NATTY OR NOT NATTY THREAD

NATTY OR NOT NATTY THREAD

post em

thoughts on pic related?

Jordan is natty, he's been lifting for a long ass time and is a manlet.

jej

idk, those traps look kinda juicy to me....plus he's a doctor so he could get steroids easily by flashing his creds

i say natty on dis one

shameless self bump

MORE POSTS CMON

Everybody is natty until proven otherwise. You faglords think anything over 180lbs lean is impossible to achieve.
Nobody who has been lifting less than 10 years has any right to be the judge here.

>i say natty on dis one
skinny twink? natty obvi

achievable with maybe 2 years of lifting and good diet
never doubt the power of hard work

ok so can anybody give me examples of what def roided looks like? no trolling pls

how come one be so muscular and feminine at the same time

any ifbb pro

>doesnt train anything properly, other than the mirror muscles
>shaves body (except for "happy trail" and sometimes arm pits, which even some girls do now)
>spends too much money on cosmetics

he isn't very muscular, just creates the illusion with angles and lighting. in some of his pics, even tho he is not bigger than in the pic posted here, he still looks like he is huge.

>it's another "anyone who doesn't look like an ifbb pro is totally natty" episode
Getting sick of this meme. /fraud/ is starting to become the only worthwhile threat on this board.

not
not

reminder that the "natty limit" looks like Dom Mazzeti or Cassady Campbell and regardless of what most of these fitness celebrities say about their special training/supplements or how they've been at it for x amount of time or how their FFMI is slightly below 25 (as if 90% of people can ever realistically get above 22-23 natty regardless of what they do) they aren't natty
this except /fraud/ is shit as well because most of them buy into the idea that cycling and constantly crashing your hormones is somehow healthier than B&C and that you MUST be over 21 with at least 1/2/3/4 lifts to even think about looking at 250mg of test

stop this cra cra. He is def on TRT.

TRT is not natty, fuckin shit

>body dysmorphia

natty

not natty
natty

>Simeon Panda is natty
>Brian Alsruhe is natty
come on

More like

>He's muscular and has low-bodyfat? NOT NATTY

You guys think anyone with any sort of mass or definition is on steroids. You guys are genuinely retarded.

Most people who you consider "in great shape" have been doing sports their whole lives and probably lifting for 10+ years.

Meanwhile you faggots spent your whole childhood eating shit and playing video games, then you go lift for 2 years and you cry that everyone who looks better than you isn't natty. Mate, get fucking real. Somebody who did sports their whole life is going to have better gains in six months than you do in 2 to 3 years.

Alright here's the one that puzzles me the most.
Disregard the lighting and the pump.
He's strong as fuck and has been lifting for 19 years.
On the other hand he recovers like crazy and he was a big time wrestler is college which just screams juicy.
Don't know.
Side note though, he is incredibly handsome. Like, he actually makes me question my sexuality. Not in a "welcome to Veeky Forums, we're all homos here no homo aha" memey way, but I actually feel attracted to him. Maybe not sexually though, I can't tell. How a human being can be so perfect is beyond me.
no homo.

>Side note though, he is incredibly handsome. Like, he actually makes me question my sexuality. Not in a "welcome to Veeky Forums, we're all homos here no homo aha" memey way, but I actually feel attracted to him. Maybe not sexually though, I can't tell. How a human being can be so perfect is beyond me.

You are definitely a homosexual

In an era when male relations are most villainized and fucked what you are feeling is perfectly normal. Read some books from the past it was completely normal for men to call other men handsome or good looking without needing to add no homo.

You're confusing good looks and recognizing it with homolust. Further since you watch so many videos which are a form of surrogate interaction you think he's a friend or know him personally and thus have a fake connection for the fake homolust.

>tldr
Male relations are fucked in the present it's normal and healthy to recognize other males good looks and to point it out. Doing so is not homo, fucking another man is homo.

delusional newbie sub 5 year lifter defending his mancrush fake natties

Was gonna post Eric too. I think he's natty. I've seen pics where he's next to roiders and he doesn't look enhanced. All the pictures where he looks insane are good angle and good lighting. He's definitely jacked af and has incredible genetics tho. As for the gay shit yea hes handsome

yeah but jokes apart I'm actually fascinated by this man. it's like seeing a god or something. such is the true power of chads.