When will they learn?

Manlets forever BTFO

Does a taller husband make his wife happier? Kitae Sohn, Personality and Individual Differences Volume 91, March 2016, Pages 14-21
>A greater height difference in a couple was positively related to the wife's happiness

Height and subjective well-being in Italy, Vincenzo Carrieri, MariaDe Paola, Economics & Human Biology Volume 10, Issue 3, July 2012, Pages 289-298
> for young men the effect of height on happiness persists even after controlling for these variables, implying that height is associated with some psycho-social direct effects on well-being.
>men care not only about their own height but also about the height of others in their reference group.
>Being tall is associated with a number of advantages. Tall people (excluding the extremely tall) are more likely to have a long term partner and to have children (Nettle, 2002a,b); they attain higher levels of education (Magnusson et al., 2006) and receive higher wages than shorter people, even after controlling for the level of education acquired, the type of job performed (Persico et al., 2004; Herpin, 2005; Heineck, 2006; Case and Paxson, 2008; Hübler, 2009; Cinnirella et al., 2011) and irrespective of the physical strenuousness of the job

Size Matters. How Height Affects the Health, Happiness, and Success of Boys-and the Men They Become, by Stephen S. Hall. New York: Houghton Mifflin, 2006, 388 pp.
>Tall men receive higher earnings, most United States presidents were taller than the average male citizen of their time, and usually the taller presidential candidate gets elected. Society seems to be obsessed with tall stature in men.

Life at the top: The benefits of height, Angus Deaton, Raksha Arora
>According to the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index daily poll of the US population, taller people live better lives
>They are also less likely to report a range of negative experiences, like sadness, and physical pain,
Will they ever recover?

Nah bro it's all in your head, no one cares about your height. Just be confident.

that's bullshit, women don't care about height.

>women complain about male privilege
>there is more documented disadvantage to being a short man than any other demographic

whatever happened to the exposing heightism twitter, did they ban it?

>Meet up with a chick from OK Cupid
>She is 6 foot on the dot barefoot, same height as me
>Make a few jokes about it but didn't really think twice about it
>Dating her for a few months now
>She was over my apartment last night and I was walking her out, she was in shoes and I was barefoot
>She was taller then me and she called me short stuff and did the same kinda hand thing as the chick in OPs pic

This feel is horrible

I'm 6'2, have an extremely high IQ, and have been referred to as gorgeous/hot/movie star by random and attractive young women, get startled reactions all of the time, and I've had sex one time in my entire life.

Far better to be an average, mediocre manlet than way off the scale above average. It's just as lonely and painful as being a hideous sperg, so keep that in mind.

>caring about what some thots on Twitter spew out online

you're not gonna make it

COPE

>going that far

Why do lanklets care so much if we learn or not?

I wonder if the taller husband thing is because women are more likely to submit to a tall imposing guy than trying to be equals in the relationship.

imagine dating a fat chick. get it now?

>these mental gymnastics
If manlets can't compete with lanklets, why do they go through all the trouble of trying to cripple their self esteem? I believe it's either an adult variation of high school bullying or other manlets.

HAHAHA, yea right. Keep dreaming you fucking little faggot.

>caring about black thots
>caring about obese thots

theyre all niggers lmao who cares what they think

I'm not just taking about attentiveness, I mean whether it enforces traditional gender roles.

Any relationship with a significant gap in attentiveness is now likely to have problems.

>not getting rock hard by being bullied as an already tall man by your amazon gf

You dumb faggot, you're not even a manlet, so enjoy it. Tall women are GOAT.

youre just another low self-esteem faggot with mommy issues

I apologize for not finding these masters of rhetoric appealing.

you are reading 2deep into this

>look up the ONLY white girl from the pic
>find this
>already knocked up by some fat uggo
>guy is not even tall

is there any worse than girls who use twitter?

>fat uggo
>last name cake

>is there any worse than girls who use twitter?
Anyone who browses Veeky Forums.

here comes the husband

>tfw you are a manlet

And nothing of value was lost.