Meal Prep Thread

ITT post your recipes, routines, infographics and personal meal pics if you got'em. We r8 eachother and give tips.

Pic related is my typical days worth of food if during the work week now that I'm trying to cut this beer gut away. 12+ hour shifts at the job and I try to eat once every 4 hours. Completely cut out alcohol and plan on stayin on the wagon till new years. Alcohol is my fucking kryptonite.

Dinner is usually a blueberry, almond milk, and peanut butter protein shake after post-work workout.

I usually bust out the crockpot or cook some seasoned up, hearty stuff but I feel the raw veggies and fruit help with the cut and I honestly don't mind eating this shit everyday. I've pretty much dulled my taste buds enough to handle even eating tuna straight from the can and loving it.

Anyway, what do you r8, Veeky Forums?
>pls no bully

Bump for foods

>crockpot
my niggah
With a slow cooker mealprep is easy mode. Made a big thing of black bean soup the other day, kickass macros and tastes great.
Potato onion soup with lots of cream is pretty close to the perfect bulking food I'm, so easy to eat like 1000 cals of it

>Potato onion soup with lots of cream is pretty close to the perfect bulking food

Could you post your recipe? I'm not cutting for long and plan on gettin my winter bulk started in around 60 days.
>tfw Texas winter only lasts 3 months at the latest.

Bumperoo

Do you keep the stuff warm in the pot the entire week or so you freeze it?

Not him but I use my crockpot all the time.

You don't leave it in there all week. What I personally do is make the meal, let it cool a bit, then disperse it into containers and leave it in the fridge for grab-n-go convenience.

You can However prep ingredients and through them into a freezer bag, leave them in the freezer, and that way you can just toss the shit in the crockpot and turn it on.

But no, you can't just leave your food on the counter on low all week.

ABxABxx

A: squats 3x5, OHP 3x5, barbell row 3x5
B: squats 3x5@75%, deadlift 1x5, bench 3x5

Check out The Protein Chef for some really solid meal prep options. I made stuff from that site for breakfast lunch and dinner the other week and it was pretty fucking delicious

I'm a big salad person. What I usually do is mix a fuck ton of salad in the beginning of the week (some cabbage, romaine, and spinach with bell peppers, mushrooms, radishes, etc). Then I'll make big ass portions of my main protein for dinner then use that to prepare salads for lunches and some dinners. On Sunday this week I made pork carnitas and had tacos. Had enough for 4 more meals of salads, and tonight I'm making steak to get me through the rest of the week. Also add cheese/dressing/other additives when I package up the salads with the protein. It's been working well for me since I enjoy cooking and variety, but don't have the time to do it every single day. Eggs are my go to backup protein when I just need a quick extra meal or two. Now I just need more good Tupperware...

Amazon has some breddy gud deals on meal prep and regular tupperware. Just be sure to read online reviews once you find something appealing

Just subscribed and will check out later. From the thumbnails it looks pretty legit, though. Thanks, bro.

About 3 cups of brown rice seasoned with salt peper turmeric cayenne onion powder garlic powder and a little olive oil abouy 2/3 way through dump a bag of mixed veggies or frozen veg over the top

Black beans 4-5 cups with chipotle salt garlic powder onion powder and some beef bullion

3-4 lbs of chicken breast marinated overnight in some tabasco sauce olive oil garlic powder onion powder chipotle and cayenne salt dump in a crock pot with water covering 2/3 of it.

This does it for my weeks worth of food. Modular enough for me but im fine eating the same shit and day old rice makes dank fried rice.

Bump

3 days worth of food

heading to the store, Veeky Forums
what's some snacks that i can eat on a cut that won't make me want to kill myself

already got all the usual stuff, chicken, rice, mixed vegs, brocc, etc.

What the fuck is this retarded shit

My go-to cutting meal is frying onions, garlic, chili and ginger in a wok and when the onions are translucent, adding half a head of thinly sliced cabbage and half a dozen grated carrots. After 5-10 minutes the cabbage has reduced in size and become soft. I then add chicken I've cooked on the side or in the wok before the veggies. I usually pour some fish sauce or worchestershire sauce over a couple minutes before it's done.

Meal 1 PWO
>1 scoop
>10 oz milk

Meal 2 breakfast
>200g polenta
>60g ham steak

Meal 3 Second breakfast
>150g pinto beans
>100g cod

>Meal 4 Lunch
>200g farro
>100g Tuna Steak

>Meal 5 Second Lunch
>150g rice
>100g Shrimp
>50g broccoli

Meal 6 Dinner
>what ever my wife makes.

>Meal 7 before bed
>1 scoop

Do you drink your almond milk activated or plain fag regular?

You do realize eating a bunch of meals prevents you from entering a fasted state right? It's really bad for cutting.

lmao user i dont think hes cutting

>eating like 2500 cals
>not cutting
Wut

I see no fruit