Breakfast

what does the average Veeky Forums breakfast look like? Here's what I'm eating right now, post yours and r8/h8

2 eggs sunny side up
4 oz of chourico (portuguese sausage similar to chorizo)

every day
7 days a week
52 weeks a year

heart disease

Some retard will claim that is wrong.

The same retard will probably says that is a "bowl of sugar"

My doctor is fine with it. My cholesterol is low overall and heart disease is more genetic than anything else.

I have oatmeal for my lunch instead

bom chouriço

I'm gonna have some nice peaches and nectarines, at least the ripe ones.
Maybe a bun with some butter and salami with some onion, iceberg salad and radish foliage. Yeah, that sounds pretty good right now.

Three eggs. Coffee. Two cups of tea.

uma delicia

>oatmeal for lunch
WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THIS

3 eggs
chopped onions/mushroom/jalapenos
black beans
sprinkle cheese
handful of kale.

mmmm mm.

I dunno man it's great. It's carbs like you would have with a sandwich but much cleaner and I mix in yogurt for flavoring and protein

I usually have oatmeal with milk and protein (isolate) for taste. Also coffee.

A cup of oats with milk, chia and hemp seeds, and cocoa powder. Getting my omegas right

Three eggs fried in olive oil.
Six sausages.
Bowl of cereal (bran preferable).
Cheese and toast (no butter).
Tea, coffee, cup of milk.

Advise.

1 egg
1 egg white
jalapeños
onion
tomatoes

omelette, with a cup of black coffee

Bowl of Oatmeal with tbl spoon of chia seeds (about 3dl)
glass of milk with 1 scoop (3dl)

This seems like a shit ton of food. Are you eating 4K calories a day or something?

500 ml of no fat milk
2 eggz
1 apple
Half spoon olive oil

No, I don't eat again until evening. I sometimes drink a liter of milk in the afternoon though.

Gotcha. Guess it's alright then but I would kms if I had to sit and eat that much in one sitting. You should probably split it up desu.

1 banana
2 SCOOPS brodein bowder
1 cup raw rolled oats
almond milk

The GOAT breakfast

Yeah but I don't get a lunch break at work. Hence the milk.

why everytime i make an omelette with 1 egg 2 eggs it feels to be a shit ton of it like 3 - 4 eggs, it gets me bloated

omelete of six eggs (three whole,three white)
cup of oat meal with 2 banna after a while

1/2 cup cut oats w/ almond milk and honey
2 kangaroo sausages
Black coffee

I eat milk with cereals (smacks) and some almonds.
Is it good enough? I go to the gym 1 hour later, and stay for 1,30h, then I usually have a pretty heavy lunch.
Asking because Im a newbie in the gym and healthy eating.

should I add a banana maybe?

>pre-workout
milk-soaked oats w/1tsp maple syrup
>post workout
eggs and veg and SCOOPS (c'mon)

That's your breakfast? Are you an anorexic 14 year old girl?

3 frieds eggs
4 bacon pieces
2 toasts of peanut butter
1 glass of milk
1 coffee

Boom 1200KCal

I don't eat breakfast.

my nigga
minus the milk. just have some calcium vitamins with a glass of water and leave the gomad alone

2 pieces of bacon
Mushrooms cooked in butter with garlic
2-3 eggs, either fried or scrambled with a bit of cheddar.

Ketofagobv.

>calls himself keto fag
>not surviving on snorting black coffee alone for breakfast
not gonna make it

1/4 cup of rice
2 eggs
1 cup of chicken (boiled, brine, with hoisin sauce)
1 cup of vegetables (lettuce, cabbage, spinach, tomato, carrot, etc)
1 glass of low fat milk
1 cup of coffee

Any advice?

3 eggs, a banana, and handfull of berries blended up, heated up in a pan, then mixed with a cup of greek yogurt

I'm skinny af and trying to gai weight so i eat a pound of yogurt each morning, am i doing it right?

bunch of gaylords

Probably not. It depends what type of yogurt, and even so I'd recommend some carbs. Of course what's most important is how you eat all day, not just at breakfast. Eat something like this

Smacks? Isn't that just sugar in a box? Better to get something like oats or bran. Not as tasty but you get a good mix of carbs and proteins. Throw in a few eggs too. Banana is a good idea always!

Why not?

