>sprint around school outside between classes
>school is over, go to the gym and lift and run
>go shopping
>buy chicken breast, aspargus, and basmati rice
>cook it all and put in containers for 7 days ahead of me
What's your excuse, Veeky Forums?

I'm lazy.

>school

lol, must be an intense 5 hours max a day, how do you do fit it all in user?

Don't run between classes you look like a fucking weirdo.

unless you naruto run that is.

5 hours of lectures = 3-5 hours of studying, at least, if you want to get 90+. unless it's highschool.. or 1st year university. or a shit-tier state college.

And what major is this, faggot tranny law?

I'm vegetarian that's my excuse
>2017
>not having pocket lentils to snack on

im not OP. forgot to mention that shit tier majors also apply in the "unless" category, my bad

school is (or should be treated as) a full-time job but i dont know why he wants us to be impressed that he has basic time management skills.

fpbp

>A new family moves to this quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac. Tessa Campbell seems friendly enough to the other mothers, if a bit reserved. Then the neighbors notice that no one is ever invited to Tessa’s house. And soon, it becomes clear Tessa is hiding the biggest secret of all.
How much more of a pleb could you be to read this trash?

Maybe if you had a job between all that I wouldn't call you a faggot for having the audacity to make this post
This user gets it

>wake up at 5:00
>don't have time to make breakfast
>go to McDonald's on the way to work
>work hard
>lunch time
>don't have time to go home and cook food
>go to Wendy's (located downstairs from office)
>work hard
>12 hour work day no time to go to the gym or cook dinner
>grab Chinese take out
My excuse is that I actually work a real job you fucking school child

fucking loser wheres your friends?

Pack your meals and sacrifice a fucking hour and a half to go to a gym and lift 12 hour work day with maybe an hour commute to and from 14 max sleep 7-8 hours that's 22 look like you have just enough time to get a gym membership with all that money your making

I used to use that excuse too. Then I bought some yogurt and peanut butter. Breakfast is faster than the fast food I used to buy, and isn't complete garbage.

Are you fat? I was, back then.

M-maybe

> wake up at 6
> study
> go to bed

I love med school.

>don't have time to make breakfast
Oh fuck off. It literally takes me two and a half minutes to cook two eggs on the stove.
Sunny side up Master race.

>lunch
>being such a spurg you can't make your meals ahead of time or even pack a cold lunch the day before

>dinner
>again being a cuck that can't take time to make something easy or mass produce meals on the weekend

>My excuse is that I actually work a real job you fucking school child
>12 hours
>real job
If you work a 12 hour shift, and you aren't a business owner, then no, you fucked up and are a failure.
Get a better job retard so you don't project your bullshit on to Veeky Forums.

gay job is gay

This

Going to the gym is probably the best part of my day. Honestly why would you not go if you can squeeze it in somewhere.

What? Why not pumpkin seeds?