Is having a gf good or bad for self improvement and goals? What are the short/long term effects?

Is having a gf good or bad for self improvement and goals? What are the short/long term effects?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/206486/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think you need to worry about having a gf

dunno for me having a gf gives me a purpose, drives me to become better man

For me it was bad, I got complacent and stagnated hard. Come to think of it, if it wasn't for trying to get laid, I'd still be a nerd who sits inside playing video games all day. Yes I lift for girls, but to each their own.

Speaking from experience here.
The last relationship I was in drove me to improve myself but also shattered me mentally.

Initially I was extremely driven and happy, constantly tried to improve myself for her, I gained some sort of direction and meaning in my life.

Eventually she left me, which led me to become extremely self destructive and depressed, lost all motivation to do anything. Luckily I was able to turn this sadness into anger and push through my goals/life out of the pure power of anger alone.

I'm still trying to deal with it all, I'm a very angry and bitter person now, but I'm more productive than I was before.

When lifting for girls you are working towards goals you have. Whether it be a quick pump and dump or a meaningful connection to make your life a little less meaningless. You're still doing it for you.

Bad if that's what you're trying to self-improve yourself for. Being on the cusp of achievement is what drives you forward. Many will become as this guy said , complacent once they've achieved their goal.

>The last relationship I was in drove me to improve myself but also shattered me mentally.
are you me

>I gained some sort of direction and meaning in my life.
Literally me

WIthout a girl at my side i lose sight of what i want out of life
With a girl at my side it's like the future with her is what i'm working towards to

sauce?

Women are the devil and make you feel like shit. Hopefully one day they make dog fucking legal in Canada so I can stop settling for dog blowjobs.

In all seriousness though I'm married. To a human woman. They are awful.

Sometimes the sadness comes back, and you feel like not doing anything.

feel ya

Depends on the girlfriend, if she's gonna goblin your gains or help you sow them

Source?

My gf would like to read that.

>Wouldn't lift if it wasn't for my gf
>gf is also a gains goblins that wants to drink everyday

Just saying "having a gf" means nothing.
The answer really depends on:
What kind of girl is she?
Does she mind you spending time at the gym instead of with you?
How does she feel about (guys who are) working out? etc.
My vegan ex went crazy at some point and breaking up was the only thing that could have saved me from her and I'm glad she is not occupying the weekends that I barely have left.

Sauce?
Also, good I guess. But don't get so caught up in it that it hinders your other self improvement prospects

What is the name of the cartoon?

getting a gf is not self improvement, but a result of self improvement

I asked a girl if she wanted to meet up later in the week and she just responded with "how nice", did I blow my chance of acquiring a qt.3.14 gf?

Depends on the girl. If they drag you down with their problems and don't respect your goals of course that won't help your self improvement. If you had a girl that supported your goals and didn't get in your way and you got along and gave you pussy then that would help a lot.

she doesn't seem into it. wouldn't worry about her. if she shows interest then go for it but otherwise sounds like a waste of time/effort

>tfw want a nerdy girl who will never step foot in the gym

can a lifterboi do it??? are they only into twinky azn ottermodes?

>Decently attractive, but total skelly
>Started lifting around Feb this year
>Went every fucking day
>Started getting real results
>Holy shit this gym thing actually works
>Literally getting several Tinder matches a day
>Pick the cutest and went for it
>Ended up dating for 3 or 4 months
>Maybe went to the gym twice during that whole time
>Didnt really workout because I had "achieved my goal" of beefing up to get a girl
>Didnt help that girl was like "I'd like you no matter how skinny or fat you were" and "I like you for you, not your body"
>Ultimately it didnt work out and I broke up with her
>Started working out again about two weeks ago
>Fuck I coulda been so much bigger if I just kept working out

Idk what the moral of the story is but I figured Id share. Now I try to work out for "me", although I still think about cute girls when Im lifting as motivation.

It's certainly possible, but your Veeky Forums body will be more of a disadvantage than an advantage, if anything. As long as you don't try to rely on it, it's very doable.

t. have had ~15 fembot gfs

Thanks senpai, I'll ask her tomorrow if she wanna meet somewhere on Friday and if she says no I'll just forget her.

15?? what the fuck, did you dump them in the river after fucking them or what did you do to them?

What's the source for this Cartoon Network thing?

The only woman good for gains is the one you don't have.

