I could REALLY go for some pizza today

I could REALLY go for some pizza today.

What are some ways to make pizza less of a cheat meal, and more of an infrequent bulking meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=cauliflower pizza&newwindow=1&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS749US749&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwnpL-oqLWAhUIxFQKHVvcCJoQ_AUICSgA&biw=1920&bih=950&dpr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump.

Just don't eat heaps, it isn't healthy and you wouldn't eat it every day, buy if you fit it in your macros, eat it whenever you want.

Eat the pizza, buy drop the rice and the tuna from from your diet for the day, easy.

Wait people still bulk? Christ

It was literally just a meme to get newfags fat lmao

T. dyel

Key is slow bulk. Put on a couple of pounds over half a year. Post your shitty no progress body please.

a pizza is only 2400-2600 cals. eat the whole pizza then later a snack, presto, you're still inside your TDEE. if you want to eat it often, then eat two slices a day.

not rocket science.

I make my own pizza when I'm on a cut. just make some so you know how kany kcals you are consuming. make it less kcal dense so you can have more of it.

Half amount of cheese. Consider a vego option + protein shake. Stay away from fatty meats on pizza ( all of them really....) obviously no extra fatty sauces

Seriously, try these. Crust had been replaced with chicken and they're bretty gud

Nutrition facts

>low cal wrap, mine are 60 calories
>reduced fat mozzarella, parmesan, sometimes fat free cheese if I wanted more protein
>turkey pepperoni or whatever else I wanted
>Some shit store bought sauce at 45 cal per 1/4 cup
>Assemble in cast iron pan
>Stick in oven at the hottest it can go
>Take out, put on stovetop and let the bottom crisp up
>Eat crispy thin pizza

Typically this would have ended up as around 500 - 600 cals at 60 or so protons.

I eat Brooklyn style from dominos. While it's hot, I soak up all the grease.

Only on days when I didn't eat enough though, obv

ZA

make your own Pizza with the best healthy possible
>pro tip, no flour is healthy

Why do you have a trip?

with the best healthy possible flour*

Im a wheelchair fag on a IF 20/4 that slays pussy.
Ask me anything.

ok, why do you have a trip

>wheelchair
Ohh that sucks, but why?

get one with a wholemeal crush and go for chicken as topping

i suppose the problem with your american pizzas is that they are all deep pan and not only is that shit disgusting it's also wasted calories on white shitty bread

>motorcycle accident,
>Medulla fucked up
Pic is before couple of years.

Ahh dude, I'm so sorry to hear that... Is it permanent?

Cauliflower pizza is Keto approved and low carb.

You have to make it.

google.com/search?q=cauliflower pizza&newwindow=1&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS749US749&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwnpL-oqLWAhUIxFQKHVvcCJoQ_AUICSgA&biw=1920&bih=950&dpr=1

Look what I did for you, I googled it for you.

atleast ur dick works.

Well docs said its permanent, but im Walking a Little bit again. On the Gym im Walking with a walker.

well yeah my dick is working, but that because of a surgery. I have a pump System in my dick... no kidding.

Best of luck, dude.

I make a large batch of whole wheat dough with some oat flour. Grab enough for one pizza, freeze the rest as balls.

Just buy/make an unsweetened tomato base, then add cheese, veggies, and meat. The macros should be fine and you can do it pretty consistently if you make your dough in bulk and buy other ingredients in season/on sale.

respectable bulge

due to surgery (pic related) im a shower now.

your dick is permanently semi-hard? have has anyone ever said anything about the blatant bulge?

how do you pump it up?

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to get surgery to become a shower?

Holy shit never seen this before. Medical technology is crazy

It like the movie idocricy when all the top minds are working on dick enlargement and hair loss.

Fat head pizza shit tastes like the totinos pizza almond flour, cheese, eggs

The future of erections is here.
You're a god amongst dicklets.
Pls continue wearing tight pants and flaunting your moneymaker infront of insecure guys
>You's gon get raped by some dicklover eventually tho

Make a tiny pizza on a whole grain pita bread.

unfortunately only men...
grills talk about only after i escalated on them, or make it sexual.

like in the pic... the pump is in the ball sack.

got the surgery to get hard man... not to be a shower...

bad Thing about this surgery is, they can not enlarge dick, on the contrary the inplant must be smaller than your dick... to not damage it when hard and your thrusting.

the true is, i fucking love to show of in tight Pants. Doing it every day in the gym, no rest day.
I must find a place with more Girls though...

yeah but i dont understand

do you use your ball muscles? is that even a thing? or do you have to squeeze your balls with your hand?

Sauce:
>put a big tomato in the blender
>a small spoon of olive oil
>quarter of an onion
>a bit of salt and pepper to taste
>a spoon of oregano
>3 olives
>a couple slices of bell pepper
Blend shit up. Total: 100kcal, about 3g protons

Meat:
>lean sudzuk, pastrami or other lean meat: 100g
About 135kcal, 20g protein

Other toppings:
>50g of champignons
>slice however much of the left-over olives, bell peppers etc. you want
Should be only like 25kcal, 2g of protein.

Cheese:
>mozarella, 300g
About: 800kcal, 80g protons

Dough:
>200g of whole grain wheat
Should be around 650kcal and 25g of protons.

Plus a small spoon of oil (ideally olive pomace - virgin or extra virgin will burn) for oiling up the pan.

215kcal and 16g of protons per slice, less than a third of fat is saturated, lots of fiber and complex carbs.
Eat the whole fucking thing and you've got under about 1700kcal and 128g of protons to your budget, fuck - it's healthier than most healthy shit you'll get at a restaurant. I cut on this shit.

Go for the ones with real meat. Also, every time you eat pizza eat so much that you hurt your stomach. In the long run you'll begin to associate being unconfortably stuffed with pizza so you won't crave it that much.

I did this every weekend for two months a few years ago and now I kinda despise pizza by default.

>Cauliflower pizza

Yeah and you can make an even lower calorie version of pizza with a seaweed crust, cum sauce, eggplant instead of meat and cotagge cheese. Yum. Why even bother calling that shit pizza when by using thin crust, low fat meat and cheese and homemade sauce you can get low calorie pizza with all the taste of pizza.

there is a pump implanted in his nutsack that he squeezes, it forces air into the implant in his shaft which makes his dinky enlarge/get erect

>creepy cripples are deliberately wearing skintight pants to show off their creep cripple boners

This is so revolting

low carb keto friendly. read the post..

>keto friendly
Again, why? Unless you're like 100lbs overweight, what is the fucking point of that memery?

Replace white flour crust with raw spinach

Replace sugary tomato sauce with vinegar

Replace nitrate filled processed pepperoni with slices of grass fed beef without antibiotics

Replace plastic chair cheese with avocado slices

Replace low quality corn oil with extra virgin olive oil

>extra virgin olive oil
>in a high heat oven

What does it feel like compared to before?

Why even bother with these? Sure macros are decent but guarantee price per calorie is a joke.

mfw you think that's a pizza

$5 approx. It's not something I'd have every day but it's nice when you're craving

Make it yourself, with whole wheat crust.

nothing would surprise me these days.

Put something healthy on it? It's not rocket science