How do i cook it? I tried boiling it but it didn't cut it for me, too dry and baking it barely makes a difference

How do i cook it? I tried boiling it but it didn't cut it for me, too dry and baking it barely makes a difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6tRwweerrE
thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891
eatingwell.com/recipe/250549/roast-chicken-sweet-potatoes/
youtube.com/watch?v=w8fAellnPns&feature=push-u&attr_tag=FoGLHbkMk_ZzN0CV-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Season it and throw it in the pan with some oil and butter.
Brine it if you wanna be fancy. Good if they were frozen since they're drier then.

Brin Chicken.
Chop chicken.
Put it in a pan (with oil or cooking spray).
Salt + Spices.
Eat.

You should be eating it raw for maximum nutrients. I like to cut it into strips and dip it in soy sauce. Try it and I guarantee you will forget all about wasting your time and ruining good chicken.

Plain chicken breast will always be dry. You can try making a sauce to go with it, try to make a Greek yogurt, tomato, and onion based sauce. Shouldn't add too many extra calories and the yogurt will give extra protein too.

foolproof chicken for people who absolutely can't cook:
> take about 1 kg of chicken breast
> carve it up to the slices are small and thin, this means cutting some of them through the middle ("butterfly")
> whisk one egg, cover all of the pieces with the egg
> put in oven for 150 degrees celsius, flip the pieces to the other side once the top becomes pale (do not overcook)
> cook a little longer on ther other side (do not fucking overcook)

it's that easy

I tried this recipe this week and the chicken breast isn't dry.

youtube.com/watch?v=e6tRwweerrE

>oil and butter
why both?

this

Cut it into strips. Same size so it will cook evenly.

Throw strips into some salt, pepper, garlic, adobo, whatever you want. You can do flour egg and breadcrumbs if you want to add more carbs, w/e.

Heat up some olive oil in a pan, throw strips in pan. It should start sizzling immediately.

Cook until brown on both sides. NO PINK.

Remove strips. Let them cook on top of some paper towels to soak off the excess oil.

Enjoy.

what does this look like

Go fuck yourself retard the what it looks like.
Just do it yourself.

Oven to 375. A little olive oil and some pepper. About 20-25 mins. Can put a small amount of barbecue sauce on it about 15-20 mins in and let it cook for a few minutes with the sauce on it.

the You Suck At Cooking fag uploaded a video and he dipped the chicken breast in Olive oil and Whole-grain mustard then put it in the oven

Butter burns without oil, and butter tastes great. When you flip it you should add more butter so your get that brown delicious sear on both sides.
I mean you can still use only butter or only oil, but they work better together.

DON'T KILL ME PLEASE

20-25 minuted at 450 degrees for joocy if you're using thick chicken breasts, OP. 375 degrees and you'll get chicken that isn't cooked through.

DO NOT DO THIS
The oil adds so much extra carbs and fat that it drains the chicken of most nutrients and when it is brown that means the nutrients have been burned out of it

but butter is literally butter solids + oil. never heard of using oil + butter?

if you don't want your butter to smoke then lower the heat

no the brown means there's caramelisation. what the fuck are you talking about

> oil adds so much extra carbs

what the FUCK??

PAN NICE AND HOT.

fry with some vegetable oil and rest water (till it covers like half the meat) keep checking and add water when needed and turn on the other side. do this for like 45 minutes, on the "last roast on each side" don't add water and let it brown a bit. its going to be tender and tasty AF

nigger shut the fuck up

>Eating chicken raw
>Ignoring the chemical reaction that comes with cooking and denying yourself the enriched proteins
kys senpai

Not cooking it in the microwave
NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

>he doesn't cook thinly sliced chicken breast on medium heat with butter, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.

No wonder it takes like a dry slab of Kevlar to you. High heat is for searing only.

literally the only sensible recipe posted so far

Veeky Forums confimed cooking retard

Recently picked up a George Forman grill and it cooks chicken perfectly in about 5 minutes. Cut in half thickness. For quick lunch it is awesome.

If you put food over fire it doesn't make it better retard it burns all the nutrients out

Butterfly it, put whatever on each side such as caijun spice, chilli flakes or ground black pepper

Fry for a minute each side.

Chuck it in the over

I've had chicken breast the past two nights and it's tasted gr8

First time it was in fajitas, which is just
Dice the chicken, throw it in a wok
Sear the outside so it's all white then turn the heat down
Cook up some onions and peppers in the same pan
Chuck in some fajita seasoning with a little bit of water and mix that shit

Tonight did stir fry
Cooked chicken the same way
Sauce pan of noodles, p self explanatory, add soy sauce
Bag of mixed veg for stir fry (based tesco) in a pan
Add generic supermarket flavouring to mixed veg, Chuck the noodles on top of this and stir, then throw the chicken in and serve

The thing is cook it hot and then slowly.

