Are you fit enough to survive 3,000,000 years ago

Are you fit enough to survive 3,000,000 years ago

nope, considering the world was created 2000 years ago

Dubs say otherwise

~6000ish

on my 30s, have a bad left knee, bad eyes sight, white skin that burns easily in sun light, literally have only one testicle, dangerously low cell blood count, can only do body weight exercises with low sets and low reps.

I would not last more than a week in that era.

white people...

Don't worry bro...i gotcha
Lemme carry that for you my man.

Fuck no. If I was sent there right now I'd kill my self. I'm even unfit just would be bored

You'd probably be dead in a day or two. I'm fit but also fucked because of bad eyesight.

is it just me as i currently exist or like me as a proto-nigger? are other people with me? are you basically asking if i could survive in the wild?

either way the answer is no. i'd make it like 4 days probably, i have a few health issues that make me basically die if i go without food for 1 day

because of astigmatism id die in 2 days

No; those ape-men were probably strong as fuck, like combining a neanderthal with a chimp

we did so well because of our social coordination not because of our strength

> TFW my hobbies are bushcrafting, hunting, hiking, and camping
Would do better than 99% of the populace, at least

Which is basically nothing

No, and neither is anyone else here no matter what they try to tell you. There's probably at max 5 or 6 people in the world that could and that's me being very generous.

I mean the sunburn will kill him slower than the sickle cell will

Nigga, what?!

>Which is basically nothing
>either way the answer is no.
>No, and neither is anyone else here no matter what they try to tell you.
Are you all retarded?
Earliest super-primitive stone tools are dated to 3.3 million years ago; any old modern faggot that paid the slightest bit of attention to how anything is made would change everything overnight. Shit, even knowing that some things are possible to do, even if you don't know how to do them would be incredibly incredibly useful. Plant fiber rope, pine pitch for windproof fires, simple effective hunting techniques like driving game over cliffs, making charcloth for easy fire staring, straw reinforced compacted earth buildings, driving wedges down trees to split them, salting meat, etc.
You'd be taking back a wealth of knowledge that many generations had to spend years learning in their extremely limited free time and in many cases dying so that others could figure them out. All of it you already have. Fuck.

still a neardental going madmode would beat the shit out of you, so fuck off

Okay so tell me where the fuck any of us would find salt? You also seem to ignore the vital atmosphere which I'm sure none of us would be accustomed to plus the deadly animals that could easily tear us apart.

There was no welfare back then, good luck.

Probably not.
Who knows what kind of painful and debilitating diseases I'd catch.Though it would be fun trying to befriend my cavemen ancestors and get it in with cute unga bungas.

Would you be fit enough to survive 3,000,000 years from now

oh boy, i bet you believe the world is a fucking ball shape too.
>god creating our planet in the shape of a toy

That'd be way easy if an advanced species found you and wanted to study your gains.

>in your time you used to pick up and put down heavy objects? for hours at a time? almost every day?
>no we dont understand what "lightweight baby!" means

More like
>You're from the beginning of the Trump era!?!
>Ayy Lmao MUGA
*Make the Universe Great Again.*