Fraud (Steroids general)

/fraud/ - Hgh makes your dick grow bigger.

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on roiding for this general

I do curls in the squat rack.
Its my rack fuck you

Yo fraud, i have a question, as a 23 year old lifting for 4 years what is the real risks of taking a 500mg test e per week for 12 weeks cycle with proper pct? All i have read so far points for a 50/50 chance of something going wrong with it and leaving me limp dicked for the rest of my life or not..

The biggest risk is drowning in pussy

Let's talk Trest Enanthate.

Meme source has it at 200mg/ml.

Given how much stronger than test it's supposed to be. Then 200mg should be quite a good bulking dose, hell even 100mg should do it.

Thoughts?

Seriously of thinking grabbing a vial.

>Source forgets dbol
>Got flu anyways and itll probably clear up in 5 days
>It usually comes in 6 days
I guess Im okay with this?

Anyone try that yellow stuff from that one creepy looking desert insect? g2g?

Keep that gyno in check

I know, I'll have letro and Asin.

trest a dosage is usually 25-50mg a day.

Does it matter if I inject prop in the morning or night?

Yes but it is also exceptionally strong allegedly. And also stated that doses from 10mg are effective.

>keep having dreams about going bald even though my hairline hasn't receded at all and my hair isn't thinning
this place is poison

no

don't forget the enanthate ester weighs more than acetate. and I have never heard of a 10mg ed trest a cycle. I think 200mg is the minimum you should run

Not sure if this qualifies as source talk as such: where do UK anons get 'lab gear' from, like syringes, bario water, vials etc? If this counts as source talk then just ignore.

It's going to feel like injecting cornstarch.

exchangesupplies

Cheers

Is 400iu HCG twice a week a reasonable routine?

Thats an awesome sauce, cheers

Where is your evidence for this?

Meme source says Trest E raw they produced is liquid rather than powder, requires low solvent because of that, and he has his own 500mg/ml for personal use.

for what purpose

no

Just maintaining testicular function during a 15 week test cycle and making PCT as good as possible.

Doesn't have vials or bariostatic water, what a dumb recommendation.

So I'm that retard that has been randomly injecting test with no real schedule/dosage set and I think I experienced my first set of side effects about 48 hours after my last injection of 500mg (which was like 4.5 days after a 375mg injection), so yesterday I took a 12.5mg asin and felt a little bit better. I want to keep taking asin even today but don't want to overdo it and make myself feel sick. any suggestions?

I also want to add that I got completely shit face plastered (killed 750ml of 60% bourbon) the night after injecting which I think may have contributed. I don't know. I am sleeping well, busting huge nuts, and my joints don't really ache. I just feel kinda anxious. But I am also dieting hard so who the fuck knows

Stop what you are doing and do some reading would be my suggestion before you totally fuck your body up. It should be about a week of reading and preparation before you get going with any cycle.

Fuck off nerd

found the redditor

took 40mg dianabol and shooting 800 test tonight
first ever cycle today

It finally happened lads. I've went from king libido to no libido. I think it's because I've came off EQ and tren back to test e only, then my estro tanked.

>bariostatic
it does, you just don't know how to spell it

You should do it on set days but really that doesn't sound like enough to get sides, assuming test e. maybe just test flu plus hangover plus lack of carbs making you tired and cranky

If you're worried drop down to 150mg/week until you feel good then blast the rest

20-30mg of dbol and 500-600 test e pw

> We do not stock bacteriostatic water, which has anti-bacterial additives

I've got tritest 400

Any thoughts on utilizing some old HCG my TRT doctor gave me?

Past the 30 day fridge expiration date, thinking of drawing some and freezing it. Is there any benefit to HCG other than just using it for PCT/TRT protocol? Quality of life, dick growth, anything?

Will getting on gear make me actually like myself or see myself having any kind of value?

thank you. yes, i dont think its that much either, maybe you are right and it is just test flu. what got me concerned was actually my nipples were just pointy and hard all day yesterday, normally they fluctuate between hard/pointy and soft but they were hard all day. they are soft today though so I think i am good

Bully me fags,i'm a beginner

Any brazilian frauds around?

Fuck off beta nerd. Roids are only for chads

If you are even thinking of frauding at this stage fuck off.

But I want to be a chad

Already 4 weeks on test e + dbol my gains are incredible and i also used clen and speed to lose water weight :^) feels good to mix shit

YES this is me and i have changed a shit ton despite faggots saying that "hurr u shouldnt roid early"

>clen and speed
rip heart

All is okay,i drink a fuckton of water but not too much and i'm fasting to keep HGH and IGF-1 levels naturally high

>tfw natty HGH levels were tested at 444
>optimal is 250-300
Should I start fasting bro?

Or should I hop on MK66

is 20 too early for roids should you wait for 25

Shut the fuck up beta cuck. If you have to ask, you're not meant to roid

So yeah, I'm skinny as fuck (150 lbs) at 6'0. Last couple of months been eating 3500kcal a day and gaining mass and muscle, not bad.

But I will cheat. I will do a cycle of winstrol and dbol, try to bump my calories to 4000 or 4500 and lift 5 days a week.

Can i expect looking like a normal regular good looking man after this? I known I shouldn't cheat if I'm just at noob gains but all honest here, i almost killed myself (unrelated causes) last weekend and i need something to make me feel better.

With just getting to 170 lbs I'd be happy. I know winstrol is for cutting but apparently that and dbol with high calorie intake can help bulking clean?

