Unnpopular Opinion

This guy is underrated, we don't know if there will be somebody more beautiful than yound David Gandy and the only guy who is close look miles away from him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7lweNCCwS0
youtube.com/watch?v=zLrUJY4D5Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone from lookism needs to be gassed.

Elliot looked better than Gandy

>no

Seven death people disagree

All the chicks I know rated Christian Bale over Gandy.

Bale is a "realistic" fantasy like Ryan Gosling

Gandy is "too much" for girls. They haven't meet somebody close to it so they ignore it

I don't know dude.

looks gay

Bale is the only time I'll ever say yes homo

None of us really deserve a gf

>*sober starts playing*

youtube.com/watch?v=u7lweNCCwS0

tom cruise in his prime mogged gandy easy

but he's a manlet

He was really attractive like a 9/10 in PSL better than Pitt and almost all hollywood stars

But 5'5'' Tom Cruise next to 6'4'' David Gandy i mean he will look invisible and Gandy had a huge skull + better eyes + better chin + better cheekbones and Gandy never take a surgery or braces while Tom Cruise have a chin and jaw surgery and use braces while he was young

still better looking than most guys
it's those fucking eyes, man.

This is not an unpopular opinion in any way.
On the other hand, I have to say pic related (not on that pic obviously) is one of the most handsome guys I have ever laid eyes on no homo

Tyson Ballou is objectively better looking than Gandy. Not unpopular though, lookism already had this debate.

I never really noticed it but yeah. Definitely an aesthetic face.

Tyson Ballou looks like a fag
David Gandy looks like a man

O G R E
O
G
R
E

Nah. Tyson also aged infinitly better than Gandy.

Why the fuck so you guys ideolise him?

>BUT ERIC
>YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO ME

>not one chick found Jordan Barrett attractive
Is blonde hair really that kill?

i wonder why

But he doesn't look like that anymore....

No, it's just because he looks like an alien and he's also a fucking weirdo.

What the fuck is going on with his stomach?

Gandy is only hot according to other men

Most women alive would chose peak Chico over Gandy

wide hips, his body isn't as good as his face

opry look like a alien without sex appeal, he have femenine and masculine feautures but they don't match that well, is something wrong with the armony i don't know

Lachowski is the closest thing to Gandy

Bad ab genetics

who is this hypertrophic hellion?

I model but could be gandy tier if my eyes were a little more hooded and weren't brown. I have better lips, a better jaw, and better cheek bones

So close, yet so far

Daily standups with some sort of scrum/kanban/taskboard are an effective way of keeping your team on track.

Link this "random model's" insta

>unpopular
Almost all idiots think that. Hes trash so isThat Canadian guy whose name i forget shits on them both.
Pic related mogs the shit out of them

delete this

yeah sure

You guys are homosexuals

we're not discussing anything sexual though
stop projecting and come out of the closet already

>lazy eye
>perfect

I live in a college town and see objectively better looking people than I see on here every time I go out
I think they don't get posted because no one here's cool enough to know their social medias, myself included
Sitting here worshipping men is yes homo though chill out

there's nothing faggoty about pin pointing genetic inferiority and comparing my own intrinsic value to another males. Im ugly and know all my cranio-facial deformities. Its better to face the ugly truth that I am a genetic trash than delude myself like you faggot and cope with muh gymceling, improve muh personality, studying ''game'' . I accept that I am dumb and ugly and that I have nothing to offer society.

>there's nothing faggoty about pin pointing genetic inferiority and comparing my own intrinsic value to another males
/fat/ in a nutshell.

> thinking that mindset is reserved for only /fat/ people and not mouth breathers with no bones

I am ottermode skinny right now and my family tells me to eat more or to stop lifting weights otherwise I will become ''too big''' No matter how big I become I will always be ugly became I dont have ideal forward growth. The bones in my face are retruded and I have narrow clavicles.
pic related this guys genetics cucked him. He trains harder than most Veeky Forumstards on this board yet he will always be hindered by his genetic expression.

qft

Search your feelings. You know it to be true!

