Can we get a progress thread going?

Can we get a progress thread going?
Bout to end my bulk of around 2 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy4sIdBytds
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/size-of-deficit-and-muscle-catabolism-qa.html/
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/muscle-loss-while-dieting-to-single-digit-body-fat-levels-qa.html/
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/muscle-gain-math.html/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump I guess, no one got progress pics?

You looked better b4

Untrue

Lookin beefy m8

wait til i cut m8 this was me after like 6 months but lacking cals

>haha! like, I know I'm taking a picture of you and your gift and everything, but look, I can still turn it into a selfie! Chao! Kisses! Ew, not really.

2012 - 135 lbs

Old picture looks better. Cute androgynous boy-twink with abs compared to a compensating fat manlet.

Also wtf is that tatoo?

Yesterday - 185-190 lbs

hmm yeah, believe it or not I'm not going for the "twink" look.

Also not fat, bulking.

Height?
When you going to cut?

Juicy arms bro, give us a back double biceps

horde symbol from WoW

It shows he is property of the tauren chieftain for sexual pleasure

Thx brahs. Cutting right now actually. My spinal electors look weird so pls no bully and I was flexing one side harder than the other. This ones about a month ago.

5"9

>Cute androgynous boy-twink with abs compared to a compensating fat manlet.
Faggots and their perverse imaginations.

Keep going.

mirin arms, they're called spinal erectors btw not electors. What's your routine?

ty bro, faggots gonna fag

Autocorrect. Right now I'm just doing the standard bro split with heavy 5x5s and a few extra assesory lifts. Last week switched to 5x3s bc cutting.

6 months, left is 94 kg right is 82 kg. Height is 190 cm

I figured I should cut till 80 kg then bulk through the winter, does that make sense? I don't wanna be fat again though

I would just start bulkin now

weight difference between first pic
105lbs > 165lbs
3 years timeframe

You should do a crazy bulk mane

5'7" 140lbs

Never train legs

Why don't you train legs

Don't like the lifts/ can't get the form right and feel like upper body aesthetics are a lot more important.

Because only men appreciate sculpted legs. What, are you some sort of fag?

Leg press isn't that bad.

In the process - pic is relatively old, i'm about 175ish now
tfw severe ecto

>bulk of around 2 years
Wait......, did I read 2 years bulking? Why?

Also wht did you put MANLET in your pic?

I'm the same way. Every meal I would eat until I was miserable. It worked though.

you've not made a pound of gains in nearly a year?

Merlin bro. Nice transformation.

>2 years bulking? Why?
For the gains, obviously. I struggle to eat enough to put on weight so it's been a very gradual thing. It's not like i'm competing and need to cut for a comp or anything.

>Also wht did you put MANLET in your pic?
Just to get it out the way since it was coming anyway

I actually lost 5lbs of fat between my before picture and joining the gym so I started lifting at 135lbs. But I've basically been recomping at 140lbs for several months.

You don't seem like a guy that should put a lot of effort for gaining weight (aka ectomorph).

>manlet
Just don't get your brain fucked by the losers here. I play rugby and I've seen guys measuring 1,66m tackling down 2 meter height monsters very easily.

Why wouldn't I put a lot of effort into gaining weight? I don't understand? I struggled putting on even 10lb in my first year and it takes every ounce of my willpower to force down enough food to gain weight every day.

And just to be clear, I have no issue being 5'7, but I didn't want the thread to be about my height which is why I mentioned it in the OP.

>Chao

>Chao
>Chaos

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy4sIdBytds

heres my progress from when I started till now. And also recently did my yearly update for what im doing on youtube for it.

obligatory nipple comment

1st pic was 2015, second is from august.

6'4 and clean/slow bulking now

what are the rashes caused by? I would shave your head before your hair falls out, it can't look any worse than it does now.

good shout, needs more everything though. Are you following a routine?

Doing a popular ppl routine, metallanica's or something. 4 days a week with leg and ab exercises distributed between each day to save some time

Unironically this

Bulking to 120kg now

Last two pics were two days ago. Still cutting hard. Currently 182lb at 5'9"

like a fine wine mate

i said in the video, i have alot of health problems, lupus, diffuse scleroderma, blah blah, ive been in the hospital dying before...

as for my hair well i dont think modeling company or most the girls I talk to would like that sooooooooooooo

How slowly do you have to cut to minimize strength loss? Also how slowly do you have to bulk to never miss out on gains but not put on too much fat?

Asking because during noob gains I just ate as much as I could

Left is three months ago. Currently 210 at 6 ft and still cutting

nice
are those stretch marks near your armpits? I've gotten simmilar stuff recently, is it because of bulking too fast or what?

Pat looks dead inside

That's exactly what it was, I've lost about 25 pounds in the last 3 months. My last bulk gave me some stretch marks on my outer chest and bis.... starting to worry they won't go away.

the bigger the deficit / surplus
the bigger the consequences

after you are done with noob gains just go like 250kcal +/-

They will not go away. Stretch marks are permanent. Don't dirty bulk.
They will only turn less purple/pink over a very long period of time.

