Nurses?

We describe types of women

THE NURSE:

-Extreme sexual urge to balance out the horror she witnesses daily at work. Pain and suffering at the hospital has to be balanced out by pleasure in the bedroom.

-Loud and domineering

-Will order you to clean up, do dishes, cook food, pickup stuff, go grocery shopping

-Likelyhood of cheating on you, high: 65% on the cheat-meter

-Good sexual partner if you have kinks or fetishes, hardcore preference

Cheryl is that you?

Med school fag here...can confirm.

They also have terrible personalities as many of them use nursing as a fall back from failing at higher level undergrad subjects like biochem and advanced A+P.

Think of a 7/10 girl that got A's all through high school and then all of a sudden couldn't handle the work load and started copping out with the "I'd rather be a nurse anyway because they're more compassionate than doctors and I want to have a better relationship with my patients" excuse to justify her bad college decisions.

Literally every MD I've ever spoken has told me never to date a nurse...

THE STACEY:

-Life is like being a 9 year old forever

-Gets whatever she points her finger at

-Chad

-Always smells good

-Not really an asshole

-But is

-Chad

true

I want to see her head on a stick.

I'm at the library studying for our Block 2 medical exam and 2 nursing students are sitting 10 feet away blabbing about how one's mother found out about the black guy she brought home after a night out

female nurses are disgusting and should be shot on sight, they're all cunt whores

Woah ho hey slow it down there buddy

THE WHORE:
-girl you like

>can confirm.
Ive only known two nurses in my life, one became a prostitute and the other was a pretentious vegan guy but anwyay

Is this really true?
I girls with high sexual appetites so dating a nurse might be a good idea for me

nurses require the most sex, this is true

the downside is she wont be loyal unless ur dating a +38 years old nurse

jesus you guys are losers

>''eyyo, what did you just say?''

THE UGLY HAMBEAST
-girl who likes you

what is that and why are their faces so ugly

Lmao post your face faggot. Their heads are just small because the are swol..

FAT CHICK
-down to fuck whenever to make up for obesity
-gives great head because they have to make up for obesity
-cooks good (unhealthy) food because fat
-always wants to go out and do stuff because they're accustomed to previous guys not wanting to be seen with them

who said anything about the size of their head? im just saying they are ugly, nice bods though

id try to get as big as that too if i was that ugly facial wise

when truth is spoken

fuggg

I not expecting loyalty from any girl honestly, i know their kind and i know when they do get bored or get something they think is a better offer they move on

Sweet, what does a nurse look for then?

badboys

Thats too simple of an answer and i dont think its universal
I was thinking more specifically and also where to find nurses?

loser go back to /pol/

Sister in law doesn't seem like this.
>3 kids
>dropped out of college
>went back to nursing school
>busy as fuck running kids around
>can't cook worth a fuck
>can't keep a clean house
>brother is also highly successful
>does the cleaning and cooking but is giving himself diabetes because he has no guidance
>guess he gets laid pretty frequently
>both are low IQ christcucks

They both are just busy as fuck, and tired all the time. They'll be alright.

theyre surrounded by high status young chad doctors. literally never known a nurse who wasn't fucking around

you sound like a psychopath

As another example of nurses being a piece of shit a doctor told me.

>One of the guys I graduated started hooking up with a few nurses towards the tail end of his orthopedic surgery residency
(This is arguably the best paid medical field in case you didnt know...)
>basically nurses were throwing themselves at him
>fucked 3 of them in 2 weeks
>one chick offers to blow him in the nurses on call room
>shoots a load in her mouth
>didnt fuck her
>she ends up pregnant
>paternity test confirms it's his
>this means she would have had to spit his jizz out of her mouth and inseminate herself without his knowledge
>he has to hire a literal magician of a lawyer
>he asks judge for a court mandated drug screening
>bro tier judge agrees to request after hearing story
>she pops for THC and opioids
>she's fired
>lawyer explains to her that if she decides to go along with the pregnancy they will sue for sole custody of child and she will receive nothing
>2 weeks later she has a schmerschmortion and he freezes sperm and gets a vasectomy

You dont understand how deep the horrible female rabbit hole goes bro...

Fucked aroun 50 tinder sloots, can confirm, a big chunk had been doing nurse related work or school

i want this except the going out part. not because id be ashamed i just dont like to do it. guys i think after my time on the earth i figured something out. I NEED TO DATE FAT CHICKS

ur indian arent u u sound so fucking creepy. i never knew what creepy sounded like until now

Idk whether to believe, is that even possible?

your sister in law

>be 26 year old nurse whore dummy, already have 3 kids

yea bro shes totally not like what i described

Submissive chubby chicks with cute faces and huge asses that you can furiously dominate are objective the most satisfying to fuck.

female nurses = human trash

fml im falling for the fat meme MUH DIK

as expected, i knew it!

dude thats not a chubby chick lol, thats a skinny chick

this is a chubby chick

>go to bathroom to "spit out cum and clean up"
>spit cum in hand
>spread vagina
>drip cum is vagina
>finger vagina

:^) women truly are evil bro

Fuck I've been thinking about this a lot recently. I literally never want to get married and end up turning into a literal cuck. But at the same time it's my biological imperative to recreate and I'd want to raise my future son(s) to reach their alpha potential so they can continue our bloodline with high quality bitches.
But how is that possible? How do I get sole custody and leave the marriage Jew behind

god save my soul

Exactly, imagine shoving a chick like that's face into a shoot a balls deep load in her cunt while she calls you daddy.

