How to be Chad: A Study in Chadliness

I'm tired of being a virgin, I want to be Chad. How can one become Chad? Our personality is just what we present to the world. It's our established self in society. A persona. Persona of course coming from the Latin word "persona" meaning mask, typically those worn by actors.

Watching this Zyzz video:
youtu.be/ME7Aqs5-BXY?t=31s

At 0:31 in, he says, "What the fuck is Zyzz about? It's an act. There is no Zyzz". Then, he goes on to say that everyone has a bit of Zyzz in them. By the same approximation, wouldn't everyone have a bit of Chad in them too? Isn't this the same as the age old adage, "Fake it til you make it"?

Lads, I'm ready to fake it til I make it. I know I have a bit of Chad in me. It's time to live the Chad persona, and become the ultimate respectable manly man and pussy slayer

This is where I need your help, Veeky Forums. Let's pin down the key elements of Chad's persona, to help unlock the code behind being Chad. What does Chad do? What is his attitude? Who does he surround himself with? How does he act towards women? How does Chad style his hair? I already know that Chad never gets angry. Chad plays football. Chad eats pizza while the virgin diets. Help me fill in the blanks on Chad. I want to act like Chad. I want to be Chad. I am become Chad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dzvh3GLFyYQ
youtu.be/xc0CB6URrV0
girlschase.com/content/secrets-getting-girls-staying-out-auto-rejection
youtube.com/watch?v=X0jN2FzguD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only bit of Chad you have in you is his cock as your pathetic ass backs onto him

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

>Persona of course coming from the Latin word "persona" meaning mask, typically those worn by actors.
You'll never be Chad

The number one requirement for "chad" is facial aesthetics, if you don't have them you aren't chad.

But I've been around sports bros for years now and a lot of them aren't even attractive, they just know other chads who invite them to parties and fuck stacies when they're really really drunk or high. Hell even a virgin could do it if he tried. If you're in college, just join a frat or something

what's a frat
we don't have those in my country

This is going to become a festering pile of HEIGHT FACE FRAME shitposting.

Get out while you can OP.

It's a college thing where groups of guys live in a house instead of a dorm and throw parties and stuff there.

a bunch of gay kids join a group under the pretense of brotherhood but it's really more of a domination fetish thing for losers

You can't fake being a Chad as it depends on many natural and nurtutal factors. Genetically, a Chad has height, face and frame. On top of that, those perfect genetics are raised by a stable nuclear family, with a loving, well tampered and mannerd housewive mum, and - here comes the recursive nature of being a Chad - a Chad father. These attributes and circumstances make Chad experiemce life to the fullest every second from birth on. That is why you can never fake being a Chad. First, you never had the requirements necessary to begin with. Second, you can never catch up on the crucial experiences you need to make on very certain points in your life.

You can still always improve. Try to become a man you respect and look up to. But the Chad train departs from way inside a Chad dad's dick and never stops.

B-but who was the original Chad?

me

this nigger

Chad, tell me more about yourself.

The very power that created everything we know left one Man, Chad, of his image behind.

to be a chad you have to be a cartoon, because that's what chads are. cartoons. they're caricatures of reality invented by delusional faggots. if you try to be a chad, people will like you less than they already do, because you will be trying to be a cartoon.

Is the forbidden fruit just a metaphor for Chad's dick?

Thad from Blue Mountain State is pretty much chad incarnate

While I agree that Chad is a caricature, he's also based on real life. Chad is like the collective amalgamation of all of our respective childhood bullies and people we looked up to. I'm just trying to come up with a list of mental cues to keep me from being a passive aggressive beta normie faggot and realize my true destiny of being Chad.

This video really gets me pumped to do a lot of drugs and then die in a sauna.

That's a depressing picture.

Btw, "Chad," the guy you posted, is Jewish. The man you have pictured yourself as in your fantasies is one of God's chosen. He is now a retired millionaire entrepreneur. The coincidences will never be the same.

fuck chad

I want to be an alexander

AKA Slayer

You don't have the genetics for that

God damn just imagine the pussy you could get if you looked like that. The gates of heaven would have already been opened here on earth for you

At least they were nazi furries...

It's just gear brah

It's based off thinking that those bullies actually are better than you honestly, it's a stupid fictional character.

Most of those people who bullied you just grow up to be mediocre as fuck, the exact same as pretty much everyone does.

The idea that they're all fucking 6'5 CEO's who part time as models when they're not flying around the globe collecting a harem of women is just ridiculous. Hell, the idea that being a model is a good thing at all instead of a one way path into body dysmorphic disorder is laughable on its own.

All of my old bullies are no life benefit scum with criminal convictions. They're all shorter than me, less physically impressive, are less intelligent, and are less experienced. Shit, one died after stealing a car and wrapping it round a tree during a police chase.

