What's her name, Veeky Forums?

What's her name, Veeky Forums?

Maggie
Goin To gf her next month

Martha.

She's my cousin I've been having these awkward tensions with for years.

>tfw so isolated from girls in general there is no "her"

emma, fucking hell i miss her
rip

Megan. 9 years of my life I'll never get back
But I learned a lot so w/e my 30s are looking up

Pardon, but is she your family or something? 9 years seem to be too much if not.

Dilaa
She was close to perfection.
But dating younger guys is a big no no for her. Never have I got along with a girl quite like her.
>tfw you got sniped by a guy who was 2 years older than her, same personality as me but also deals coke, so could always offer immense financial support

his*
Daniel. I still cry sometimes.

This board is garbage now

Nora,
The only girl I know that can kick my ass. Sadly we can't be together, it hurts but it's okay.

Benjamin?

The ex started texting me again, asking how i've been. I want to tell her all the ways things are going great for me but I know better and will just answer with good or whatever

I haven't answered her yet and not sure whether she's genuinely reaching out or her new relationship isn't all she'd thought it be. Kind of want to tell her that her "friends" set her up for failure, telling her to bail on me and go to the greener grass.

this is bait

Sandwich

NOTLOB
O
T
L
O
B

My waifu karen

(pic related)

Kayla. The worst part is that she works at the same job as me, so there's no escape.

only right answer in this thread

Im very very far away from bolton

Arielle

Molly.
It's been so long since we talked. I miss her.

Don't reply. The new relationship didn't work out like she thought it would and if you let her back it'll happen all over again. Block contact, do not reply, there is nothing left between you teo

No this is Patrick

Mom

This.
>tfw even having oneitis is better than this shit

'Thicc'
That's what I got her saved in my phone as coz I don't know her name, hooked up once and now she stopped replying to my texts but damn bitch was thicc af

>Thinking about her
Nothing comes to mind.

Same
We must have read the same PUA books, right mate

Sarah

Jesus why did you remind me.
I want to die again desu.

Magnolia Thunderpussy

We still text every day but she loves someone else.

Why do I love her so much Jesus Christ it's ripping me apart.

Zoƫ

She went for chad after giving me signals of interest for a while but i was too shy/insecure to make anything happen because it seemed surreal for me.

Shes just so cute...
one day i will forget but not yet

Jackie

I wonder how she is. Doesn't matter though. I still got to keep pushing after my dreams.

Of the Boston Thunderpussy's?

Lauren,

She's already in a relationship, but she's too loyal to leave.

this happened to me too
i fucking hate myself for not making a move

Elena

No, she just doesn't love you enough. I used to be in the same situation. At least it was better than being her boyfriend, being cucked and having no idea

Tess, she cheated on me after 4 years and my whole time in the military. After her first month at uni she was done.

ginny. short for virginia.
i lost my virginity to her after prom. We dated until I left for college

I'm now in grad school but I still think about ginny all the time. I've dated other girls since then, but she's the only girl I've ever truly loved

I wonder if I'll ever see her again. Maybe then we can be together

goddamnit user. Youre making me feel for something I've never experienced
i hope you get to see her someday man

Emma
She used to go in my class, i had a crush on her for 5 years, i think she might have felt the same for me judging by the smiles and looks she gave me. I still dream of her, she was the most beautiful chick i had ever seen and i blew any chance of ever being with her because i was too beta.
Fuck my life.

sounds like it hurts.

Poiana.

>next month
no you wont

tbf I'm always thinking of Sabina ;__;

How long has it been? Do you think you'll ever get over her?

Its been over a year for me, still stings like a motherfucker. I was told it would subside by now.

It hurts so much. I've tried finding her over the years but I've never been able to locate her even on social media
I wonder if she even remembers me
I don't think I can ever have a love like hers with any other girl. Looks like I'll be spending the rest of my life unfulfilled....

Fabiola.

I was an insecure dweeb and didn't pay enough attention to her, she ended up falling for another guy. I left the country when I found out she was dating someone else two weeks after we broke up. We were together for three years.

Now I'm in Spain. She's in Miami, living together with her boyfriend. They seem really in love. I've never been the same person. I used to be charming, you know? Now all I do is lift and not much else.

Oh well.

madi

>tfw I've gone so long without female interaction there isn't a her anymore

Doesn't feel at all, man.

Mom. I love you Mom.

Erika

Never got to tell her that i loved her

veronica
4 years 5 months 6 days

why didnt you talk to her?

She was always with her friends and with other people, I would have talked to her if she was alone, feels fucking bad man.

Her cunt had the worst stench, you wouldn't believe it unless you smelled it. Couldn't get within shouting distance of the bitch.
not me

I Hope you losers are ultra trolling.

