How do i get people to leave me alone at the gym?

How do i get people to leave me alone at the gym?

I keep getting approached by people wanting to be my friend or something. One guy in his 50s kept shittalking PLers and saying i should stop squatting heavy and another guy was some shit skin that approached me out of nowhere one day, complimented me on my haircut, and comes up to me everyday asking what im working on.

Where those huge headphones

>How do I stop being alone at the gym
>FML..................................................

get a home gym

Wear headphones and stop eye-sexing other guys

headphones and stop looking like a pussy people think they can just come up to and chat.

"I don't feel like talking right now"

I wear earbuds and thats still not enough to get these hicks out of my face. One time i had to straight up ignore one person while they tried talking to me for three whole minutes before leaving.

Do you live in a small city?

The guys that come up to me arent even the guys i eyesex lol

Like i saidget some beats and if you see someone talking just do some nonsensical workout like calf raises or something

"Man don't fucking talk to me, I'm here to train not to talk. Seriously."

stop showering and dont wear deodorant

Just make grunting noises and have a really intense look in your eyes. Nobody will want to talk to you.

>Everybody ITT encouraging him

y'all have autism

Listen here boy, I'm a expert in this.
Have earphones in, if someone asks for a spot just nod and spot him, someone standing next to you and staring? Ignore, and act focused as fuck. Don't greet anyone, lift heavy.

In a while people will think you're crazy or an asshole.

Done this for 2 years now, going well...

You're not big and intimidating enough

>this entire fucking thread
>autist OP asks for advice from other autists
How is this even still going on.
>"Hey man I'm just here to lift and it helps if I can focus, you dig?"
Damn, I think I'm sweating bullets right now.
>having to tell people what you want

>someone standing next to you and staring?

That is the most annoying shit ever. You're trying to focus on lifting and some dyel is staring at you during the set.

I don't get dyels doing that, big fucking bodybuilders do that. Wtf.

the gym isnt the fucking cocktail hour at your cousins wedding, i dont have time/interest to talk to random ass casual lifters who dont even take the gym very seriously and only come like once every 1-2 weeks