Unpopular Veeky ForumsOpinions Thread

Share your Veeky Forums related unpopular opinions.

>If you lift and refuse to /fraud/ you're not willing to do what it takes to make it and are therefore a filthy casual

>fite me

>I actually get Veeky Forums to be healthy, not for girls.

>striving to improve your physique, general health, and mind when 5'8 doesn't mean you're compensating for your height.

>striving to improve your physique, general health, is useless if you're 5'8

ftfy

Keto diet is best diet.

Best lift is deadlift

>t. self-hating manlet

Seconded

when will they learn?

When they stop listening to our opinions.

The people that hate squats just suck at them, thus perpetuating the loop of not doing them enough to become good enough to like them

If you're not keeping logs of your workouts you're not going to make it.

Easily. Fuck squats.

>t. back injury

Nigger I have polycystic kidneys, I'm already supposed to avoid lifting and a high protein diet. If I also started Juicing I'd die ridiculously early.

people grossly underestimate the kind of body you can achieve without steroids. Just because you and your shitty diet/workouts didn't get the results you wanted doesn't mean everyone else roided.

So you quite literally can't make it?

>I think abs are severely overhyped
I really think it's another retarded woman meme like diamonds, like it's only considered as valuable as it is because of women circlejerking over it.

>you can get as fit as you want and girls still wont notice you

This is widely accepted knowledge.

DLing should normally be done for high volume, low reps, moderate high intensity, and as short rest as possible. Run this 2-3x/week

The only other real options are to cut the daily volume slightly and spread it out over 6-7 days, or to to taper for a heavy singles training.

Related, Smolov-level volume is under what is necessary for gains after noob gains are over. The problem is smolov-type programs are retarded on how they organize the volume if your goal is anything other than a peak that disappears withing a few months

Agree. Doing squats with the perfect form is so satisfying.

Pfft liar

everything of value only has value because of people circle jerking over it. Except food, air and shelter

Manlets are twinks that haven't made it.

Manlets will NEVER make it

Neither will uglylets and hairlets

Hell yeah

We're ALL gonna make it.

Manlets will make it faster which is a fact
u mad boyo?

>spend time in the gym
>spend time shopping for lifts and scrounging phone books so you can see over the steering wheel

Cars have adjustable seats nowadays.

Why

Tbh senpai every time you jerk off its going over the same air some other person is jerking off over, and unless you built your house with your bare hands someones probably jerked off in it before. And food is also jerked off over presuming your load shoots over the elevation of your intestines in its arc.

Your exception has been disqualified

Because the grave is our ultimate, universal destination. May as well necessitate a wider coffin.

This is the dumbest machine and everyone who uses it looks retarded

except that thats not reality at all
should be cheering on your Veeky Forums bros who are trying to better themselves rather than shitting on them for something they can't control
most of the world can control being a fat lazy piece of shit but they just don't because they are shit, they are the ones to shit on

Get back in the pit, manlet

Exactly. Look at P90X before and after pics of people who followed BOTH the diet and insane workout program. I'm serious.

Unpopular fact: I'm 5'9" and get more pussy and attention from girls than 95% of this board, before i started lifting.

Most illegal steroids come from China. China wants to kill all the round-eyes, it is know. It would be easy as fuck for China to taint a huge shipment of steroids heading for the US, just like they did recently killing Rich Piana. They could use a slow acting poison, such Arsenic, and within weeks they could pretty much kill every man in western society worth killing.

>he doesn't synthesize his own test
lmao
m
a
o

Bread is not Hitler.
It's okay if you eat the 100% whole wheat flour stuff.

Everyone should earn their right to roid by reaching apex of performance, if you cannot bench 2x BW and squat 3x BW you are just lazy piece of shit, who wants to cut corners

That's because you have a good face

>autistic Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and lookism memes don't apply in real life?? what a shocking turn of events!

Word. The left press is better for calf raises, shows off your rippling quads for the qts doing stuff in the machines section.

Fucking this.

I don't know about "abs" but core strength isn't hyped enough on Veeky Forums. Do your planks, supermans, and leg raises to prevent lower back injury and improve on all main lifts.

When will they learn?

>BB flat bench is meme

Could be applied to most things imo

people who are interested in fitness are the most autistic mentally ill shit people with crab mentality and this board is the prime example with highschool spergs who got bullied and now want to take some revenge and dweebs dumb faggots who are unironically interested in politics.

The people who look down on others for not having a good enough body, not being tall enough and the people who feel like theyre better just because they lift just prove the old meathead stereotype since if youre good at something you will soon realise that youre better than the majority in this aspect and from this you can probably guess that youre also bad at a lot of things you dont know or care about. If everyone acted like a cunt for being better at a thing than average society couldnt work

Db bench press>bb bench press
Trap bar deadlift>conventional deadlift
Time under tension>strenght reps

This is the most reddit post I've read all day

if youre autistic and want to be less lonely lifting wont help unless youre fat since it just further strenghts this entire "put in something, get something in return" thinking which generally dont work when it comes to human relationships.

incels and lookism people should be shot.