I sear all of my chicken on high heat and then drop the temp. All in a skillet with oil and butter like Just make sure you don't burn the butter.

What the fuck

You are actually retarded and should leave this board.

Do the Forman Press.

Slice the breast in half to make it half the thickness, then wap it in that thing for 3 minutes. Keeps it moist and you use zero oil.

...American?

Butter (dairy) over in the US is not the same.

britbong. but i usually use a french brand butter (president)

never heard of us butter being different to the rest of the world

just do what i do, cook it in olive oil and when its done add teriyaki sauce. mmmmmmmm

For best results grill it, otherwise cooking them in a pan with a little olive oil is pretty good.

Dice it, put a little vegetable oil in a pan, add garlic, chilies (dried or fresh, what you have) to taste, paprika for that nice color (also compliments the chilies very well), pepper, salt, fry till slightly brown

Add veggies to that and/or rice directly in the pan if you want.

Or go the extra mile:
Add a teaspoon of peanut butter, a teaspoon chili paste*, a tablespoon tomato paste** and a table spoon soy or Worchestershire sauce, mix (heat peanut butter in the microwave for a few seconds, mixes better that way).
Add to your chicken-veggie-rice (ort whatever) pan. The amount is plenty for a pan of 3-4 meals.

*don't use Sriracha or shit like that, it's all sugar. Use Sambal Oelek or something. (If it has more than chilies, vinegar and salt on its ingredient list, it is shit)

**do not use ketchup, again sugary shit

WA LA

Sous vide 67 degrees for 1.5 hours with thyme, salt and pepper. GOAT

Cook to 145F. Sous vide, optimally.

For EZ baking:

>Thaw Chicken
>Preheat Oven to 350
>Rub Breasts down with with a tiny covering of soy sauce on both sides, let it soak in for a bit
>Adobo and black pepper
>Rub baking sheet down with a little olive oil
>Bake for 30-40 minutes

Wow!

Season with whatever
Throw on grill

Remove from grill when cooked

Is slicing them and then stir frying them in teriyaki with brocoli bad?

>Cut in cubes
>marinate in lemon juice, salt and pepper for 10 minutes
>Sear it in a pan with olive oil and optionally butter
>then let it cook on low heat for 15 to 20 min
Is how I do mine

I hate oven, it makes it dry as fuck

Rub em down with soy sauce first man. It keeps them moist

Might try it sometime, but I like lemon juice, gives it a sour taste

Oh yeah I have the same problem OP I bought some last week and don't know what to do with it.
My mom didn't eat chicken whenever she made it for us she made chicken wings not breast

Dry brine>wet brine

you aren't one of those chicke sashimi memers are you?

google dry poaching
very simple method for cooking many breasts at once, simple cover them in herbs, butter and oil
keeps them quite moist as well, perfect for refrigerating

Slow cooker
/thread

just learn how to make a good chicken adobo and make about 3kg of it per week in bulk, it reheats better than the day of

you're going to be eating chicken for the rest of your life, mayaswell commit to it

Basically what I do except I cycle through a couple different seasonings and cook at a temperature of 145 F. Sear then serve with whatever vegetables are on sale and rice.

/pol/

i just cut it into strips and throw it in a pot with rice and seasonings. tastes meh. nothing that lean is going to taste very good imo.

this, pan sear it with garlic and some form of veggy oil, I prefer canola.

Slice it into strips and then dice it.

Mix these spices into a bowl.

TBSP garlic powder
TBSP cajun spice
TBSP paprika
TSP chilli powder
TSP cayenne
TSP pepper
TSP salt

stir it around to get the spices mixed amongst each other, and then take yiour diced chicken and drop it into the spices. Put a handful of chicken in, roll it around and get it coated with spices, take it out and put it into another bowl, repeat until they're all coated.

Then heat up a pan, put some oil in, cook the chicken until it's browned, add some Diced Tomatoes, sprinkle in some more salt and some brown sugar (sugar cuts down the "richness" of tomatoes) and give it a bit to thicken, and you're done.

I gave up and just went to pan frying thighs. Cutting out the bone and like butterflying the thicker parts so it cooks a little more evenly.

My dudes the answer is obviously to stirfry it
>Peppers
>Onions
>Garlic
>Soy sauce
Sub in some different vegetables and/or add different sauces (i.e. oyster)

I like to rub it in sesame oil and pan fry. Accomplishes the seasoning too.

