Smoking promotes the production of testosterone and protects your lungs from (((pathogens)))

smoking promotes the production of testosterone and protects your lungs from (((pathogens)))

nonsmokers are always cucks
they're the kind who are liberal, cross country runners, bikers, festival goers, and the like

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/gst-cess-pulls-cigarette-sales-down-8-9-in-july-august/articleshow/60472766.cms
forces-nl.org/analyses/can/60redenen.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"user why do your fingers smell like cigarrettes?"
>"user why does your car smell like cigarettes?"

Why not create some more post ironic bait threads on /v/ and /pol/?

> nobody smokes at festivals

>nonsmokers are always liberal
shit thread
drink bleach dumbfuckistani

if you don't smoke pic related you will never make it

I dont wanna go bald sorry.

i always take time out of my day to point and laugh at people that smoke in the year 2017 going 2018

>they're the kind who are liberal, cross country runners, bikers, festival goers, and the like
Very nice list, you really captured what kind of person the non-smoking cuck is. The other kind are pedantic science geeks that trust everything as long as its in a study endorsed by some jewish megacorp, like these guys

>smoking promotes the production of testosterone
While nicotine boosts testosterone smoking is bad for you, there's no way around that. I would recommend getting nicotine gum or a vape/patch instead for the test boost.

>nonsmokers are always cucks
not true

Probably because I smoke cigarettes

>Living being your fourties
Never gonna make it

smoking cigarettes is the manliest thing to do. all of you complaining about getting cancer or concerned with calling each other cucks. let's face it, propaganda by the cigarette companies labeled it as manly, however; it's never going to change. of course every disgusting fillipino smokes but if you're a white in shape and straight, you'll look like a man. if you really care about dying then you're the biggest pussy there is.

fuck off with that hipster crap

>vape for test boost
is this an actual thing?

Nothing's more manly than being a degenerate addict and incapable of physical activity because your lungs are filled with tar.

M8 i run a mile and a half in 8:12 and i smoke probably 15 rollups a day. A lad in my unit does a marathon in 2 hours 34 minutes and smokes like a chimney, easily 30+ fags a day.

Meanwhile there are non smokers on here who couldnt even shuffle a mile. The whole 'cardio is impossible if you smoke' meme is so fucking retarded.

funny that i see this thread during my wake up smoke.

Nothing is worth what this will cost you in the end.

Why are you calling things that have been popular for decades hipster amd liberal, is this what /pol/ is like?

>muh anecdotes
classic smoke brain

That's just what big tobacco wants you to think

>warning in helvetica
aesthetic af senpai. where you live?

> no counter argument of any sort
Classic brainlet

Snuff is where it is at. One cigarettes worth will last you the day. One twentieth the cost, you don't stink, no health problems other than the stimulating effect of the nicotine. I dry mine in the oven, grind it with a mortar and pestle, sieve it through a piece of stretched nylon. Game changer.

>projective delusion that anyone would attempt argument with a retard like you and not just laugh
comedy gold

this is a good thread u guys need to know about this

light blue bold flavor all the way faggot

>there are people who have so little self-control that they actually fool themselves into believing breathing in literal smoke is healthy for you

Never ever going to make.

>got lefort 1 done and havent had a cigarette in days
Fuck you and your thread

>is this an actual thing?
Yeah just look at vapers.

>immediately goes to the ad hominem
Bernie voter, huh?

Well im in baku, but those are contraband from switzerland, becaue local reds are trash

>smoke-quitting vape dads are now test machines

>you don't stink, no health problems
Enjoy your ugly ass yellow-brown teeth, rotted gums and cancer in the mouth.

>smoking light prepackaged cigs
>thinks he's gonna make it
user, unless you own a tobacco plantation with AT LEAST 150 niggers picking tobacco day in and day out while sit on the porch sipping sweet tea and cracking the whip, you ain't ever gonna make it.

Yes goy! If you don't smoke you're an undesirable numale, ruin your lungs with my chemical filled products!

You can be a non-degenerate and not a numale at the same time. OP is a faggot

Nice try Chaim, but tobacco is the most red-blooded, Christian, American industry in the world.

Veeky Forums is attempted to be shilled again. The tabacco companies saw it work with Monster and so now they believe it will work with them trying to get you to smoke while you're trying to get healthy.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/gst-cess-pulls-cigarette-sales-down-8-9-in-july-august/articleshow/60472766.cms

Think for yourselves, DON'T BE SHEEP.

>Christain
>religion where you worship the people of God
>Jews believe they are the people of God
Honestly it's not even surprising that you're cucking yourself with smoking. It's American though right?

10/10

90% sure McDonalds was also shilling here for a while

No shit?

Yeah, ignore it all.

forces-nl.org/analyses/can/60redenen.htm

Bulk Dirty (tm)

This guy uses the same logic as HAES.