won't because you are not 4'11. You might be able to have the same musclemass though. It just won't look as impressive on a grown man

He´s just abit short on energy in some of his vids

That's fucking pathetic, breh

jesus christ he looks bad, that bloated face + baggy sleeves combo

I agree but he can't really help it, height is something you´re born with.

Post traps before and after

Holy shit this thread is funny as fuck. Leave it to Veeky Forums to hate a guy purely for being a manlet hahaha.

This + Snatch grip Deadlifts + Power Shrugs with various grips and behind the back.

he's 5'6'' 185 and more or less 15%
Great build for a natty. The way he speaks kinda ticks me off tho, i can't tell if he's faking it to be "alpha" or if that's just how he talks

I think it's a bit off both, but 2bh I don't care how he talks as long as his advice is actually good.

Just do farmers walks and rack pulls above the knee and youll see results in a week or two if bullking and youll certainly feel your first traps doms like I did even though I do compounds and trap shrugs

Familiarity breeds contempt, and 80% of Veeky Forumsizens know what it's like to be under 6' tall.