WDYL-Thread (Why Do You Even Lift)

Whey does Veeky Forums think that lifting actually gets you a nice gf? Girls care more about status, wealth and personality, than huge SS gomad T-Rex leg muscles. Prove me otherwise. Look at this man, standing proud with his gyno and beer gut still banging a solid 7/10, which is better than 99% of Veeky Forums ever will even touch.

>oh hey user no I'm busy tonight, going out with my daddy John tonight on yacht for a luxury dinner with his social circle so I can't give you that book for class tonight, hope you can still study though!

>I don't care that we have to take a break every 15 minutes, it's nice to look at the view hun! Lets just go Louis Vuitton bag store on the way home ok? Really need that new brown model!

But if you already have those things, lifting will make you even more attractive. Or if you're missing one of those things, lifting can replace it.

I have a girlfriend already

I just like to lift, it makes me feel good mentally and physically.

>if you're missing one of those things, lifting can replace it.
i really don't think so

She is fucking gymbros behind his back guaranteed.

Girls like her always have their cake and eat it.

This. Idk why people assume that having a gf or wife means that you have exclusive rights to her pussy.

Even Chad gets cheated on.

Look just cause that guy literally has the hottest chick he'll probably ever get does not mean she will not get immensely bored of him. A fit body and having options lets that girl know that I could leave her at any second. That dude is fucked and will fall into a depressive coma the second she cucks him

>oh silly user, I would never leave John for you, but it's cute you think about me! Gotta go now, he is taking me and my girlfriends for a birthday party at the Hiltons, and no guys are allowed to cum, except John ofc ;)

COPE

This basically

Girls can say "I love you" and still leave a guy later on because they change their mind or want more than they can handle so their mental gymnastics kick in and they make up reasons why it was right/wrong

Lifting alone wont get you a gf but it will make you feel better
Likewise getiting rich alone wont get you a nice gf either, you need timing and luck

>no looking at my butt user! I just wanted you to see my form is ok!

I'm getting really tired of this Veeky Forums + /r9k/ bullshit. Nobody cares about your shit, stop with this kind of posts.

COPE
O
P
E

>oh no user, you have to be this tall for me to even consider you over John!

Whore.

Fucking this. I come to Veeky Forums to get motivated, not depressed.

*blocks your path*

I understand that it won't. But I still need to compete other guys with the same status and wealth

If you get an whiff of depression you should feel rage, a burning rage to lift more and improve yourself more. I am the Op of this thread. That is exactly how I feel when I see pics like this. Though I've made it in fit's standards, you can always keep improving yourself (and yes I bang chicks like these, and some of them had rich older bfs/hubbies but thats not the point)

when did these post get popular outside /r9k/? no one actually talks like this, whats the fucking point of these

>lifting for women
>not lifting to be a sayin prince

Who the hell goes around shouting kamehamehaa? Nobody thats right

Are you roleplaying as a girl on the internet again instead of doing something with your life anom?

onks toi enbuske :DD suomi mainittu perkele

>Who the hell goes around shouting kamehamehaa?

faggots like Goku, not my boy.

Well luckily for me I live in a white trash shithole and there is no men with status or wealth so having a decent body scores me some points especially on a night out