Surgery thread

Surgery thread.
What surgery do you need?
What surgery have you gotten?

>I have to get this leg deformity (genu valgum) surgery but im in canada so i have to wait 3 months just to see the orthopedic surgeon. idk if im even a candidate. plz god dont let me live as a disgusting malformed shit the rest of my life. also my knees hurt.

None

That looks painful, hope you can get the surgery! Bump 4 U

Thanks.

got my gallbladder removed about 3 weeks ago and the doctor fucked my shoulder up somehow. Seeing an ortho on Thursday about it.

I was supposed to be able to start lifting next Monday after being in bed all summer with mono and a painful gallbladder. Lost 20lbs and now I'm back to post high school skelly

How to lose weight
>get gallbladder removed

>genu valgum

if it's not incredibly sever and you are symmetrical, you can self-correct this problem quite a bit.

start with arch supports because your feet are lflat. train yourself to walk with your feet perfectly straight ahead on the outside of your feet instead of walking pigeon toed or waddling.

build up your quads, especially the vastus medialis as this is the muscle that pulls your knees to the outside. Biking and hiking (with the aforementioned straight feet). do lunges squats and stretches for your legs and hips with absolutely proper form. the leg extension machine is actually great for this. Some of that may hurt and exhaust you at first but I promise there will be improvement unless you're severely crippled. For instance, I could probably have trained the girl in the picture out of her diagnosis in a year or so.

torn labrium and frayed rotator cuff from dislocating it whilst playing baseball. fucking sucks brehs.

but i had surgery on it almost 2 years ago so im all healed, though when i do heavy (for me, which is like 110) ohp, i feel it still.

wonder if that feeling is going to go away.

it was prior to it.

>be june
>start not feeling hungry
>start sleeping 16 hours a day
>continue doing this for a month
>upper right abdomen pains begin
>bloating and stabbing everytime I eat
>doctors tell it's an ulcer for 2 months
>hospitals reject me because "we treat people with life threatening illnesses"
>go to other side of state
>1st doctor I see runs a fuck ton of tests
>finds out I'm malnourished, have severe mono and a digestive problem
>turns out gallbladder isn't pumping stuff out so I can't break down food and absorb it
>bed rest 3 weeks then gall surgery

finally starting to make slow gains but ever since I woke up from the surgery my shoulder hurts like a mother fucking cunt.

I just wanna life

My GP also told me to build up my vastus VMO but it wouldnt straighten my leg so he is sending me to Orthopedic Surgeon

Babyface knees!

Thats not the issue lol

>tfw I have actual gyno
>too poor to afford surgery

I got the pectus excavatum surgery where they put a bar in my chest
Makes funny sounds when I take a deep breath
In other news my shoulder feels like shit if I game out too hard. I've gotten the pins and needles feeling in my hand which could be a pinched nerve. Therapist said it was a muscle imbalance but I've been lifting for months now and it still hurts if I stress it.

same here, wtf is even the point of working out if my nipples look disgusting.

more or less like this

I need gyno surgery but here in the UK cosmetic surgeons are total bandits.

It looks like you can get it done cheap in Lithuania. Should I just go there?

Try fucking having legs that are fucking crooked

had a lower lumbar disectomy this past summer for a herniated disc that was pinching my sciatic nerve

God dammit this thread scares the shit out of me. I havn't been to a doctor since I was 10 or 12 I bet (26 currently) and I've never since gone to a doctor or had any serious pains, scares, etc (thankfully)... but I keep wondering, what if something bad is coming, and I don't catch it in time? Hell, I'm probably overdue for my tetanus shot, and I'm a tradesman, which is bad news... It's bad enough I'm a functioning alcoholic born with one kidney, but jesus christ, I need to start taking my health more seriously... thank you for this thread, OP

Lost my left testicle last year, might have a hernia now.

I'd rather have wonky legs than tits.

I had three separate eye surgeries when I was quite young for a lazy eye. Still drifts a little when I'm tired or stare at something or look at something too long at a specific angle, but at least I got it done before my brain gave up on it.

You can't wear normal clothes. You have the option of basketball shorts or really really baggy pants

Tore my meniscus and had to get surgery for it. Took about 8 months to fully recover.

got a hernia 2 and a half years ago when I was 17 from helping out with some landscaping & had surgery roght before graduation, it sucked and i can feel the mesh even still especialy when i need to pee witch hurts bad and also when i squat deep i feel the plasic mesh pushing into my leg...

Same situation here, ond week ago I hit the 1 year mark after the surgery. Do you still get random pain sporadically or does it never go away ?
I'm essentially healed up but there are some days where I can still feel my shoulder.

I'd make my peace with it if it meant I didn't have tits.

What's with these people that all have gyno?

The surgery for my thing is literally breaking both my legs rotating them and filling in the bone with a graft. No walking for like 5 months. yours is way easier

Facial reconstruction

Tore the labrum in my left shoulder while playing football. Non-contact, threw my arm to the side to gain balance while I was cutting, and it just popped straight of the socket.

Tried non-surgical treatment, but I'd wake up every morning with a numb arm (it'd dislocate every night while I was asleep).

Had to have arthroscopic surgery. All the lame slings and recovery time with none of the cool scars. Took a year to recover lost mass, and I'll probably never be as strong.

I don't understand how Andrew Luck is supposed to be able to throw a football in the NFL again.

My life was shit and I was fat as fuck a year ago. I was really depressed and tired all the time and everyone thought I was just a lazy asshole. Turned out I had 2 tumors on my parathyroid glands that had been growing for years. Took 'em out, lost 70 pounds, feel great every day. It really was a miracle for me - imagine getting surgery that fixes all the problems in your life. That's what happened to me.
I'm motivated by it as well. If I don't make use of my newfound energy and mental clarity, what's the use of having gotten the surgery?

I know that feel all too well bro. Being an initial skelly trying to bulk was so fucking hard when you're constantly sick from some shit (in my case, GI problems and flus/fevers for a year straight). However if you're consistent then the weight gains will come back slowly but surely.

this thread sucks