Are ab wheels a meme or not?

Are ab wheels a meme or not?

no

No they are really challenging, and force an eccentric contraction of the rectus abdominis. However that big ass expensive one in the photo is a meme. Get a regular one

Just picked a random image, probably just going to get one for 20-30 on amazon.

Wheels are the real deal. Thought I was killing it with them got up to a solid 3/10 and I was feeling great about myself.
>Just got done with my last set
>Put wheel away and lay out on yoga pad to stretch back etc
>Asian kid was waiting for it
>picks up wheel and walks next to me
>flipping kid does a set of 8 from his feet
His knees never touched the ground and he went full extension.

The feels....

I bought an abwheel but im too scared to bring it to the gym with me in case an employee confronts me about stealing gym equipment even though its mine.
I'm not black by the way

Just ab-wheel in your room you dont need to bring it

just take a metal rod and put 2 5killos weight in the middle, you got some nice ab wheel i put some smaller weights on also it works your shoulders as well..

Well if you keep using the wheel maybe you'll have core strength like what I presume was the ghost of Bruce Lee haunting your gym.

Depends on your BF%, they work but if you are still high in BF you won't notice much of benefit

you shouldn't start out training your abs with an ab wheel as a total beginner to lifting/fitness. your lower back will be destroyed

get to a base level of ab strength (lower back strength too) then start using an ab wheel, and make sure you use correct form

if you do that then an ab wheel is great

Top kek

I've just been doing a progression where I start from my feet but increase the distance between the wall each time, pretty sure thats the best way to get the strength to be doing those

Its also hardmode to do it from the feet if you are builtfat and above. When going parallel to ground my shoulders can't take it, I feel bone popping in my left one.

I brought mine from Russia when I moved to US many years ago. One of my cherished soviet era possessions.

Those slippers look snug as fuck.

Planks are just as good without looking like a fag

They are. Locally made by some native american. Best $5 I ever spent.

>easy isometric exercise
>just as good

>easy

A 2+ minute disciplined plank x3 is easy?

Add weights and medicine ball variations

You will never shoot the inaccurate

Because of fear of shooting fingers

If your bones are grinding against each other, you need to see a doctor immediately because you've somehow managed to grind through the entire ligament

are transportation. Go with this tread to /n/.

Just take a barbell with some 10 kg plates. This way you can also weight the exercise.

Tape one to ur feet and hold one and roll around like a human bike

How many reps and sets are we all doing

When was the last time you saw one advertised, not past midnight?