It's integrated in a 4000 calories diet with good proportion of all macros also is muller sugared yogurt i know it's not the best but its the only one i can manage to eat a pound of

>coffee
>leftovers
>2 glasses of milk

yup 2 eggs and a piece of meat.

simple, cheap, tasty.

Can you replace it with Greek yogurt?

Thx for the reply, will change to a bran when i finish the smacks

>tfw have no appetite in the morning

Water and two sandwiches with pork, cucumber and butter.

Overnight oats with some protein powder and fruit mixed in.

OR

3 egg om with spinach, onions and salsa. 3-5 strips of bacon.

Fuck ton of water and hot lemon water sometimes. Every other day take shpts of Apple cider vinegar as a fuck you to my body.

Shit I might start doing this. I wonder how soggy a shaker bottle of oats and milk would get in the fridge?

>tfw no appetite 24/7
>i force myself to eat anyway
This morning it took me half an hour to eat three fucking eggs God I hate everything

>t. 300lbs "man"

I tried but i have to add a shit tonne of sugar or honey and frankly i don't have time in the morning, i found muller to be quick to eat and simpke to prepare

I make my oats with water so no problem for me I can fill it up when I'm ready for lunch
Isn't there milk already where you work for coffee and stuff? Just steal some of that and bring the oats in a container

>tfw been eating while wheat toast with peanut butter and honey or nam for the past 3 months

I put peanut butter in mine. It's a great cutting food because it has so much protein and comes in low-to-no fat varieties. Anyway you seem like you have your overall diet pretty much sorted, I wouldn't worry about it.

Day One Detox. I'm gonna make it.

Thanks mate

Better start saving for that cholesterol medicine, idiot

Cottage Cheese Oat Pancakes

- 6 eggs
- 100 grams oats
- 250 grams 10% M.F. dry pressed cottage cheese

Gives 1,164 calories and 82g protein.

Plus I have 4 slices of sugar free bacon.

Coffee
Whole grain bread toast
Skyr yogurt
Then a banana before lunch

>having to pay for your medicine

The only people in this thread who will have cholesterol problems are the ones eating sugary foods like sugary American "yogurt" (i.e. fat free dairy syrup).

I want to die

To be fair. I do drink a lotttt of black coffee. And enough water to drown a mermaid. And lost 97lbs so far.

Nonetheless, did chuckle.

Same breakfast myself, my good man

I smash the bananas into my oats and also add almond butter to it for them gud fats. I honestly think the micros in everything has been boosting my test, or at least just my sex drive. Cool either way.

Also had a cup of silk protein nut milk. Godly micros as well, made with almond, cashew, and green pea milk. Good stuff desu

>4 egg omelette with onions in it and maybe whatever else I can find
>Protein shake with milk, one scoop whey and 2 scoops of oats

I have a similar breakfast but skyr instead of oatmeal, I'm 5 foot 7 and I'm willing to be OP is manlet too

>Not leaving your lungs behind

6 soft boiled eggs

or if I feel like cooking rice then 4 soft boiled eggs and a bunch of rice

add spam if I'm feeling motivated

tenderloin, eggs, and oatmeal (plus some chokeberries for maximum polyphenol gains)

Op here, can confirm, current king of manlets at 5'10"

5-6 days a week it's:
75 g muesli
150 ml low fat milk
1 apple
100 g cottage cheese
1000mg Metformin
1/2 liter water

sunday is:
some german buns
smoked salmon
butter
marmalade
coffee with low fat milk

is it uma delicia?

300g of beans
180ml of rice
1 boiled egg
half a pound of broccoli

One Meal A Day - OMAD

What's your go to bulking breakfast besides oats or eggs?

Does that look like monkey soup to you?

I don't know shit about keto. Do they incorporate a ton of coffee in their diet or what? Isn't that much caffeine terrible for you?

I already drink water exclusively other than protein shakes or whiskey, but I wanted to steer clear of so much caffeine cause I figured it was bad for you. Are you tellin me there's a diet I can cut with and drink oodles of diciius covefe??

weird looking oreo

A pound of Greek yogurt and some carbs to add in since my TDEE is 3000 calories

>three boiled eggs or and omlette mixed with onions, little soy sauce, pepper salt and chilli
>2 rice cakes
>black coffe/nescafe/tea depends how i feel