so apperantly the light in my livingroom is lit

1 more month and start the glorious bulk

also
183cm 88kg

What the fuck is wrong with your traps?

Your traps seem crazy.
Mirin though.

high trap insertions + big traps

Looks like you've never made a decision in your life. Every question or choice gets answered with a shrug.

geez m8 traps almost look showed lel, can you post without flexing? want to see how you look standing normal..great physique. what do you do for traps?

this is not flexing
nothing specific for traps

nice , wish I had those trap genetics!

The Fucking Shit is wrong with your traps?

Dickneck's child

> your traps be like

underrated

jesus, what an image

(no pump)

just started letting my chest hair grow back since summer's over. guys who shave/trim, do you also feel like you look way better without hair?

New paradigm, get in on it at the ground floor bulk/cut fags. You don't need to bulk all fucking winter.

>(2 months - 1 week) bulk and lift
>1 week fast (water only or dry) / recovery, no lifting... 2 weeks if needed.
>repeat

You cannot cycle bulk/cut faster than this. There is no reason to spend all winter looking like a pudgy faggot.

Not sure why I am trying to flex my abs with 18-19% body fat. I'm hoping to look aesthetic after I bulk for another 5-6 months and then cut down to around 10% body fat. Right now I look like shit.

Not sure why my iPhone 7s takes such shitty photos. It's suppose to have a good camera, but photos I take of the mirror look so different than IRL, so much detail lost.

Started seriously working out in February. started at 260. Down to 175. 160 is my goal before I bulk.

you have the midsection of a 50 year old

What do you mean? I know my core sucks. Camera also makes it look worse than it is.

Nice going, user! Great progress!

Mirin traps. Working on mine currently.

Mirin arms! Thicc!

What about now? Any better? That's without trying to flex.

Didn't notice that water I spilled from cleansing my face that somehow looked like piss, lol.

Fuck man, 28yo, 248lbs, 8 months lifting.

Started at motherfucking 296, I feel so much fucking better now. Gotta work on my cardio though because my gut needs work.

I thought lifting was a fucking meme but it's fun as fuck

5'10 158lb 20yo
All the winter ahead to bulk and I already feel fat

Today Im starting Intermitent fasting
I want to gain at least 5 kgs but I don't want to get fatter than what I already am. Any experiences with gaining weight in IF.?
Manlet 1.70m ~70kg.
1/2/2/3

Looking good bro keep it up

Do legs! Stats?

Where are your lats, man?

>took 5 weeks off from working out mainly lifting(had some shit in my life come up, it was basically impossible to get a proper workout in)
>kept up with some active cardio, pushups and some situps only

How fucked am I? Basically trying to get back in the swing of things to before I had to break before halloween. Is it doable? is muscle memory just bro science?

Awful Physique. Terrible proportions. Looks weak. feeble. Pathetic. Keep us updated on your laughable genetics with any new pics or clips.

He seems to be hitting legs well, the body fat just accumulates there. All he needs is to hit chest and he should be more æsthetic

18yo 5'8" 190lbs

Looking like absolute shit my man

I don't know. ;_;
I do quit a bit of back work, but they don't seem to grow.
I just started adding pull ups to every exercise, and I'm going to see how that pans out.

You're probably using your arms too much and your back too little.

Pull with your elbows and get a nice squeeze.

Dumbbell rows for thickness.
Pulldowns or pullups (need to be performed with perfect form) for width.

dude, where's your right leg ? or is it some kind of weird angle ?

Thanks for the advice m8 I'll try it out.

routine?

Took me a second but hot damn

been lifting for 4 months, got some decent gains but am 200lbs at 5'8'. with winter coming up when you think i should start cutting

bench: 150
OHP:95
Bicep Curl :35 each arm
Row :160
Do some other things, dont squat because fat so [spoiler]bad knees[/spoiler]

Laughed hard, thanks m8

is this shopped?
Your biceps look really short. Your forarms look really long. Your arms are really thick but your torso looks really thin. Your pecs look tiny. Your hands look big but they look super fucking soft for some reason. To top it off your neck and jawline look weak as fuck. It's fucking surreal looking. if this is actually how you look, then you probably have the worst fucking balance I've seen so far.

>200lbs at 5'8'.
>when you think i should start cutting
Immediately.

I don't think he looks that bad. Definitely looks like a curl bro though.

I'm well bulked rn. Bloated in the pic, took it just now.

Gonna cut in December. Can I get a bf% estimate? Baring in mind I'm bloated

yooo killin it homie!

Probably 35% ya fat bastard

Strong tho :( am no that fat

5'9, 150 pounds

Damn you got way too fat
Have fun cutting
How big are your arms?

I'm bloated after eating I'm not fat desu, haven't measured my arms

6' 229

Who is this BRAPTRESS?

nice looking g8

bro you look fat, that's beyond bulk there's not enough muscle coming along with the bulk.

Still need to lose about 15 lbs before I start bulking. Will bulk for 4.5 months, from mid November to April then cut from April to June. Plan is to be somewhat presentable to humanity by 4th of July

185 at the least, bulking up brahs.
5'11

pic

Nice

Holy fuck, rugged physique

Thx

nice physique pham. how to core?

>205 6'0"
5 months back into lifing after year or so break

Ausfag gtfo

Good work m8

just under 7 weeks out from my first physique show. Hopefully I can get down about 10 more lbs

5'8, 132 lbs

Thnx, what thread do you normally trip in? I don't come here often.

Tfw wintercut

Going to start my cut in 4 weeks. How do I improve my chest?
They literally look like breasts, especially from a distance, or in case I'm wearing something particular

Ur chest is fine.

wtf? whats ur bf %?
I'm 5'8 too but weigh 165 and look similar to you.

that's because you have breasts, that's how they're going to look m8 if you pump them up lel

Huh?

you're working out your chest a lot obviously, what did you think was going to happen?

No that's just the angle, from far my chest looks small and round

Bulk is going very well, boys. Cut starts October 2 with my first comp oct 21. Wish me luck

How should I work around fat? I'm a moderate skinnyfat, prolly 14-16%bf, should I cut to skeleton and work up or just jump into bulk and burn it off later?
Just started lifting again hence the hardcore DYEL, this time gonna actually take things seriously

You don't work around that shit. You work with it then you eventually spend all of that fat and get gains and get cut.

4Cs
Calisthencs
Curlbro routine
Cardio
Calorie control

merlin core, compounds only? or iso?

>winter bulk starts now
Goddamn right

do you turn red when you get mad?

Checked, also mirin

waiting for your pic faggot

Looking good for 18, dont know if its angle or not, but arms look like their lacking the most. overall good on you though

Those arms are THICC

height+weight? (mirin)

I usually wear shorts when i trip, though thats probably because i usually only wear shorts so its almost guaranteed if i trip at the time im wearing shorts. That being said though i dont trip often unless im walking through nature and there is a branch or something. my shorts point still stands though.

>6'
found the nonmanlet

Eh, not gonna bulk. Continue with cut.

Hoping for abs soon.

150lb

how heavy did you used to be, any before pic ? Looks like you've dropped a lot of weight m8.

Was 140 kg, dropped to 69 kg, and am now 75 kg.

So yeah, used to be far as fuck.