What do you wear to the gym?

What do you wear to the gym?

Pic related: it's me.

Full Rick. Not even joking

Try to go for the chill look if you wanna get the girls. Baggy jeans, and a dirt band T-shirt. If it's winter, throw on an over-sized hoodie for the really chill look. Girls need to know they can kick it cool with you.

I always laugh when I see girls put those hoodies tied to their waist thinking everyone is staring at their ass. Relax your ass isn't that special.

I wear adidas and a tracksuit, not joking.

T shirt and sweatpants
To hairy and skinny to wear basketball shorts and tank top to the gym

I only wear briefs, and because of that only go to the gym at night. Not even joking.

tee and shorts and my squatshoes

always same shit hardly ever wash that shit

100% wrong. all womens asses are special

Haha, welcome to Veeky Forums! So, do you like anime, or just looking cute? XDXDXDXD

Underarmour cotton T Shirt and basketball shorts.

Costco Puma socks and New Balance Fresh Zante shoes.

Shitty home town sport team sweat towel.

Sansa Clip MP3+ + Sennheiser Addidas headphones OCX 685i (best ever)

I rule.

Question: Why would you wear a brand new nice baseball hat to a gym where you are going to sweat in it?

Methinks OP is a faggot and pic is fake.

Why the fuck are you trying to pick up girls at your gym

Depends on the weather. Im that douche that wears tights to the gym in the summer, but during the winter its sweats and a tank or t-shirt.

I legitimately like the attention i get when i lift in tights, since im like 6 inches flaccid i get a lot of stares and giggles. Ive had people take pictures of me while doing hipthrusts etc. Its hilarious.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

i agreeGo to the bar if you want to pick up girls

honestly compared to what women usually wear to gym this is pretty conservative

>that guy who wears baggy jeans to the gym

Considering girls wear this to the gym you're pretty conservative OP

Worst is when girls show up take tons of photos of themselves "working out" then leave never having smudged their makeup. As for clothes girls act like the whole gym is a change room.

for many women (and men, but to a lesser extent I think) the gym is an ego boost for them, because they can dress like megasluts and get attention

if you are hairy then you SHOULD weare shorts and a tank top. Fuck the haters, we hairy guys need to look out for each other

Oh god i cringed
5/7

Me putting my sweat on everything is not the best way to make friends

Based chill poster

low test spotted
i recommend this supplement, turned me into a globalist-fighting high testeroid

you need to go back to that certain website

i usually wear just shorts and some converse.
no shirt so i can sport my black sun tattoo on my chest. surprisingly enough, no one has had the balls to approach me or they either dont know what the black sun is

Chill posting is best posting.

Sometimes I wonder if people are actually this new or if it's advanced level baiting to set off people who think they're no longer newfags.

I dont wear that sweater around my waist because ofo my wide hips so I look more cartoonish if it did that. Plus everytime I see women who do that it reminds me of the time this chick in high school got her period and had to do that to cover her stain

..........?
Autism is strong with these ones

The simple fact that both of you misinterpreted that makes you clear newfaggots. In case you're too new to know, 5/7 is a perfect score. I was applauding at the effort of the troll and that it made me cringe reading it.

Those nails, how do you get anything done with such things?!

The simple fact that you cringed from reading it, despite it being literally many YEARS old, tells me that you're most definitely a newfag.

This I use to be a Jordanhead until I switch to new balance and asics so I just wear my Jordan's to workout and just plain t shirts and longlseeves

Forgot pic

>everyone must become numb to things of they see it enough, just like me
You're one thick narcissist, aren't you?

autism

Great comeback senpai :^) show yourself to the door

Basket ball shirts, chuck taylors and a olive drab skivvie shirt since I have a fuckload of them left over from the muhreens

>Pic related: It's me.
Nah fuck off slag

That nigga looks like a gay superhero.

Uh huh...
Take the 20/10 model pics you stole from some sex as fuck instahot and go LARP somewhere else.