>5'7
>154
>beefy

HMMMMMMMMMMM

not very slowly at all, i lost the same amount of strength (absolutely minimal) on a 1000+ calorie deficit as i did trying to cut conservatively at 250-500 calorie deficits and I've been lifting for 6 years before someone cites noob gains

muscle loss on a cut is not really much of a concern unless you are already lean if protein intake is sufficient, so just get it the fuck over with so you can get back to productive training (on a deficit)

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/size-of-deficit-and-muscle-catabolism-qa.html/
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/muscle-loss-while-dieting-to-single-digit-body-fat-levels-qa.html/

as far as bulking, the size of the surplus needed to maximize muscle growth is smaller than most people think it is, but you run into some difficulties with trying to bulk at small surpluses (you park your car further or take the stairs, maybe your serving sizes were a little smaller that day, and there goes your 150 calorie surplus)

i'd say don't exceed 1lb/week as an upper limit bulking rate, most of that will already be fat unless you're a mutant or on tren

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/muscle-gain-math.html/

Talk to me user what is wrong?

productive training (on a surplus***)

I thought you were replying to my other post whoops.
The marks will fade. I have same and you cant even see them. Just took about a year for them to fade. Bicep stretch marks are the best kind to have anyway. It isn't like you were a fatass and then got pregnant and also look like a flying squirrel. You're fine.

usure ur 210 bro?

210 sounds right to me.

I've been having delusions of grandeur.

I'm going to be hopping in some test so I can cut for once than bulk.

5' 10"

Stats

205 bench
335 deadlift
345 squat

Is there something wrong with me? I look like utter shit.

I know I have a lot to go, will i make it?
25kg down in 5 months (about 20kg down in pic)

any advice?
lift 5 times a week and run 1km on treadmill each session. cardio twice a week

Using test to cut? you don't know shit. Cut hard and bulk on 500mg test e until your clothes don't fit.

those jizz rags

No lie. I'd get my dead to at least 100 pounds over my swuat before I considered test. Test is good, but you've got some serious strength imbalances to address first.

I have that same haircut

We'll all make it. Just keep up the good fight. Congrats on the weight loss!

We're all gonna make it bro. Losing 5kg/month is good progress.

Also, what's that lizard thing?

>making it
>doesn't know if he is going to make it

Wtf? You are already doing it man.

I'm sick of being a dumbass and going into the gym without a proper program is there anything that you recommend?

I was thinking 5/3/1 but then again fuck that. I want aesthetics at this point. And as for my deadlift yeah its pretty bad. I ran smolov for the full 13 weeks and it just gave me stupidly strong legs but my back and torso suffered.

thanks bro

sleepy lizard bro, friendly but can have a bad bite, thanks by the way man feels good

I just hate myself for going so wrong and I feel like the progress i make now will never be enough, thats why i asked

lightingbrah?

Just keep going til you are lean. Then maintain for awhile. Get use to being this way and then start adding calories slowly so you don't revert back to your old ways.

87 kg in before pic, 81 in current.
1,5 year timespan, 7 months of which with macro management.

Mirin, what kcal defecit do you cut on?

Good progress man, keep at it

Consistency is key user, you're on the right path

thanks brah, mirin traps

My pussy smells.

Yeh, you're a faggot m8 srry to break it to ya

Yeah weighed myself on two different scales yesterday. What do you think I am?

It's all about proportions.

5'8 (173cm)

137lbs (62kg)

170lbs (77kg)

I've never seen my abs.

So what y'all think? from skinny little bitch to semi fat bitch

Bulking and cutting is a fucking meme and waste of time. Just eat a caloric surplus and workout heavier than last time

you look the same

maybe it's just a bad photo though

you look like a disgusting stinking indian in the first picture and straight up objectively attractive in the second one

good job man

>disgusting stinking indian

kek, thanks. Not Indian, but I thought exactly that of myself when I was skinny. I hated being so skinny and so hairy, you can only pull off hairy when you're a bit bulkier.

208lbs to 175lbs
From April to August
Started a bulk back to 200 and my strength gains are exploding.
I'll post a current pic when I get home. Once I'm repping 1/2/3/4 for at least 3 sets of 6 (I'm close, 135x3/225x5/275x3/355x3) I'm just gonna cut till I see abs and go for hypertrophy.

You don't look like shit, that's mental illness talking. You look like you have good muscular development under some fat. Either cut for a while then bulk on test, or else just bulk on test and cut later. Don't waste a cycle on cutting right now.

I've nothing against using steroids, but don't do it if you have a distorted body image because you could end up developing full-blown body dysmorphia. The belief that you look bad and that you need steroids to fix it is unhealthy and going to lead to stress in the long-run.

What's up man. I remember seeing a post like two years ago in which you appeared very depressed and with a lot of health problems, it's nice to know that there's been some improvements on that matter

I guess so. That's basically the reason I'm doing it but isn't that the main reason why of us are here lol. Besides actually needing TRT. Just mentally I don't want to cut because "muh gains" but I've constantly been told if I bulk on gear while I'm fat I'm going to get gyno or all sorts of problems.

manlet

ur right about this but don't skip squats and deadlifts great for working abs

fat lazy fuck

dude nice gains, you have given me hope. i'm 28 i hope i turn out like you at 30