Hello Veeky Forums

hello Veeky Forums

I will meet a female friend of me in a short while. She wants to know if I'm gay or not.

Truth is, i'm kinda gay, but I still want something with her. Any tips guys?

Say you're bi?

Why the fuck does she want to know anyway

Ask her to check for you

yes, I'm bi.

I don't know I've been acting kinda gay lately. She asked me if I'm gay or not since we've known each other for some years already.
I told her she should get me to drink something first, and she did it.

You're about to be introduced to her gay friend.

maybe she wants to euthanasiate you to make the world a better place... i hope

>kinda gay
>yes, I'm bi

user, I'll level with you. When it comes to males, there is no 'kinda gay'. There is no college experimentation that most girls go through. Guys don't just randomly make out with their other guy friends while drunk like girls do.

As a male, it is a binary choice. You either like cock, or you don't. Now you can get all retarded and SJW on me and talk about a spectrum or some shit, but that is faggotry and you know it.

Also - she will know it. Girls see it the same way I do, trust me. She already knows you are gay and she doesn't see you as anything but a friend. Sorry, mate.

>tell a woman you want to fuck dudes in the ass but you want to fuck her as well

She wants to fuck you but she is wondering why you dont want to fuck her if you are gay or not.
It dosnt fucking matter she wants to shag

>nah, so lets hook up. Movies at my place at ... Be there

I will not talk about any spectrum or some of that shit. I'm bi, that is a fag, but a fag that also likes pussy.

I've been with more girls than with guys btw. And if she sees me as a friend, I know I can leave the friendzone somehow.

wtf is wrong with that nigga?

most likely scenario.

OP tell her you're gay, but know how to please a woman too, and that you want to settle down with a good wife at some point.

No she is definitely going to introduce you to a gay guy she knows

He literally has AIDS, so don't be gay.

telling her I know how to please a woman too is a good idea, thank you user!

I'm still ok with that

I'm sexually healthy you nigga

>Tell her to meet at your place or her place, must be private
>Take a seat and talk about BS
>Out of the lue ask her why she thinks you are gay
>When she starts to talk, stand up and stand stratight to her face, she wouls look up
>Unzip pants and ask her,"If i am gay, why are you gonna suck my dick" or something like that

Escenario 1:
She sucks dick, maybe you fuck and everyone is happy

Escenario 2:
She said that you are a sicko, then you cry as hell and tell her you are sorry and that you are in fact gay but have to hide it because you are afraid, that you need help and ask her please not to tell anyone, She has pity on you hand hush, free form judgement

That are your best choices, either way they are a win win for you fucking faggot

>I'm sexually healthy

For now...

for now and that's enough, I can say the same exact thing to you

I will consider this for sure.
best case escenario is of course she sucks my dick and we fuck

atiende en clase cabron

Hope it works, if it does you must post 10 rare pepe every monday mornin

>Plot twist, she is a tranny and you fullfil all your fantasies

>i've been acting kind of gay lately
what the fuck does that mean?

Nah dude, I don't fuck or get fucked by faggots, and I'm not a cuck. Enjoy your AIDS.

meh, I will lift as heavy as my feels, and maybe post rare pepes twice a week. Best way to kill the pain

acting gay, joking, saying how I want to eat a big dick...

you will get raped by nigger faggs enjoy your AIDS+cum inside your anus you cunt

why would you tell her you want to eat a dick? are you autistic?

and why not? I muck around a lot, specially when I'm drunk

No I won't. There are no niggers where I live. Too cold. The sad thing is you will probably get AIDS from nigger fags cumming in your ass and it won't even be rape.

Don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit that you want to fuck or get fucked by dudes. It's not my thing but if you like it go ahead. Just don't be so fucking ignorant to the fact that the gay male community has a disproportionately high number of people with AIDS. If you fuck dudes, there's a pretty good chance you will either have an AIDS dick in your ass, or have your dick in an AIDS infested ass. It doesn't even mean you will catch AIDS, but you probably will because you're a little faggot who loves raw cock...

"I'm bisexual"

are you also going to say how much Jesus does hate me for being a fag?

wtf is wrong with that?

because she'll think youre a faggot, which is why you're in this. if you dont want people to think you're a faggot, you shouldnt tell them you want to sick cock. it's a good rule of thumb

Everyone here is assuming women won't fuck a gay dude. Some will, some won't, get over it and just be yourself.

Lol y'all are dumb as fuck. I have a friend who is gay and he exclusively hooks up with bi dudes. Guys with long term girlfriends, wives, otherwise 100% straight lives who apparently just wanna suck dick
Now I suppose they could be 100% gay but these guys don't pursue relationships with other guys at all, just casual sex

Why would I know or care what some Mexican vegetable picker thinks of you?

Just tell her your bi?
My gf and I are both bi and all thats meant is we have threesomes. Kind of an improvement desu.

People don't really look down on gays anymore grandpa

tell her you're not gay but immediately after cumming in her say "just kidding"

I'm just here for advice. I'm not even worried about it you dumbass, I just wanna hear how other's would pull out of this

what do you mean with that?

an important improvement, I'd say

>he thinks he's on tumblr

I meant to reply to the guy saying that guys can't be bisexual. That's bullshit

I know where I am dude I'm talking about real life. You know, outside? The general population really doesn't care who you fuck anymore.

>he still thinks he's on tumblr

Both men and women who engage in homosexuality are fags.

you're a cunt

What's your point?

Some women are into bi dudes like some men are into bi chicks. The important thing is to be transparent with your dates and if they feel uncomfortable then that's okay, you'll find someone who isn't.

fucking virgin lmao

the general population doesn't care who you fuck

>the state of this entire thread.

Offer her a devil's threesome, and her reaction will tell you all you need to know.

jesus fuck

I don't fuck sexually liberated obese feminists with hairy armpits and mental disorders. Also not a faggot. Faggot.

Wrong, faggot

wow, if that were my child I would take out all my pent up anger on that face.

but yeah try this.

Take this shit back to tumblr you dye haired, soy sucking faggot.

Fuck, this pic does things to me.