So what do you guys typically eat for breakfast?

so what do you guys typically eat for breakfast?

>cup of oatmeal in whole milk with a banana cut up mixed in
>4 eggs mixed with ham mushrooms and spinach
>black coffee

Oatmeal and eggs

how about my nuts instead

tesco wheat biscuits

>cottage cheese
>egg
>sassage
>turkey bacon
>protein shake
>700cals or something
Issa living

Either the classic eggs and turkey bacon or banana oatmeal pancakes. It depends.

one of the following:

two scrambled eggs, pork sausage and a piece of wheat toast

oatmeal with greek yogurt, peanut butter, and berries

veggie egg white omelet with greek yogurt and berries on the side

Cereal or toast. Depends what mum offers to make

Only if they're activated.

4 eggs with spinach and jalapeno/banana peppers
4 pieces of bacon
A bowl of vector with almond milk
Apple

Three eggs, two pieces of toast, and 3 or so pieces of bacon

Coffee or nothing. I don't have any food st the moment

Why not? Are you skelly?

I've been living paycheck to paycheck for awhile. Finally have money though so I can get back to eating food more regularly, and no not a skelly, I just live 5 minutes from my parents who make meals often.

I hear you. You should borrow some eggs, tuna and rice from them.

I'm too proud, and they know that. They happily make large meals for left overs, though.

is tuna good?

2 packs of brown sugar oatmeal

My parents are the same way. Whenever I visit, I always leave with enough food for at least 2 meals. Makes the paycheck go that much further. Plus, nothing beats mom's cooking.

I like it

5 eggs and cup of oats

>live 5 minutes away from parents
why not live with them?

Scrambled eggs and a bowl of plain oatmeal with some raisins

Brother

1/2 cup oats cooked on stove, 2 tbsp peanut butter mixed in and 1 cup of frozen blueberries/raspberries mixed in. 2 scoops whey shake on side. Every day.

Just 2 chocolate milk and then i sont eat until dinner

Will i gain mass doing this ?

WOO WOO WOO WOO
>stupid assholes get in this box

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]

[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

I dont *

Cup of oats with some seeds and berries

Breakfast burrito from a local bakery

>Bunch of Chorizo or sausage
>Bunch of eggs
>potato
>cheese
>salsa dip
>3.49

I'm sure there is better out there or making my own would be better, but feels good to just grab it on the way into work

morning shake:

1 banana
2 scoops protein
about 1 cup of raw rolled oats
almond milk

if anyone has ideas for good things to add that i can have daily i wanna hear it. i don't get many greens so i'm thinking about putting spinach in it but worried about it tasting bad

Water, unless you count whatever you first meal is as breakfast. Been IF for like 6 months now.
If that's the case usually walnuts mixed into some cottage cheese 1:1. I really like it for some reason and the macros are decent.

EGG WHITES AND OATMEAL FUCKER
TSP OF CINNAMON IN THE OATS BECAUSE IM A WEE LITTLE FAGGOT

usually a few beans and a piece of dried banana. , if im on a cut i'll prob just drink some coffee.

Ofcourse..its one of the best protein sources out there, along with chicken and eggs

NOTHING
EAT is for the WEAK

How do you eat the oats?

Not that guy, but I live 7 mins away from my parents. It's literally the best thing you can do. It's best of both worlds. Your parents are near so they can supplement you with food, and you get the benefits of living alone (bringing chicks over, go out whenever you can, walk around naked, etc etc)

3 egg omelet with cheddar/spinach/bacon

No. You need to eat more in the breakfast

If your goal is gaining weight, then drink a chocolate milk, and a few eggs or something

Scramble of eggs spinach and chorizo with some queso fresco crumbled on top. Usually in a corn tortilla and with a 99 cent iced coffee from Cumberland farms

It's god tier protons and healthy fats

Orange/Apple/Banana/Grapes

On the weekends I might whip up some eggs and spinach, but during the week it's usually grab some fruit and water and go

3 fried egg
1 fruit
1 sausage link