Don't let no girl break your heart, be a man and find another.

If you broke up because you fucked up then quit the self loathing.

If she's dead then that sucks but no one wants you mourning forever, not even her.

If she left you and doesn't want to be with you then let her be / go. Some things don't work out.

If she cheated on you then she is nothing to you.

I know it's cliche but there are plenty of women out there and someone will like your stupid fucking self.

will lifting help attract a qt i don't want no stacy for life

who?

My abs. I lack the dicipline to eat both big and clean and it destroys me

not important

only woman that will ever love me no matter what

Laura, thanks for reminding me.
Down the rabbit hole of thoughts I go yet again

What if you break up because you don't love her any way near as you used to but she loves you more than ever and you cant bring it to break her heart.
also living with the fear I wont find a woman who wont cheat on me

Franziska. Just got to know her, let's see what happens.

Alyx.

So I was a little unstable. You weren't any better. Maybe I shouted a little too much, but I never hurt you. I never even insulted you, not once. But I guess I could never be the man your parents wanted me to be.

I met her yesterday

Jane. We just broke up. But I'm still pounding her out. It's an odd one.

Kali.

What. The. Fuck.

I literally opened this thread to post this name.

clara

had a shot but was a retard

She sounds ugly and smelly.

this user speaks the truth
as much as it may hurt when you break up with someone, eventually you'll come to these realisations, the sooner the better

Silvia

I have a gf now. but... I can't forget

not always is breaking up and not working it out together an alternative user

ALSO POST SOMETHING LIKE YOUR TOP 3 LIFTS OR SMTHING man

Lel good feels or bad ones

putting my penis RIGHT UP YOUR POOPER BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too many to list but I wish it weren't like this :(

Sophie, she lives across the country and has no desire of seeing me, even after what we went through

Diana, I'm seeing her later today at uni and telling her I'm dropping out. Pray for me pls

Trisha

Sarah. I work with her and she's legitimately one of the cutest girls I've ever seen. I'm going to ask her out soon.

Gloria

Cutest girl ever. Sorry about the niggers who raped you.

Used to be Allison. But I'm past that, finally, 3 years after the breakup. Doubt I'll ever find someone that gorgeous again but whatever.
I'd settle for someone who makes me get that feeling again.

>mourning a girl who ditched you for a coke dealer
Ask me how i know you're all trash

Hope she gets raped
Hope she... oh! that's a nice surprise.

Angie

Those three years were a roller coaster. Had the absolute worst times of my life coupled with the absolute best.
She left me during one of those shitty parts.

Was a grand awakening for me though. Got a new job that pays more than I've ever been paid before. Made some great new friends. Experienced some crazy times. Got a new car. Most importantly started to lift religiously.

Been banging sloots on the regular. Trying to find someone who can make me feel the way she used to, but haven't had any luck lately. Starting to realize how damaged she left me.

Still wouldn't get back with her though. She was my poison and I know in time I'll get better.

>tfw probs have Stockholm syndrome

she bipolar?

Doris

Girl is perfect for me but that means life will put enough obstacles on the way to make it not easy. But I will gf the bitch.

Rollin' for oracle.

Stockholm Syndrome is a condition when a captive falls in love with their captor.

She was batshit. Always had to be around me, demanding my presence, and I loved being around her so I complied. She was my best friend and my shadow. We were always together and after we broke up I felt like I was dependent on her.

She didn't have Stockholm Syndrome, I did.

Eunice.

Of course I'm thinking about her, she's a wonderful girl and we've been together for over 4 years, we're madly in love. She's loved me since before I started lifting, and now that I am, she constantly tells me how much she loves that I'm improving myself, how proud of my progress she is.

Natalie. Was a fat dyke who is getting fit and now is slim. One of the most perfect specimens Id ever met and was the greatest friend Id ever had.

Headsup: Faggotshit
I think the idea of a soulmate and even the word is fucking cringe inducing and stupid. But man if I had one she was it. Heart sang around her.
You know that sinking feeling you get when you are locked out of your house and cant find the key anywhere on you, or you see the clock and realized that you just missed a big project or final? That is with me constantly. I will never get to be with her and I really was a terrible friend. Shes a regular here. Natalie Im sorry.

I moved across Europe to get a new life half a year ago. Work and exhaustion mean there is no "her" anymore except on drunk days off. Right now when I see the word I get a nostalgic soup of feelies hitting but no face or name to go with it, just vague recollections of all the few more prominent ones

y'all motherfuckers old

ok then get into selling coke. problem soved

Olympic Barbella

Natalie here. don't care about you but your dick is small so lol about that and fuck your small wang muchacho. lick from my clit to my shit and back again

Amela