I pray you all know this feel

Gotta be prepared for the ultimate gains goblin

>chad doctors

Unless that's short for Chadpati, lol fuck no.

>virgins describe "types of women"

what an enlightening thread

>I pray you all know this feel
THANKS BREH. WE'LL ALL MAKE IT ONE DAY, I PROMISE

whats the matter high test female, can you not describe your fellow females to us?

The first love who genuinely understood you that you dated in Kindergarten and were separated for a few grades but she got a little fat but overreacted and went emo, turning you off, she then gets depressed she can't be with you and her situation gradually gets worse over the grades becoming a radical feminist.

^ true story, happened to me, I am no longer attracted to her or want to be with her but I deep down still have feelings of closeness and affection toward her because she was always there for me.

fucking feels hurt

Ok. Now I'm scared.

I'm going to start incinerating my used condoms.

You just have to risk it all. Find a girl from some village that's not exposed to all of today's fuckery we have in big cities and you'll be safe.

>kindergarten
lmfao

not funny bro

you don't want to have feels like this

But doctors are also type-autistic fucking dbags

this totally happened.

lol ok

Actually kys

Naw not worth it dawg

>They also have terrible personalities as many of them use nursing as a fall back from failing at higher level undergrad subjects like biochem and advanced A+P.

doctor here.

or they want a job which allows them time for a family instead of dedicating their lives to a career which does not allow them to stay home with a family

i believe you

>tfw three weeks into an accelerated nursing school
>2 years for my ADN, will bridge to BSN afterward if I make it
>interesting mix of people in my cohort
>range from incredibly smart to fucking retarded
>feel I land somewhere in the middle
>some of these girls are hot as fuck, holy shit
>only a few other dudes
>we are all realizing we're in this together
>building relationships with my cohort
>making study groups, texting each other
>have a feeling there will be opportunities for "holy shit we are losing our minds from the stress and need an outlet" sex
>I have a gf

I need to be strong, bros, but holy shit some of these girls are literal 10/10s.

Male nursing student here, you hit the nail on the head about my academics except my harder majors were philosophy and accounting. There are a good amount of wholesome girls at my school but they are literally all married and most have kids. A lot of female nurses do seem kinda mean but maybe thats cuz im a beta autismo who happens to lift. Guys are mostly spared the female drama and a lot of them tend to be bros especially if theyre former emt, but some are very cliqueish and are basically female

Fucked a nurse who was the exact opposite of that. Super submissive in the sack and damn boring, only did missionary and cowgirl. I agree with the cheat meter tho since she is married and was fucking me.

That's every college age slut though, that's not confined to nursing students.

Lol that's not chubby bro, thats an average sized girl with a big ass.

What wrong with you man?!

Na nurses are mean bitches every where.
I worked in a hospital in Germany.

At least on per unit get bullied to the point she openly cries in front of everybody.

Is there where condoms are only 99% effective meme comes from? Because your think breakage would be like .1%

Why are you making things up on an anonymous fitness forum

Can confirm same thing NYC. I don't get it at all

>hey you know that meathead student that stares at the other female students all the time?
>yeah the one with huge legs and chest but no arms?
>haha yeah that's the one, listen to this story i told him, he totally believed me

agreed

Seemed like a reasonable evaluation to me man

A what

What the fuck is this new meme: "looking for a guy that doesn't take himself too seriously"? Can someone translate this from roastie speak?

>implying I train chest

who cares

That isn't very hip, man.

Laughingbateman.gif

Heard this from Tom Leykis years ago. Must be a pretty awkward situation when it "works."

Pizza delivery guy here, nurses are garbage human beings. They generally have the same intelligence, pissy disposition, and nonexistent tipping habits as literal trailer trash

>Chubby chick
>Tiny waste
yeah I think you're a little confused as to what a chubby chick really is.

3 nurses

t. nurse

Yup, most of my friends are med fags and they all have horror stories. I have met about a dozen nurses/nursing students through them and only 1 has been a genuinely good chick and she ended up going back to uni to become a lawyer.

A guy who won't care that she has no ambition in life beyond living off a man and won't get too pissed if she cheats on him

No dicks = no boner.

unbelievable

I'm a male nurse and you wouldn't believe the number of people that tell me how much more they prefer the men

this is the most autistic thread I have EVER seen

A man without self respect

What do you think of women who are paramedics?

>tiny waste

Not with that brapper.

had a nurse roommate for 3 years and this is pretty accurate besides the kink and fetish part she was nilla as fuck

All the nurses I know that recently graduated have shit schedules, night shifts and 12 hour days

I'll give it a shot OP

>The worthless subhuman trash that is your older sister

>Undiagnosed BPD
>Goes out with a bunch of guys over the years
>Semi-serious with one, ~4 years together
>bosses him around, treats him like shit
>they fight, but make up because she's extremely good at manipulating his submissive nature
>have long breakup, they each find other companions
>sister wants to get back together because she's old now and the cock carousel is drying up
>he says no for a while, but relents
>experience another terrible breakup because she's batshit insane
>the lad says fuck it and sleeps around during this time
>she finds out, thought they were still together for some reason, and absolutely loses her shit
>goes out of the way to sabotage his life
>lie that he does drugs and calls him an addict to strain his relationship with his mother
>won't return his dog to him
>neglects his dog but keeps it out of spite
>fucks, and gets knocked up by, his best friend
>proceeds to marry his best friend after only being together for 6 months

Who else knows this female type?