Jerking off as Cardio

So I just read that fapping elevates heart rate.

So so let's say I eat at a deficit of me TDEE (4700 calories minus 300), and jerk off in sets of say 3x10 or to failure could I lose weight without going to the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=d2f66ae847285091
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/researchers-say-frequent-ejaculation-could-save-mens-lives/news-story/dedd2ce2cb85c9cf6ff67f24c455dbe5
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>3×10
What does this mean exactly? You'll jerk off 10 times in 3 sets? 30 times a day? Or are you going by strokes? 3 sets of 10 strokes? Who the fuck does sets/reps of cardio anyways?

I'll be jerking off until I cum, so I'll end up jerking off 30 times a day yes. I'm half way there with around 12 to 13 times a day already.

Honestly I'd rather go to the gym it sounds much easier than 30 mastrbations. What is that like 12 hours of your day?

remember to switch arms for optimal gains

Cumming 30 times a day doesn't sound pleasurable? You can sit in bed all day and choke the monkey and become ripped like Chad with zero to minimal effort.

Bruh my dick stars to hurt after like three you gotta be joking

Your tdee is 4700 LOL. SHOO SHAMU

A guy here died after doing it 40 times in a row

Ah the good ol days when macfucky was drawing instead of being a creative thief and a huge fagot.

dick starts getting sore after just 3 and it becomes more of a task than pleasurable

I think the lizard would just shoot dust after that many goes.

What the fuck is this thread? Are you fucking retarded? Do not waste our time with this and put this in a qtddtot. Absolute fucking mongoloid. Infact don't because it's fucking stupid. This is either fucking bait or you are actually fucking disabled. Sort yourself out for fuck sake how the fuck can you masturbate 12 times a day? Do you not have a job or school? What the fuck are you going to do with yourself if you get ripped anyway? You clearly never leave the fucking house. Fuck you

If I get ripped I can find a girlfriend

I honestly can't believe anyone is this fucking stupid

Jealous wagecuck? You have to work a 9-5 and THEN go to the gym to see moderate results over a long stretch of time, while OP can watch his diet and pleasure himself 12 hours a day for cardio and have a better body and health then you in a shorter period of time.

>I-laff.jpg

>could I lose weight without going to the gym?
Technically yes but far less effective than going to the gym; so just so. That being said your thought process isn't necessarily in the wrong direction.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=d2f66ae847285091
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/researchers-say-frequent-ejaculation-could-save-mens-lives/news-story/dedd2ce2cb85c9cf6ff67f24c455dbe5
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation

congratulations you have arousal addiction