>>Literally getting several Tinder matches a day
>>Pick the cutest and went for it
>>Ended up dating for 3 or 4 months
dating a tinder girl in 2017

suuuuuuure

Keep at it dude, think about what will be instead of what could've been!

something short and easy so you have a time limit in case shit is going south or she's just a pretty face with a terrible attitude

>supported your goals and didn't get in your way and you got along and gave you pussy then that would help a lot.

I had this, then her chicken head friends started to sabotage it. I was taking away their friend and the hot one of the group. Without her, they wouldn't attract the "boys" as much. When we broke up, they pushed her onto one of their "guys" who ended up being a shithead.

Now she's texting me again, asking how i've been. Haven't answered. Still salty about it

Idk senpai we talked quite a bit on snapchat and imo we got a good chemistry, just doesnt seem that interested in actually meeting up even though Im fine with just talking with her on the meet. You can probably tell I'm pretty new at the dating game.

We started off as fuck buddies, for sure. Fucked her the second time we hung out. Eventually we both just started hanging out more and more and it got to the point where it wasnt just about sex.

But no I totally agree, dating a Tinder girl is fucking stupid and Ill most likely never do it again. Girl had a lot of baggage that she kept from me for several months. It wasnt the baggage thta made me break up w her, it was that she lied and kept it from me.

Thanks bro. Thats good advice.

>But no I totally agree, dating a Tinder girl is fucking stupid and Ill most likely never do it again. Girl had a lot of baggage that she kept from me for several months. It wasnt the baggage thta made me break up w her, it was that she lied and kept it from me.
welp here goes my thought of trying tinder

guess relationship guys should stay looking for some inevitable girl instead of using dirt dating apps

no worries you haven't gained anything so nothing to lose here. if she flakes, she can lurk your snap feed or whatever and see what's she's missing out on. like, go out and do interesting fun shit. if she decides later she wants to hang, she can make plans, you should have other shit going on anyway

nice trips

i'm a relationship guy as well, i have literally no idea where to look for a gf, but tinder certainly isn't the place. hitting someone up in a bar doesn't seem quite right either...

same

last girl i met on this fucking website, she wasn't too cray but Veeky Forums as hell
didn't work out in the end

now i'm lost where to search for a relationship girl, literally none out there

yup, i've heard religious grills are alright, but then again, are they alright only cuz they fear divine judgement or some shit? it really feels like 20-something relationship girls just don't exist. doesn't feel right going for the "ok i had my fun, time to settle down:)))" kinda chicks either

yeah, don't want to settle for "gonna be alone my whole life now" though
if you find a way to look for a wife material girl let me now my man

absolutely dude, good luck on your search!

thanks, good luck to you too

>captcha: find home

fun fact, you have to keep lifting to keep that gf.

Being single is leagues better than being in a shitty relationship, which is most relationships.
Being in a great relationship is rare, but makes everything better.

Personally, I think it's bad for motivation. A lot of girls are looking for security, which for them means being told that they're great all the time in all ways. They like to reciprocate that to other people they interact with socially, so you can bet your ass they"ll tell you how great you are all the time if you're their boyfriend.

SOURCE
O
U
R
C
E

If you regularly fap to doujins, especially if the content is yaoi, male:crossdressing and other gay shit your chances are zero to none.

Give me another fucking tag to work at, that's like half of fucking doujins I'd have to sort through. Google is drunk as shit and gives me this fucking thread as a source.

fuck that was was pretty good

NIGGAS
nhentai.net/g/206486/
It's dissapointing af

source ur pic?

Women are only good for sex. Otherwise they're a drain on resources.

>he doesn't already lift for her
Never gonna fucking make it.

From what I hear it's really bothersome. I'll just become the ultimate version of myself before I hit 30 and then marry a young cutie and have lots of white children that also become aryan kike killing demigods like their pa

>her
unless its a trap, you're absolutely disgusting.

>trap fucking the guy

Well that was gay

God bless

My wife was the best thing to ever happen to my Veeky Forums and non/fit/ goals, granted most women are shit, but there are a rare sort that compliment a great man so well that he can accomplish far more than on his own

never put your motivation and self worth into someone else
Now you've learned, but for other anons: improve because it's the thing you want to do, to make yourself happy, not because of some sloot

that inevitable girl is never gonna come

I thought it was a cute story. Gay as shit.

Josou Demo Aishite