70's Big LP

Anyone used this program? Is it worth the money? How does it stack up against Greyskull?

Other urls found in this thread:

70sbig.com/wp-content/uploads/files/Articles/Lascek_S&CP_v2.0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haven't read it, know nothing about it, judging from Lascek's advice on adjusting Texas Method templates i'd stay far the fuck away from anything he puts out

breddy gud if you want to become /thicc/ homobait, not the one to end them all but not too bad.

>if you want to become /thicc/ homobait

This is my aim, yes.

Why? His ebooks are fantastic.

they're really not

brb reducing VD to 3x5, this will surely drive progress and won't just lead to perpetual stalling due to pathetically low training volume

Goal body for reference

It's designed to be sustainable for years, and at the kind of weight at which that is suggested, 5x5 is too much

Then by all means do the program. Eat a lot, try to stay between 14-15%bf at all times (hardcore bulking to 17 or summer cutting to 12 allowed but not encouraged), omit cardio but do conditioning, add hip thrust and abs volume as you see fit.

>

it's not "sustainable", it's insufficient volume for 99.9% of trainees

the people who could actually do 3x5 VD and progress on it are few and far between, and would progress astronomically better on anything else (anything with some actual training volume)

It's shit.

When will people fucking learn that magic programs don't exist.

The whole fucking program is basically benching, pressing and doing dips/arms once a week each.

Eh, not really looking for magic. Just productive. Any thoughts/opinions on greyskull?

wasnt the PDF posted here from time to time?
I believe I had my hands on it once

This

and fuck 531 too while we're talking about low volume programs that suck

I've actually started this week on eric helms 5 day intermediate bb program
higher volume but doesnt seem absurd

will see how this goes, Veeky Forums sometimes memes you hard like they did with me with the squatting 3x week and dirty bulking
would be way better to do SS with squats just on the day you dont deadlift and lean bulk to still make proper strength gains and look good
spent over a year cutting just to look aesthetic

I've seen a small pdf that has done information, but not the full ebook.

Here's what I've found, but if you can link me to the full book I'd be very interested

70sbig.com/wp-content/uploads/files/Articles/Lascek_S&CP_v2.0.pdf

would love to do a program like that, simple, short and strength focused but I'm pretty sure has a natty it simply wouldnt do shit

How about this?

It's incredibly similar to a texas model I ran once as an intermediate natty. Not enough volume for any real growth desu, besides the legs of course.

this is shit advice.

Volume is adjusted to be an adequate stimulus for strength progression. Flexibility in the setxrep scheme is literally the foundation of novice-intermediate programs and up.

Read the book, read practical programming, think for yourselves, take the templated routine and learn to adapt it to your needs through trial and error.

Or get a coach.

someone post the gist of it

yeah, we've already done all of that because we've been lifting for longer than a year or two

which is why we know that reducing VD to 3x5 (which Lascek suggests for most people) is fucking asinine

good (with slight adjustments) to keep things interesting on a cut, otherwise kinda... eh.

Doing his program won't get you that goal body, doing specific amounts of test and dbol with the appropriate diet will. The 70s aesthetic is formed less by meme routines and more by what compounds were popular in what dosages.

Dont know anything about it dont need to
unless they are writing a programm tailored to YOU its not worth paying for Lascek does not have some secret that is not public knowledge you weill be able to find equaly good fre programmes

It works if you have really good genetics or are on steroids that basically grant continuous noob gains.
But even for people with good genetics it's simply better to do more work, 3x5 once a week is pathetic, literally less volume than a beginner routine.

Do 3x5 3x a week on squat and bench.
Do 2-6 sets of pullups to failure at the end of every single session, doesn't matter if they're weighted or not, if you build up to 30 pullups you will be able to do 10 reps with 40kg for sure.
Do deadlifts on the days you feel like doing them, do 1-3 sets of 1-5 reps depending on how you feel.

Try to increase the weight whenever you feel able to.
There, a routine that is simpler and has more overall work than the bullshit found in the overpriced book in the OP.

>b-but muh 3 sets of hammer curls are surely gonna help with lagging arms

Fuck no, that's pathetic, I fucking hate justin for promoting such lazy garbage.