>Smolov for deadlifts

I squat but don't deadlift

Post body faggot

>he doesn't know what an opinion is

Nofap is useless and wont make you jesus

Yeah, well, I don't go around making facelet threads and talking about how much I hate ugly people.

Are ab rolls as useful for preventing injuries as the exercices you said?

Swallow the Adonis pill, user.
Chicks dont give a fuck about Abs, they just want that V pointing to your dick.
When I was at my fattest I had a beer belly but still my adonis belt and girls would swoon over it.
Bad news is: its genetic.

>water fire air and dirt

> just b confident and gym bro
pic related. if you dont have FACE and wide clavicles you are cucked by your genetics

i really like squats, but only if i have safety bars when i do them, im a pussy..

My guily pleasure, luckily in my gym it's placed behind a corner so nobody sees me.

The bench press is a strange recently invented useless shit move that is designed solely for achieving that ugly disproportionally big upper body. Basically a fetishistic ego lift for weak ass mofos who lack strenght where it really matters. Short kinetic chain, shit rom, only utilizes a few muscles, requires special equipment and is the most dangerous "main" lift and I put that in quotations because I really think that it shouldn't be considered a main movement at all.

That doesn't make any sense. Like your opinion is so stupid. Just because you have some arbitrary value invented for reaching the natty potential, doesn't mean everyone else does. There's literally zero value in remaining natty and having slow gains. It takes like 10-15 years to reach the natty maximum potential, and its only achievable if you start training at like 14-18 years old.
Instead of wasting that much time of your life, you could reach and surpass that point in a couple years with gear, and then go even far further.
Only total amount of gains matters, nothing else.

back to the shed with you

most fatties would get fit if they knew they knew how

What's wrong with it

t. someone who has never done calves

>Powerlifter are big babies obsessed by big numbers just like completionist gamers
>The only good reason to lift is aestetic.
>Manlets have the best potential for natty aestetics.
>Diddly and squats are useless and risky, leg press is more than enough for legs

whats your opinion on the floor press?

>Leg press is enough for legs
Go do leg press and then do squats after, notice the difference in intensity

Lifting, no fap, meditiation or any other shiggy diggy self development bullshit won't help you become a better person or get a gf or change how people perceive you, the people you do this self development shit to impress still won't be impressed or think highly of you if you're an awkward unfunny guy.

That shit personality chad with chicks and bros orbiting him isn't actually a shit person, you're just jealous of him and you've convinced yourself that he is a dickhead and that you're a better and nicer person so you don't kill yourself and end your miserable existence.

Lifting for anything other than your health or staying fit enough for a profession that requires physical fitness is retarded and pointless, if you need your physique to look really good for people to think highly of you, you're a waste of oxygen on this planet.

But this guy has wide hips too

>if you need your physique to look really good for people to think highly of you, you're a waste of oxygen on this planet.
its true but it hurts.
>tfw aesthetics are all you have to offer

Post body.

>implying thats an unpopular opinion
also
>Chads, getting a gf, kys blahblah
just shut up already

>tfw aesthetics are all you have to offer
it is not. stop beating yourself down. oh and also - nobody cares.

>I don't know about "abs" but core strength isn't hyped enough on Veeky Forums. Do your planks, supermans, and leg raises to prevent lower back injury and improve on all main lifts.
THIS ^^

Abs and obliques are there for a reason, they are very useful. They are useful for basically all combat sports, useful for all strength sports, etc. Those muscles arent there for looks. Every muscle you train is useful in one way or another, except for chest, chest really isnt that useful, strongmen of old who lived before bench press got invented didnt have any pec development. Its good for aesthetics, gotta agree

seems legit

You can get fit with nothing but 10lb dumbbells, some lower body exercises, a healthy diet, and plain old cardio.

would working his lats help? this body is unbelievably unaesthetic

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Oh wait wrong board.

There is literally nothing wrong with being

It's a bit better and don't get me wrong, I do bench press myself too, but I don't consider it nearly as important as some of my peers who basically think that it's the most important main and some even go as far as to dedicating entire gym session on doing chest.

Theres still plenty of ways to injure yourself while doing the db floor press, but you can't have a disproportionally small chest either.

>"aesthetics" is degenerate shit
>gyms are mostly gay
>most people who lift are degenerate morons

> linear progression programs that have you increase your loads every session are meme for the greedy

> bench press is not useful neither for strength nor hypertrophy

> it's best to be active everyday than not to be, thus rest days are a ½ meme when you take daily undulating periodization into account

This is true.

calories in calories out isn't 100% accurate
meal timing is important
calories aren't the same for everyone

I agreed with you right up until the point you said P90X you fucking normie
Pictures are faked asshole

this is unpopular on Veeky Forums but widely accepted IRL

The obsession with jawlines is retarded.

Anti_manlet posts are made only by manlets. The specific height targeted in whatever thread is the height of the individual making the thread.

This is non-negotiable.

im warning all of you, this is bait
i dont wanna come back and see you anons responding or imma get mad

>people do high intensity cardio and follow a strict diet
>look better after 90 days

Muh fake pictures!

we won't

Lifting heavy weights will most likely result in lower back pain even if proper form is being used.

Bump