How you holding up, Veeky Forums?

How you holding up, Veeky Forums?

Treating yourself every now and then?

Gaining/losing weight?

Feeling the feels?

Your thread is boring. I'm stealing it and turning it into a Veeky Forums animals thread.

Getting bigger feels good but also weird/bad.

Explain the weird part
>When you activate the almonds

i'm so fucking fat, why does /loseit/ take so fucking long

Today I had two bowls of proatmeal.

4800 kcal today
and daily 16. Karmapa meditation feels nice

i cant get out of bed to do anything
i thought i was over this part of my depression

Losing weight. If it weren't for my personal situation, I would have been Veeky Forums a long time ago, but I'm getting there.

Tired after heavy workout.
Lotta work to do for business, school and personnal management
Feels up and down depending on the day. Can feel chady today can feel absolute shit tonight
THe feels ain't leaving me

Feeling good, got dumped in January and and started lifting seriously for the first time in June.
Finally starting to realise that being a self-pitying cuck has literally no benefit and getting out of sadmode.
Lifting 6 days a week, taking life as it comes, enjoying it because wallowing in what you don't have is fuckin' pointless.

>Finally starting to realise that being a self-pitying cuck has literally no benefit and getting out of sadmode.
how do i do it, ive done it once, i did it twice have to do it a third time, second time because of the same girl now

try killing yourself faggot.
aside from that kill yourself.
or maybe kill yourself.
or try antidepressants.
or kill yourself.

Had a shit lifting day 3 days ago while I was with coach

Ate ice cream to make myself feel better

>2 days later new snatch pr

NA-NANDATO? BAKANA

how do i get in tiger mode

Time and self-respect. Don't do shit that you would cringe at someone else for doing, like getting back with the same girl after she broke your heart.

what if ive already done that

There's literally no other way other than realising what you're doing is pointless self-indulgence and stopping doing it.
Every day I read sadposts on Veeky Forums and eventually I started hating them so much that I hated that part of myself that's the same, and just stopped doing it.
Feels good.
But maybe you need more time. There is no magic pill for depression.

well the choice of stopping was taken from me so to say