Post godtier self-improvement books

post godtier self-improvement books

no greekshit or philosphyshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dtVnS-MElNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most "self improvement" books and pic related in particular, are absolute fucking cancer and not worth your money.

models is a great book, why didn't you like it?

>no greekshit or philosphyshit
t. Brainlet

>you should never be the one with the most stake in a relationship
>you should always be the one who loves the other person the least in a relationship

dont know if i can (or want to) swallow this blackpill to be honesto

this thread has the worst 1st reply in the history of Veeky Forums.

dude never read it (watch him google a summary and try to backpeddle into some knee-jerk criticism).

>I like to intellectually jerk off to books with no real subsistence

Because it's basically just a slightly more extensive version of "just bee urself". it has nothing of value.
Also self-improvement books in general can be bad for you, since they reinforce the thought in your head that you need help.

The slight edge was worth reading.

I'm 27 years old virgin.
Honest enough for you, can we fuck now?

>since they reinforce the thought in your head that you need help
pretty sure alot of people here do need help

>thinks PUA shit is real subsistence
thanks for the laugh faggot

Τοῦ θείου Πλάτωνος Τὰ ἁπαντα (Divini Platonis Omnia opera) (The complete works of Divine Plato).

If it's women you want Red Pill yourself, I warn you though, ignorance is bliss.

You're clearly underage or autistic or both. There's no saving you lad

i'm leaning towards b8 on this post

>Post "just bee urself to get grills xD" books instead of actual redpill books that open windows to the world you didn't even know were there, from people who were smarter and more productive than you 2500 years ago
The mentally challenged can't get challenged mentally, so I don't blame you

degenerate

But you can literally condense that message into 2 paragraph or even greentext. Self help books are bloated as fuck.

some people want to "understand" so that the idea is ingrained as a mindset instead of blindly following 2 paragraphs instruction

If you're looking at or seriously considering self-improvement books you're probably a hopeless dork anyway.

A book isn't going to change that.

> blindly following

but it's the other way around. when some person spells every fucking detail for you (and throws in a lot of useless personal anecdotes) the reader blindly does what they say

when you get the general gist in two concise paragraphs and have to actually engage your brain, and think how to personally adapt the message to their lifestyle, the reader does the exact opposite

>muh greeks
Ok big brains, tell me (one) thing you have learned by reading the old philosophers that made your life better.
>r-read it yourself, it's to p-profound to be explained in a few world you lazy fuck
How fucking convenient you bunch of poseurs

edgelord

Good book on the true hidden nature of women and how to properly court them.

can you give me a quick rundown?

Author shares his successful experience with women and explains how men today are getting it wrong because they don't understand their true internal masculinity nor do they understand the true nature of feminity within women.

youtu.be/dtVnS-MElNc

Video above is the author lecturing his journey. The book is a better way to understand his perspective imo

If it were convenient, it wouldn't require an entire book

>post godtier self-improvement books
Chose one.

Alternative just go to a Pick up Forum and ask for help.

brainlet detected

I've read Epíktêtos and i learned that you should not care about things you can not control, here you go, was it hard you fucking fag?
Yes it was hard because the onlly reason you bunch of poseurs read is so you can say you have read, and when asked what you learned you don't dare to respond because you it will not seem that much profound, so you stay vague in order to seem wiser that you are.

I've read greekshit and the problem is they take an entire book to explain something easily said in 2 paragraphs

thats why the're for intellectual circlejerks

The most important advice you will ever get is DO NOT BE YOURSELF as long as you are witty, funny, talkative and social. If you are then you dont need help from books.

Most self-improvement or self-help books are bollocks. Read Daniel Levitin's Organized Mind recently though and it was pretty good, mostly because he's a genuine psychologist and neuroscientist and it's got a lot of scientific detail and is thoroughly referenced. Externalise your shit lads, and organise it according to sound neurological principles

>not being able to expand a simple concept to an entire book means circle jerking

Detected the brain let who does not have the mental capacity to expand thought to its limit.

I bet you're American

brainlet double-detected

This why you fail.

tell me why you need a big fat book to tell you

>I don't have the mental capacity, patience or attention span to read a book

I bet you have social media and read quotes girls post on their page and feel enlightened. Posting and reading shortened paraphrased quotes are for women and children. Grab your balls and read a book you lazy sack of shit.

>a big fat book
Guess how I can tell you're still a teenager

TLDR

>double-detected
nice

everyone knows once you hit lmao1/2/3/4 you get a qtgf

Stoicism.

They saved me from materialism and hedonism.

not this shit again

NOPE
hit 1/2/3/4
Still nothin
WHERE IS GOD NOW

Models is great, Book of Pook is great. They're really the opposite of 'red pill', they're about getting OVER your hang-ups instead of looking for weird mind tricks.

If you're a programmer, pic related is the shit.

For beginning CBT, I loved MoodGYM, though it isn't free any more. Did a lot to help me get over some bad anxiety attacks.

Lucky you! You're single and Veeky Forums, which means you get to engage in life's most exciting treasure hunt. Enjoy it.

I love you goddamn attitude and will adopt a similarly positive outlook

Why don't you start with the father of all self-improvement books, How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie. It comes with practical advice you can start using in your daily life, just simple things like remembering peoples' first names. It can take you pretty far.