I was looking

i dont even know

This is quickly becoming my favorite meme

Gotta look good for snap

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Love gym girls

>i don't even know

.... If you are a boy or a girl?

girl

Fucking hell. Are you me circa 2013? But seriously, I go to the gym with the least "#FitSpo" outfits. I'm there to workout comfortably, not flex for the 'Gram.

Neither do we

So you're telling me none of y'all are #HealthGoth? Pathetic.

pic not to scale maybe

i dont get how youre able to lift when your titties want to escape all the time
then who does

you're so fugly kys

dyel doesn't even describe you. it's certain you don't lift

Always the Adidas.

Good luck scoring man ass

Just in case this is real (or there are any other real femanons browsing this board) - how the hell would you do sports in such an outfit like OP? I just go for baggy pants (or leggings with baggy shorts on top in summer) and sports bra + shirt that covers cleavage (hint: never do jumps or anything cardio with the slightest possibility of anyone noticing your bouncing breasts).

>never do jumps or anything cardio with the slightest possibility of anyone noticing your bouncing breasts).

Killjoy

i wear basketball shorts or yoga pants, and a t-shirt or one of those long-sleeved
i get all my workout outfits from costco

>denying men free and easy test boosts that fuel them to do extra reps.
I know the real reason why.
You're fat and can't pull off those outfits.

Then why do yoga pants make guys online so angry?

It's like in-real-life photoshop.
It's also a favorite of chestlets because it draws attention away from their dainty breasts and directs it to their painfully average hips and ass.

So what should girls wear

Uhh same thing that guys do, shorts and shirt?

How are shorts that show off all your thighs and legs better than yoga pants than cover all of your legs?

instagram was a mistake

>guys

Larping fugster legbeards who don't have to body to pull off yoga pants aren't guys you idiot.

Ah, the Moscow Tux

i-it's not like i can lift my way to bigger boobs

Because it will reveal your pasty skin and cellulite rather than conceal it.
That is like, the biggest selling point of yoga pants.
It does a bit of shaping for you while hiding behind bright or plain colors.
The girls who know they have good legs will wear shorts.

Nothing wrong with dfc

So why not wear something that makes you look better instead of wearing clothes that make you look ugly

I know, manlets face a similar problem.
Both have my scorn, however.

Flat enablers are just as bad.

But then we come full circle in that angry men will go online and complain that you are cheating by wearing clothes that make you look good rather than looking good despite what clothes you wear.

how do i live as a tall flat-chested girl when literally every other girl is shorter, has bigger boobs, and is naturally more feminine

P-pics please

How tall we talking here?
Can you be T.Swift's stunt double?
Also if you get pregnant, your boobs will get bigger and might permanently stay bigger.

pls be in palo alto

i'm 5'9", used to get comments about if i played basketball all the time when i was younger
i think taylor swift is only a little bit taller than me

Welcome to midlife crisis.

That's not bad, for some reason Wikipedia isn't showing Tay Tay's height but I think she is like ~5'11".
Hell, 5'9" sounds like a good height to me.
I'd still be 5" taller.

i tower over 95% of girls i know, being a giantess has no benefits

>being a flat-chested giantess has no benefits.
Fixed that for you.
A shame, really.
Is your family Dutch or Croatian or something?

serbian, actually

Ayy lmao my Mom's side is mostly Serbian.
Her name is Slobodanka.
What a tiny world we live in.

did you inherit the tall genes too?

post self in rick outfit

p-pics please

Nah, I'm stuck with my dad's genes.
He and his brothers were all 6'2" - 6'4".
I'm at 6'2" and my brother is 6'.
Though I have a cousin on my mom's side who is 2 meters on the dot.

Jesus christ you guys are retarded

6'2" is tall, you spend too much time on Veeky Forums or around basketball/volleyball courts if you don't think it's tall

Lurk. Moar.

Get knocked up and start making milk with those things :^)

Uhh shit I don't know why I said nah.
Though my other Yugoslav friends are pretty similar in height.
When the squad rolls up to an event we are usually the tallest group there.