The only problem was that, at school, I was a skinnyfat awkward loser with far too long hair, terrible dress sense and on top of that was a dickhead. I always had plenty of friends but was also an easy target for the people who needed to bring others down to feel good. I had problems with pronunciation and was teased endlessly for it.

None of the bullies were popular in my school, they just hung around in a small clique and went for you when there was no one else around.

>you can "become" a Chad
>implying it isn't 100% GENETIC
>implying that faggot Zuzz was a Chad

The Tower of Babel was a story of man(lets) attempting to escape the cosmic Manlet pit that is Earth, and God (original Chad) kicked us back down forever.

you don't choose the chad nor virgin life, it chooses you

Go vegan and chew through 5kg carrots per day

>Models don't work insanely hard to look the way they do

People who know nothing about modelling shouldn't talk about it. Those guys are all roiding and will have intense regimens to keep looking that way year round, and don't earn that much anyway.

Take this literal cuck shit back to /r9k/.

Yeah, same here, most of the people who were dipshits in school either matured and apologised to people in the last year of school or are just doing fucking nothing, unemployed and out of shape. Ones a a paraplegic, which kind of makes me a bit sad, I'd rather he have just grown up, but still.

This idea that there's these literally perfect human beings living charmed lives running around everywhere is insane.

/thread

If we're going Biblical, not sure. What are the inalienable aspects of Chad? I.e. What could you not remove from Chad without compromising Chandra's itself?

Unironically this. The original whites (ie original humans) were all White Nordic Chads. They are called Cro-Magnons by (((science))).

If we look at the skull presented in pic related, we will see essentially White Nordic Chad features: dolichocephalism, an almost vertical forehead, squared jaw, sharp chin and a tall stature. With regards to Cro-Magnon’s broad face and the heftiness of this type when compared to modern White Nordic Chads, there is a simple explanation: Cro-Magnon’s nutrition consisted of fresh products obtained from hunting, fishing and gathering —in other words, he had a hunter-gatherer diet, or paleodiet, which is by far the most complete form of nutrition. This diet, along with a more natural and healthy lifestyle, builds a stronger skeletal consistency, a higher muscular development and a wider face than the later cereal-based diet imported from the Near East during the Neolithic, which tends to blur sexual dimorphism (morphological difference between male and female).

>This one skull is representative of an entire people

Wew. You get the same assumption could be made if they found some random models skull from today like 3000 years in the future, right?

Also
>assuming height from a picture of a skull

I don't know where I fall on this. I've had multiple sexual partners, and by my own admission am very successful with women, but I am not interested in being an 'alpha'. I pursue my goals in education and work as far as I can and work my hardest at everything I do, but ultimately I just enjoy keeping to myself, going to the gym, and reading.

What am I lads?

>not knowing many cro-mag fossils have been discovered
>also not knowing complete cro-mag skeletons have been discovered with heights measured above 6 foot

Good goy, keeping thinking that most men were always nu-male subhumans and that Chads were always just exceptional flukes.

The gamma male. For example; a gamma male sneaks in an reproduces with the female while 2 other males fight over her.

Good enough for me, I just want to be the ubermensch desu

T. The boy that knows nothing about history and anthropology but has read some dank memes on the internets

Are you the same nerd who was trying to write a book without understanding the basics?

The fact that you hold this up as an ideal of some kind is why it won't work.

When people say "just be urself" they mean be comfortable and confident with who you are. That's all "Chad" really is, that's the big difference, and that's why betas are jealous.

Confident people go after what they want.

>28000 yrs ago
>blond hair and beard

>ignoring the fact that blond hair evolved about 11000 yrs ago

We wuz chads n shit

Yeah you don't know how I feel, I could've been Alpha + if i was taller and hanging out with alpha - just kills me to see the potential wasted
>Implying these categories exist

In order to become Chad you must first solve the riddle of what it means to just be yourself. When you are finally being yourself, you will come to understand being Chad.

Start with Aristotle.

It's basically a union for getting laid.

How tall are you user

You are born a chad, you don't become one.

this

>blond hair
>evolved
>fact

Is there one of these for women?

spoken like a true beta negative

I'd say I fall into a beta positive category more than anything, but true Chaddom comes from genetics, you can get to near chad status but you'll never truly be chad unless you're born with it.

Holy fuck get a job and live real life

You fall into a negative nancy faggot category.

oh no your words hurt my feelings so bad, you sound like a frustrated omega negative

bro, trust me, just be yourself

>dad is a Chad
>loving, well tampered, mannered mom

why am I a incel?

You sound like a delta to be honest, loser

*blocks your path*
any last words, virgin?

