Is this guy legit?

Is this guy legit?
I learn about him through Elliott Hulse.

learnt

yes.

but can your soul withstand acting like an obnoxious cunt for pussy. it works, but you will lose all self-respect after a week or two enjoying the pussy

You're like 10 years late to learn about Peacocking

It's kind of funny, all the top PUA guys would pull a lot of sloots, but when they settle down they went back to their innate beta behavior

Source.

Yes. Went from 18yo virgin to having sex with 30-40 women (stopped counting) in about 2 years.

AMA about game

After the first time did you feel like, this wasn't that big of a deal and you would have preferred your first time was with somebody special? Did you feel like you were being a fraud at all, and that you were just role playing as a pimp while your core remain unchanged?

I don't doubt a lot of shit that they have is probably highly exaggerated because they are trying to sell a product at the end of the day. But so many of the principles they teach in their free videos are fucking true to the core. Drawing state from within, holding frame, high energy, maintaining eye contact and being outcome independent. There are only a few of the RSD guys I would watch but Tyler is definitely the best

Are these hoes loyal?

......... kill yourself.

>Women mistake overcompensation for confidence
Surprise

Well I met her at a party but we met like two times after that before we had sex, so technically we were dating. I think we both mostly felt relief as we were both virgins and felt it was about time to get laid

I never felt like a fraud as except for the few times I was drunk, because I lied about myself. Most importantly, to pick up a girl you both need to be hitting it off and have a great time together. I have felt like I was inadequate many times though, especially on nights with little results.

Lol I kept seeing some of the girls for some time, but casually.

But nah, I have experiences where girls were totally into me, then not responding to a text the next day.

Exactly.

How did you start? Do you have aids?

When you started having sex semi-regularly did you feel like your libido improved? How stark is the contrast between good and bad sex? Is good sex the overwhelmingly, deliriously pleasurable experience it's made out to be?

More questions. Should I feel bad about myself if I have had very little sex, in other words, is there a huge maturity gap between myself and the regularly laid, or am I getting in my own way for no reason?

Well I moved from a small place to a big city as I got started, so the feeling of freedom really helped. I watched videos then applied some of the key principles while out with bros, but later I found wingmen on the RSD forums to go out with.

I think it's important not to rely on alcohol, and not be too hard on yourself getting started. The game is fun as hell once you get going.
My confidence improved, and my interactions with women improved as a result. Didn't feel much boost in libido but having sex regularly is a great experience, especially the first time it's really happening

The contrast is stark and some girls it's hard to click with. But the best sex usually is with girls I see over a period of time as we get to know each other and what works well. Some girls have the opposite ideas of what's arousing so shit varies. But variation is nice.

My best sexual experiences stand out as you sort of forget time and space and it's only you and the girl. It feels like a type of meditation, even though that sounds weird. Rarely happens though
Nah, don't hold yourself back in that way.
Even if a girl is more experienced, and can tell that you don't have a lot of experience, she will like you as long as the other things about you are good. Worrying about will just put you in a scarcity mindset and impact you negatively.

How long do you think it's going to be before you realize that meaningless sex is meaningless?

Also I test myself regularly. No STDs encountered so far. The danger of STDs are overblown by the media, see markmanson .net/std-guide

I have an easy time getting numbers from everyone, but can't seem to get laid!
mostly because I try to go for more attractive girls, since I'm a decent looking guy, should I say fuck it and just start smashing average looking girls?

Maybe you don't show enough sexual intent in your interactions. Do you try to go for same day pulls? It's generally harder to set up dates with the hottest women later, as they have so many options and then you're just one of many, try to hook up the same day

I found RSD about 4 years ago just before uni, lost my v card thanks to it, and became way better with women.

how u do dat

Intent: watch?v=fDw7LuJtSxA
Same day pull: watch?v=x9Lv84OX5jE