>the moment Veeky Forums realises male models are also photoshopped to hell

ITT: facelets

>picking gandy over Tyson
LMAOing @ your life.

kek, playing zestiria literally right now

>good looking face is your only way to offer to society
what le fuck bro. personality and intelligence is 10x more important than a good looking face

L M A O
M
A
O

tyson is better than gandy
but cruise still win by a bit

He looks weird these days.

bad picture and the guy is almost 60
pic related is him at around 40, same age as tyson now

this picture makes me really uncomfortable

Dude, this is what Tyson Ballou looks like at 40. He looks like he is in his 20s or something. It looks like he could rape Tom Cruise for a lack of a better word. Tom is handsome though.

prime tom cruise mogs every single one here including tyson and chico let alone gandy
i mean jesus fucking christ just look at pic related

He literally does not.

Elliot could have looked pretty decent if he put on mass.

You two faggots realise that when you're in that leauge of attractive, it boils down to personal taste?

Over rated af.

tyson is the closest but he still has some weird model alienesque feature on his face
same as o'pry
while tom's face is just literally perfect

Those teeth sure are perfect.

His smile is constantly trailing behind the rest of his head lmao.

You fags are turning into groupies for male models now.

we couldn't care less if they're dead or get raped by movie producer or designer
we just like to discuss aesthetics, i get the feeling that people who's afraid of talking about face aesthetics are actually facelets, shit makes em uncomfortable

He would win if he wasn't 5'6

imagine him being over 6 feet, his attractiveness would reach infinity level at which point a singularity would form and the universe would literally swallow itself out
him being 5'7" is basically a way for the universe to protect itself from grand scale universal collapse

Frank, please.

>tom cruise

>when manlets escape the pit

>better cheekbones
it's impossible to have better cheeks than gandy being white, only weird asians womans and mongoloids have better cheeks than gandy, also gandy have huge zygos and infraorbital rim which make his cheeks even bigger

>better jaw
Gandy have a good jaw but due to the size of cheeks, zygos and chin the jaw look small but yes without seeing your face i believe you

no, where the fuck do you live?

legit

Personality = looks

No
Sean Opry look like a alien something off about his face a jock in college look 10x times better than him due to sex appeal 8/10
Jordan Barrett is the blonde brother of opry, another alien + cat, and blonde which make him even worse 8/10
Tom Cruise is a manlet but i don't care about this, 9/10 face but he take surgery, roids and braces to be there, also he is the most handsome hollywood star (henry cavill, brad pitt and chris hemsworth are a 8/10 facewise)
Tyson Ballou was a 9/10 when he was young, and he still look young and masculine which is kinda rare
Clint Eastwood is a 7/10
Christian Bale is a 7/10
Lachowski is a 9/10, he lack of a lot of things to be 10 but he is close
young Gandy is a 10/10
my pic and jeremy meeks are close to 10/10 too, not better than gandy btw

How does one survive looking bad when there are men like this in the world?

I am legit model tier looking and during my off days I feel I look not good enough, I can't imagine living as someone who KNOWS they couldn't compete on any level with someone like this.

I think we need to make a distinction here.

An ugly incel with a successful career is good for society, but he gets nothing in return, only encouragement and money (which he uses to buy the illusion of a relationship).

A good looking loser gets everything and gives nothing.

We're a bunch of chimps. Looks = everything

People adapt and try to play their cards. As a good looking guy, I find that my mood depends on how I look that day, mostly. Bad hair day means bad day period.

>nonwhite
automatic 5/10 desu

Gandy was the most beautiful man in history

I have never seen somebody like this in real life so i don't worry about it, but if he was in my college or work i would literally kill him with a knife so i can breed

youtube.com/watch?v=zLrUJY4D5Bc

very legit, inb4 deathnik cope

t.

i agree with the non white, but that syrian is better looking than 99.9999% of the poblation at that level it doesn't matter

>my pic and jeremy meeks are close to 10/10 too
i see you are a pajeet

There is nothing wrong with sharing the gym with a refugee. They are hard working people who just want to live in peace and also make sick gains.

That is just stupid.

5'9"

LOLLL not a single mention of the true king of aesthetics, miroslav

u all have garbo tastes

miro > everyone in this thread easily

lelll

miro is the best-looking lookism user, but not the GOAT Tbh

I'm partial to this gentleman.

Nessman is so fucking rich man looking.

The way his masseters broaden his face is so striking

Maybe of this generation. Who is the guy that rolls his smile into a smirk in black and white? He is easily the most attractive dude ever, I think he acted in like the 40s/50s/60s.

fbpb