I'm only interested in results

I'm 25 btw

At 150lbs you have a lot of natural room to grow
Forget winstrol and dbol, Test E first or maybe Test e +dbol
check the plebbit wiki for your first cycle planning

Wait to 25, if you can't enjoy young gains and be patient then you are just going to fuck up your body regardless.

probably time to get off the tren and chill the fuck out
I've been enjoying young gains since 15 though
And I want to reach 240lbs lean for heavyweight mma

Go back in time and kill yourself, you stupid fucking mongoloid. Get the fuck outta MY thread

> lifting at 15
Did you end up 5'8? Regardless i started at 17 and did a first cycle at 25. Those years in between were getting better at working out and getting big, spending time on cardio, sports, martial arts etc. There's no real reason to fraud before then regardless of health reasons and most people i knew who did so were nowhere near their natty limit and didn't reach it even on gear. They were just throwing money away for laziness.

Oh i missed the mma part. If you have an actual reason to fraud young, that outweighs the health damage then it's different. Especially if there is no screening. Chems will enable you to train much more often and vigorously.

Nope 6'2
I just don't want to compete at LHW and be the king of manlets you know

fasting is a hack,honestly

I feel great and i can lose a fuckton of fat in a matter of days

See this shit

>pic related is me 3 days ago and the video is from YESTERDAY

I roid so I can go to a furry convetion wearing nothing but a fursuit head and get free access to virgin teen awkward boipussy at any furry event or meetup ever.

240lbs lean isn't wild for 6'2 natty. I'm 6'0 and was 202lbs natty. If you want to purely spend more time training and not be tired then there is value there, but if that is your target then you should be able to reach it naturally without risking your ongoing hormones.

>and i need something to make me feel better.
Steroids will probably make you feel worse

I really hope you're trolling about being on steroids.

Why

I already gained a fuckton of weight

You are sub-natty

Well, you shouldn't take steroids when you're still in the dyel phase. You can get steroid like results without the use of steroids for the first 6 months, so why take something that's bad for your health and can give you a lot of side-effects when it's clearly not needed? So stupid.

Well not really,i'm on test and dbol so i'm pretty juiced

Can I do this... but for girls?

Man it's not really that i could have been natty,steroids give you an aesthetic as fuck body type,just look at my shoulders/back-waist ratio

This CAN'T be achieved without steroids

>pic related goal body,will probably have it by the end of the cycle according to my calculations

>bad for your health
Literally nothing wrong with test until you start abusing other chems

Your chest is completely flat, your arms look sub 14 inches and your shoulders are boney as a result of no muscle mass. You're just going to injure yourself when you have no experience lifting and you probably don't know how to eat properly either, which will lead to shit results. I'm not trying to be rude, I am just trying to be real with you.

How much test are you taking? 500mg of test (most common starter cycle) will have adverse affects on your overall health.

He's got such a twink waist, it isn't aesthetic.

>Roiding for this

10/10 thread image

>pic related goal body,will probably have it by the end of the cycle according to my calculations

Ok, dude. You're clearly trolling at this point. It's so obvious. Try harder next time.

seconding that

I only have some irritating sides from dbol but nothing special,my health seems to improve considering i was 52kg at 20% bodyfat and i'm now at 67kg 13-14% bodyfat?If someone can guess for me it would be nice

effects *** English is hard, apparently.

I recovered from and ED so i pretty much know a lot of shit about nutrition and i'm efficient with it because it's even more important than AAS themselves

He's tall as fuck,i'm only 177cm

>T R E N P I L L
W A R N I N G
>W A R N I N G
D O N O T R E A D

You will never feel as great on anything else again except tren ace/test prop/mast prop

Even solo test e will make you feel shit

I'm feeling amazing on test. Going to be adding some EQ soon, should have me feeling even better. Going to stay away from tren as long as possible.

roiding for this

Why is every faggot here worried about getting BIG

I don't really give a shit about being big,i just want to have an aesthetically pleasing body,my genetics are also really helping

I have a love/hate relationship with tren. It sometimes just hurts to be alive with the sides. But when you get into the gym and get that pump again, you forget about it all.

You then go home and look at yourself in the mirror and realise you have never been so in love with yourself.

Combine that with test and mast and you becoming a breeding machine. You will literally fuck anything on cue, and you will be the best fuck of their life.

But then you jab again just before you go to bed, it takes your breathe away, you can't sleep and you sweat like a pig. And that's when the hate sets back in.

Tren makes me violently apathetic and suicidal. So nah, I'm good.

>240lbs lean isn't wild for 6'2 natty

Best "breeding machine" cycle? Gonna knock up the wife this winter.

Anybody ever get rashes from AI? I think my exemestane is fucking me up.

I miscalculated, i only know kg

Has anyone needed raloxifene on a test-e cycle? I had planned to get it as advised in case of a gyno attack but i can find everything apart from it in one place so not sure i can be bothered to make a separate order solely for it.

Is it safe to do Clen cycle at 21?

it is never safe to do clen

sorry
is it "safe" to do clen at 21?
i.e not going to have higher risks vs if I waited till 25?

clen is a meme and is very bad for you, literally just eat one meal less a day instead of causing permanent heart damage

To be completely fair, it'll only work if you are into short overweight girls.
Plenty of mildly chubby ones that could be considered cute though.

There are way more guys into these things so, statistically speaking, much more likely to find attractive guys with low self esteem and no sexual history.

38/M, 6'1", 280lb, ~30%bf, Training 10+ years.

Starting to really feel the age effect on test production. It's way harder to cut, and recovery times are a continual challenge.

Help me advance my cut. Ideally with no adverse side effects.

I'm 21 and run clen it's fucking safe,stop being a pussy it's not DNP

If you mean literally getting her preggers, best bet is nothing.

If you mean fucking the shit out of her, then test/tren/mast/proviron

That's what AI is for. It's not a terrible idea to have some ralox on hand just in case, but I wouldn't say you need it.

Get bloodwork done

>Help me advance my cut. Ideally with no adverse side effects.
Eat less.