Sam Hyde uses gear confirmed

Sam Hyde uses gear confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=55UrRai5P7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hyper-agressive
>constantly preaching about masculinity while having been raised by a single mother
>constantly destroys shit in his house, like box fans and doors
>filled with hate
no surprise here, desu

>roiding for that body

Literally who?

This desu senpai He's always looked like shit, though.

sam uses test for hollistic purposes

it's just to cancel out the effect of the milk hormones.

>270lbs

I wish Sam would make more vids
I don't know what it is about MDE and their style in general, it's so autistic yet comfy at the same time, you can't find that anywhere else.

Literally who? Also who the fuck cares

This literally who can't be on roids. If he is then he's being a fucking retard with them and not working out.

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo&t=5s

>only test
He's 32, could just be TRT.
Could also be a medical thing he's had for a while, I know a guy that's not built but takes test because of some issue he had.

Literally a low test soy boy

>needing trt at age 32
thats fuckin sad m8

i kek at the calf raise jumping every time

I'm 25 and on TRT

It's extremely unlikely to happen due to genetical reasons, but it does happen.
However, most docs are retards and a huge amount of the young people on TRT have other issues which actually have caused the low test and which should be treated instead of prescribing TRT.

Examples of other issues? Genuinely curious

It's a flu shot

>huge amount of the young people on TRT
That's wrong. It's hard as fuck to get TRT.

Obesity would be the main one.
lack of sleep
alcohol
lack of vit d
lack of zinc
poor nutrition in general
stress

t. zyzz in heaven

He's huge IRL and there's a video of him strict pressing 2pl8 though

Why do the cutest girls posted in threads always end up being traps/trannies? Why are biological women so uggo?

push pressing, not strict pressing. But that's still impressive. His squat was 3pl8 years ago, so if he's still lifting he's probably 4-5 pl8 area now given his bloatmax IS soldier mode

HEY

QUIET WITH THAT

Severe malnutrition or lack of a specific vitamin/mineral.

Some people experience low test from having a specific mutation that causes their bodies to be unable to produce much of its own cholesterol for example, but it's extremely rare.

>tfw now that school has started back up my gym is full of stacies doing cardio and squats in booty shorts
>tfw distracting
>tfw no guy heaven

I am not the expert in this, I grew up in a family of doctors where I got this from.
I don't like asking them about it because that would make me seem interested, which I am not really.

But yeah, from apart from obvious diseases (klinefelter etc) which are probably untreatable, there are some more.
Such as too high estrogens levels (which's cause would also have to be identified), shitty DHEA levels (apparently common in people that undergo heavy physical exertion and do not supplement CoQ-10), and so on.

it has great moments though. Catched chicks mirin today when I strict pressed significantly more than their bodyweight for reps. I like to think they imagine that I could easily overpower them and throw them from a building

He can almost for sure squat at least 5pl8 by now. And yeah, he's strong and probably has lots of muscle mass but he's bloatmaxxed to hell due to self-harming with fast food, ciggers and fish oil

Is he even really a comedian anymore? Seems all his work is philosophical and commentary on political stuff. Which is cool but there's a bit of a void now in comedy.

maybe he just likes to put it in his coffee

look at his instagram channel. he's 6'4" and 290 pounds now. He looks like a bloated sack of shit but I bet he's pretty powerful, he has a homegym so he's probably been lifting (in some form) atleast twice a week while doing this unhealthy bulk. Though I don't know how far the neck injury set him back

Kallmann syndrome

>6'4"
>290 pounds
FUAAAARKKK

brb ordering pizza srs

Doctors usually give you those band-aids with test cream on them.

Sam is just losing it.

For the longest time I thought he was being ironic and just joking about shit but in reality he's just insane.

>the cutest girls
>end up being traps/trannies?

Please user, not this one....

