Tfw smoking weed after gym

>tfw smoking weed after gym

its against the rules to post that you reported someone.

>inhaling the leafy jew

You're better than this, user

Invest in a vaporizer, your lungs will thank you for it. Also before and after.

>vaporizer
>putting vaporized liquid in your lungs
>thinking you're not slowly giving yourself pneumonia
Whew lad

you do realize that there is a difference between the vaporizers you use to smoke juices and herb vaporizers, right?

>cooking will produce more vapour in your lungs then vaping will
>taking a shower will produce more vapour in your lungs then vaping will

Do you have Pneumonia, user?

Reported

Faggot

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

AU

TISMO

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

On a serious note, you're never going to make to you drugged up faggot

the best

yes

I wish I was

i dont even smoke weed but this is the worst gayest and least-funny post i've seen in ages, kill yourself asap my man

Hope this is a fucking copy pasta. So much time invested into this shit.

>tfw 1 week left in T-break
fuuuuck

weed is for degenerates and manchildren

im high af and can still write better posts than this. kys my man

>tfw smoking weed before gym

If you're going to samefag, make it not obvious

RETARD

I'd rather calm my mind with marijuana than kill my insides with alcohol.

just a thought but how about neither, amigo?

ive been trying to stop
im mentally dependant on it

Best

Not him but why? There are reasons not to drink alcohol. It destroys your brain and body. It's chemically addictive. It makes you feel like shit the next day. It's hard to do many basic motor functions drunk that are perfectly easy as usual stoned.

I don't smoke anymore because my girlfriend quit so that it wouldn't ruin her teaching career and i'm a nice guy like that not to do it in front of here. And I stopped entirely after that because drug charges would keep me out of the navy., but back when I did, i'd wake up first thing in the morning and smoke weed, go run a mile, come back, smoke weed, eat breakfast, work out, smoke weed, go to school, come home, smoke weed, go to work, come home, smoke weed, read and study until I passed out. I was making A's in my classes, people were happy with me at work, my body was carved up like bruce lee, and I was calm and zen mode about it all every day. When I ran out of weed, I went on with life business as usual but slightly higher strung. What is the actual problem?

i resonate with that
but it gets so expensive
and i drown out my demons with it basically

also am

I thought it was kinda funny.

Nothing more relaxing than a joint after gym and a cold shower. Smoking during work out fot me is a hit or miss though, sometimes it gives me intergalactic mind-muscle connection and i can feel everysingle fibre doing work (lat pull down form lvl 999) or it can also make me a bit sleepy and make me rest way too much between sets.

Overall, as weed quiets your mind, it makes working out so much more pleasurable as youre not worrying about work, your missus contant nagging, responsibilities and shit you have to do at home. It ltierally puts you in the NOW zone, where its you and the weights.

Highly recommended. Non smoker fags can do one really.

kys my man

DUDE

Nah my man

i bet you smoke weed often

Nope. I used to though

I have done my heaviest maxes while stoned out of my mind. Also, drinking a beer right before working out can increase blood flow and let you do lifts that are normally out of your range.

Now you smoke dicks

WEED

Calm down

>not coke

BRO

I use it to get rid of pain after a workout.