BBC Genetics explained

youtube.com/watch?v=quKkbA8cCUo

white bois BTFO again

>video is literally titled big black cock genetics

the comments section is priceless.

Americans are fucking weird.

Hard to explain but it is true that many white guys are fascinated by black men's sexuality and big dicks.
Could be out of fear or jealousy, hell even respect or guilt.

actual explanation: Climatic adaptation means blacks tend to be showers more often than growers, while whites have more grower dicks. Hence showing little to no deviation or even smaller average sizes than whites despite having bigger flaccid sizes

The men in Scandinavia have on average a smaller penis than people from Africa. We assume for the sake of argument that penis length is genetically determined although no scientific studies have identified the genetic regulators of penis length. Why would there be a size difference?

Scandinavian women do appreciate the longer penis. The theory that there has been sexual selection towards a smaller penis in Scandinavian countries therefore becomes implausible.

The penis is a well vascularized organ. In this way it differs to a degree from other primate penises.
The penis is not only well vascularized the blood flow to the penis can also be regulated. This can only mean one thing. Apart from being used to please women, the penis is a heat exchanger!

A comparable organ is the ear of the African elephant. It is well vascularized and has a large surface area. It is used to dissipate heat.

The male penis is not only used for reproductive means, it is also a heat exchanger in the hot climate of Africa where humans emerged. A dual function of organs is not uncommon in the animal kingdom. The ears of the elephant are still used to hear.

When humans moved to Europe they finally ended up in cold Scandinavia. A large penis was evolutionary detrimental to survival. It dissipated too much heat. It shrank to reduce the surface area.

So now we know why white women have no other choice than seeking out black men for sex if they want to experience a penis larger than average white man size.

This guy is such a fucking homo

Dayummm. I'd surely trade in my puny 6x6 white boi penis to have a BBC and get shot by a cop as a teen

I live in Australia and thanks man I now know why my nuts are always sweating

this is perhaps the most jewish, and the most pathetic post I have ever read

WHITE PEOPLE ADMITTING THEIR PHYSICAL INFERIORITY.

So when are black people going to admit their intellectual inferiority?

BBC is a meme

that only explains the grower/shower
Erect length is loosely based on height

well I must be an exception then, because i'm short (170cm) but my dick is pretty big (16cm length and 12cm width)

I have a big D and I'm insecure, meh we all have insecurities about what we don't have. I'm a natural skelly with tiny wrists and small hands.

I unironically think having an average penis is superior because it allows me to be fairly judged by women soley on personality and musculature. If a girl likes me, it's not just cuz of my peen.

There is beauty in the white man for exactly this reason. High IQ. Unique phenotypes. Reasonably strong.

Whites are above average in everything but sprinting.

Blacks are below average in everything but sprinting

[citation needed]

>

Have you taken the girthpill yet ?

Doesn't matter if your cock is 7 inches long if it's pencil thin with no meat on it.

Filling a girl up and having her pussy grip your meaty cock will take you a lot further than pencil prodding her cervix.

Is 16 cm big? I'm 17cm and always considered myself as average

man, i've got a pretty thick dick but its not super long, really weird proportions. always think I have a tiny ween cause of it, but after doing those dick calculator things im apparently way better off than I thought even thought every time I look at it I think "small dick"

>Penis
>Heat exchange organ

For anyone interested in evolutionary physiology;

I didn't even read the rest you are fucking retaded. I don't know if black dicks are bigger or not but a penis structure will never have any heat exchange functionality.

I'm fucking serious, you know how elephants and bunny ears are used for heat exchange? They have tons of microcapillaries and they're super thin. When it's hot out they can move their ears away from their body and the air cools the blood before it re-enters their circulation.

Dicks are thicker than ears. Every dick. The majority of the vascularization is internal. Balls would be a better guess for being a heat exchange organ as at least they have some functionality related to heat (rising and sinking according to your body heat/external temp)

Basically if your theory was true you'd have a bunch of africans running around getting boners whenever it was hot out except their dicks would be thin- translucently thin- membranous structures with tons of capillaries webbed through them. Paper thin high surface area black dicks. Pic related.

anyway back to the race superiority argument.