Checked.
also it's "caught" not "catched" you big goof!

t. Sam Hyde

Klinefelters is not a disease its a syndrome and DHEA's androgenic effect in the adult is insignificant.

youtube.com/watch?v=55UrRai5P7s

sam's style was literally ripped off of a bunch of people before him

check out mtv, adult swim, the residents, fallout, early newgrounds, etc

Yeah some of his more recent videos have left me with a weird feeling

>can of duster in the background
Lmao

Youre an idiot, testosterone does not cause aggression, only estrogen does. The reason why some steroid users have anger issues is the elevated estrogen levels your body creates in response to the very high testo levels, and you not taking your damn medication that is designed to prevent estrogen from rising.

no you braindead moron it's caused by testosterone, not estrogen

No it isn't you idiot holy shit. This is common fucking knowledge testosterone does not cause aggression, estrogen does. "Roid rage" only happens if you don't take your anti-estrogenic drugs because your estro levels get high as a side effect from steroids.

So does anyone know what actually happened to cause him to break his neck?

I haven't been able to find an explanation anywhere.

Car crash.

Studies/sources?

In Charlottesville, right?

my ass, look it up.Your a big boy now, do your research.

>im retarded: the post

It's been common knowledge for decades... Do you get your information from Hollywood or something, from their propaganda about "toxic masculinity and the dangers of testosterone"?
It's pretty even considering anyone who takes their anti-estros is very calm when on steroids, but anyone who doesn't and whose estro levels skyrocket gets all kinds of emotional issues, which are referred to as "roid rage" sometimes.

Triggered as fuck roastie slut, I am assuming. You're butthurt as fuck about the well known fact that testosterone is better in every way, makes people stronger, calmer, more logical - while your female hormones make you irrational, hysterical, angry and very emotional.

he's 6ft5, he's entitled to it

Test actually makes people more logical, at least in children. Kids that were exposed to higher test in the womb are more interested in mechanical things, such as machines and trucks than girls and other boys with lower test.
Keep in mind that this is at a few weeks old, so there is no environmental cause for this to be the case.

That's what I just said. Testosterone has the same effect on adults. It makes people more logical and calm, while estrogen makes people irrational and emotional.

>infants solving puzzles
wew lad

No they just tracked their eye movements to determine what they were focusing on

It makes sense thinking about it, but give sources

>t. inspirolet

a 6'4" 280 lbs bloatmaxed Sam "you can't run, you can't" Hyde is the worst nightmare of the swole left

Reminder that Hyde fucked and sucked a tranny without saying no homo

gotta get that extra test by any means necessary.

is this a troll? seems a lot bigger

Watch Hyde Wars on youtube. He's cried on camera multiple times in those videos while discussing emotional topics. Sam Hyde is a sensitive little guy in a big mans body

Who the fuck is Sam Hyde? In fact, who gives a shit. Fuck off.

He's over 6'7". Looks like someone edited it by removing a foot lel.

*5ft. 4in.

Read the peer reviewed study "Testosterone and Dominance", you inept dumbass.

I'd guess he's 6'2" or 6'3"

Dominance =/= Anger
You clearly are mentally retarded or just a hysterical roastie whore. Its a known scientific fact that estrogen causes anger and testosterone calmness. This has been known for decades, no idea where you got your broscience from claiming the opposite.

He's over 2 meters, so more than 6'7"

He said himself he's 23 years old and 5'8 bro

no wonder he looks like a turd

Most of the Daily Stormer’s donors on WeSearchr are anonymous, with the exception of the comedian Sam Hyde, who pledged $5,000.

When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish and then boasted that $5,000 was nothing to him. Hyde’s TV show on Cartoon Network’s “Adult Swim” programming block was canceled last year, but not before Hyde amassed a following among the loosely knit movement of white nationalists, misogynists and anti-Semites that has come to be known as the alt-right.

“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing, when asked why he donated to support the Daily Stormer. “For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”

Cheating fraud here.

Test does not cause aggression.

Because they know what attracts men the most.

It talks about aggression and dominance in the study which are positively correlated. Which you would know if you READ the damn thing.

Burden of proof m8