>Dad was a Chad in our home country
>Then we moved
He's still a Chad here, except the cultural differences kinda fucked me up
>Tfw I remember dominating every social interaction as a kid, but now never quite at the top

Chad is genetics
You can't alter bone stucture, its genes
You can get ripped sure but you'll never be Chad
Chad is the apex alpha male, from birth he was destined to be Chad
This is why the Germans had the SS
It was literally a Chad eugenics program

We're exactly alike.

Blonde hair didnt "evolve"

Go vegan and kill yourself for being a fucking loser

Alpha = hot babe
Beta = cute girl next door
Gamma = plain Jane
Omega = fat/ugly chick

No female version of sigma.

I don't even want to be chad, i just want a stacy in my life

>be me
>fat boi
>CHAD THUNDERCOCK in progress
>link to my channel of weight loss and shit.
>consistent posting
youtu.be/Dzvh3GLFyYQ

whoops, I meant:

Alpha = hot babe
Beta = cute girl next door
delta = plain Jane
omega = fat/ugly chick

and no female version of gamma

>

omega male detected

i think you're delusional

i guess i'm trying to gf a beta
>it's going to be harder then it should be

That show ended way too soon

to become Chad you must first become the perfect version of yourself

Just become a stripper for whatever company is in your area, I'm dyel by Veeky Forums standards but I make 150 an hour for grinding on drunk women about to be married. don't try too hard to "be chad" because people who force it end up buying mg cringy

Chad its just a meme, wtf is wrong with you?

you seem to be more obsessed with guys than girls. just download grindr, its incredibly easy to get laid with a guy.

Chad is more than that now. It's the aspirational male. The man on top of the dominance hierarchy. The man who is in full control of his life instead of the other way around

I heard a theory that manufacturerd chads (i.e. Losers who got better looking and more outgoing) have a hard time getting attractive women because they weren't aggressive enough. They go ask out 5-7s because they thing these girls will be interested in them. However women can sense that they're insecure and stay away from them. Manufacturerd chads have to settle for 4s when in reality they just need to talk to hotter girls. Thoughts?

> The man who is in full control of his life instead of the other way around

Ehhhh, except Chads are usually not deliberate creatures. They aren't aware they're Chads. Chads do happen to be in control of their lives, but it's not what makes a Chad special.

>The man on top of the dominance hierarchy.

Except Chads aren't. Socially, Chads do very well. Financially, Chads do well as a result of their social connections, but they aren't at the absolute top. Chads don't have incredible ideas, they aren't very creative and they don't radically depart from the status quo. On the high end, you'll find some Chads doing well in law firms and on the boards of more established businesses/investment funds. But that's about it.

Chads don't take initiative, they're used to having everything handed to them by them being themselves. You don't see many Chads making it to the very top. I can't name a billionaire or celebrity CEO that's a Chad. I can't name a head of state that's a Chad.

Chad is only a dream of high school aspies and lookism autists. Literally the ONLY advantage of being a man is that no matter how weird and dorky looking you are, you can succeed. Look at fucking fashion, everyone outside the models are weird looking. Every 2nd high fashion make-up artists, editor, stylist look like a fucking butcher.
The entire point of being a man is that people not gonna judge you based on your looks. Charisma worth nothing on women. No one gives a shit about a women's career. They don't need to be funny or unique either.

You autists throw away the only advantage you have just to become some closet faggot who collect pictures of hot men. Holy shit, kill yourselves

Being a Chad is genetic

>salty geed who didn't get a bid
Stay mad brah.

Nah, Thad is close, but he's like Chad's attractive slightly stupid cousin.

Then is what happens when a Chad reaches maturity and ascends.

youtu.be/xc0CB6URrV0

This is chaddom, you can criticize his actions and how hes irresponsible for organiizing the party but you cant say he gives a fuck.

>Zyzz
>Communication levels of an aspie

You are definitely projecting and I think you're absolutely right

Auto rejection is a thing. The 4 to 7s might perceive that you are unobtainable so they check themselves out of the equation. Same reason why average guys might get confused or resentful if a super hot girl starts flirting with them out of the blue

girlschase.com/content/secrets-getting-girls-staying-out-auto-rejection

i fucking love thad
youtube.com/watch?v=X0jN2FzguD8

Jesus Christ you're the most autistic fuck in history. You'll never become Chad because of your ponderous nature. You're both pretentious and self-conscious. You're like pussy kryptonite. Just accept your beta status and you'll be much happier for it. Everyone in this thread knows this is true.

this.
u can tell if someone will be chad or virgin just by looking at their facial features

>You'll never become Chad because of your ponderous nature.
are you saying chad never thinks about how to become better? chad never betters himself or thinks about things? so chad is just impulsive and goal oriented and just does.

Just model your life around CHADhan

Caine. He was the first to murder

Good job on the weight loss, user. I hope you get to be Chad Thundercock some day.

Yes, Chad is actually a Zen master who doesn't even need to think about anything. He just intuitively flows into success.