> all that soy sauce
> all that sodium

Literally just this. This is all you fucking need to do.

I pat them down with some paper towels, add some salt, pepper, and oregano, and then throw them into a pan with hot butter. I never brine (most chicken breasts are pre-brined anyway).

wew lad i bet it also boils out the calories too

oh yes, this is correct, otherwise how are you getting them salmonella gains?

this is some fat logic here sempai, teach me more

thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891

This is the recipe I use, because you do almost nothing and it literally can't fail. I throw a few herbs into the pan (rosemary, thyme, a bit of garlic) and it tastes delicious.

Preheat oven 220 degrees celcius, bake for 20 minutes. Perfect chicken every time, literally can't fuck it up.

Olive oil
Garlic
Chalottes
Rosemary
Thyme
Salt and black pepper to finsih off

You cook/have cooked professionally haven't you?

eatingwell.com/recipe/250549/roast-chicken-sweet-potatoes/

This is so bomb.

I just put some spices on it and then i grill it on the stove. Don't even have to use oil or butter

sounds as retarded as his channel

I wanna know how to cook as well but I don't have a oven only a microwave

You're right for the wrong reason. DON'T COOK IN OLIVE OIL, olive oil has a very low smoke point and will become slightly carcinogenic if you overheat it

youtube.com/watch?v=w8fAellnPns&feature=push-u&attr_tag=FoGLHbkMk_ZzN0CV-6

You're welcome

How many grams/ounces of chicken is safe to eat a day without it giving you gyno?

Put salt, pepper, and whatever other seasoning you want on it

Then put it in the oven until the internal temperature is high enough.

I weigh 148lbs. Besides I'm not saying to add a block of butter to your food, just small specks along the side goes a long way to improve taste. Fat makes things taste better, and it's good for you. You don't have to be the "chicken rice and broccoli" guy just because you lift.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but no, I just like watching cooking videos and learning about stuff. Watch any Gordon Ramsay video and he goes crazy with the butter.

Boiled chicken, spinach, Brown rice, almond milk, hot water, and pinch of salt. It taste like a soup gone slightly wrong but tolerable. It's really easy to bulk with so I like it.

r8 my chicken

Wtf?

chicken/10

would eat multiple times a week

I literally just started doing this randomly this week cause I was shit at making chicken
This way is bomb.

>buy lean meat
>cook it in butter, defeating the purpose

>Fat makes things taste better
>and it's good for you.
not butter fat

DON'T DO THIS
IT WILL CREATE SALMON GAS
STAY SAFE BROS

The easiest way is to shove it in the oven.

This is what I do. I've been doing for a year now. It's changed my life.

Put 4 chicken breasts on a tray lined with baking paper. Put the baking paper on top of the chicken so it's tucked in around it.

Put into a preheated oven at 220C

Come back 40-60 minutes later, depending on how you like it. That's what works for me.

Take it out. Let it cool. Eat it. This takes almost no preparation time. I cook 4 at a time, but you could even cook 8 at a time.

That looks dry as fuck

Yeah. I don't know how to get it easy to chew and also not dry, but i don't care about taste or enjoyment. I just hate spending time on food prep. If anyone has any suggestions to make it less dry but not like rubber, I'm interested.

Do you use a thermometer to check it's temp?

Can someone tell me how to properly count macros for chicken? I assume you weigh the raw chicken and use that, but the macros on myfitnesspal never add up.

See pic related 4*23 + 1*9 = 101 =/= 110. This even had a green checkmark next to it when you search for raw chicken breast.

Butterfly the chicken breast. Marinade for two hours in franks, garlic powder and a bit of olive oil then grill. Much better then that dry looking crap.

fucking white people baka

How to bake moist chicken;

Put chicken breast on tin foil in an oven tray. Put a bit of oil on it. Curl the sides of the tin foil up to almost seal it, but leave a hole open in the top. Don't overcook.

It's that fucking easy.

For flavour put seasoning of choice or crumble a stock cube over it.

Done.

How to cook pan fry chicken;

Cut chicken into small portions. Heat pan to medium heat, put chicken in, stir a second or two then turn heat down to fairly low, and apply a fair amount of your oil of choice. When chicken is nearly done but still a tiny bit pink, sprinkle a bunch of chilli powder, onion granules, garlic granules over it and keep stirring for another couple of minutes. Replace chilli powder with paprika if you like.

These are not complex cooking techniques it's fucking easy.

Weigh the cooked chicken. Then search the app for pan fryed chicken, oven baked chicken etc