My gains have gone through the roof since I started smoking cigarettes

My gains have gone through the roof since I started smoking cigarettes.

It's a proven fact that nicotine helps you build muscle faster and increases circulation.

Why aren't you smoking yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4110871/#!po=5.44554
chm.bris.ac.uk/motm/nicotine/E-metabolisme.html
nature.com/nrcardio/journal/v14/n8/full/nrcardio.2017.36.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source?

/thread

MODS

same 4me
proof: pic is me

post pics

legit, there's a reason jews want to ban tobacco and legalize marijuana (aka gyno faggot grass)

>smoking cigs decreases appetite.
How am I supposed to GET BIG if I don't EAT BIG?
Shoo shoo gains goblin.

smoking is only for real men who have an urgent appetite for live anyway

Ah she's a Veeky Forums reader

whats with all these smoking shill threads lately
sage

Why wouldn't you just take patches if it's the nicotine you're after. Why damage your lungs

THIS IS A FUCKING SHILL THREAD!

abort!

the sad thing is that someone somewhere will fall for this meme

This, or gum

He's right that nicotine prevents testosterone aromatising to estrogen, but smoking for that is dumb

No thanks, I like my lungs and I have asthma

He's the natty limit

Is this the state the board has fallen to?
Seriously what the fuck is this shit

sage

Is that the guy from the British movie Shooters?

Just fyi, sage doesnt work if you post an image newfriend

Can confirm, I smokes cigs right before a workout, and hit new PR Everytime

>nicotine best eating suppressant
>goyim smoke less
>die of heart attacks at 50 instead of cancer at 70

>I am a weak-willed pussy who needs drugs to eat less
Lmfao

Do you get the same results from E-cigs?

This isn't a shill thread. This is a chill thread. I like to chill out with a nice smoke of Camel Menthol. Rich Turkish tobacco with a refreshing menthol flavor and if you're bold there is a crush capsule that will booster the flavor to an even cooler limit. Get the menthol experience.

U N D E R R A T E D

Without the cancer.

Source?

Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor, that's a known fact.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4110871/#!po=5.44554
This is what made me switch to vaping last year. I know anecdotal evidence isn't really approved, but I swear my lung capacity has improved drastically since quitting cigarettes, I also don't have permanent throat and nose issues anymore.

For anyone trying to quit smoking cigs, I recommend the Juul. The pods are 5% nicotine and I haven't smoked a cig since I bought it two weeks ago. Before that I was a pack a day smoker for almost 2 years

>He has also served as a consultant for Pfizer and Arbi Group Srl (Milano, Italy), the distributor of Categoria™ e-Cigarettes.

anyway

> It is not classified as a carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer [WHO-IARC, 2004]
nicotine per se isn't but nicotine metabolites formed in the body are carcinogenic
chm.bris.ac.uk/motm/nicotine/E-metabolisme.html

as are many compounds (metal nanoparticles, reactive carbonyl species, free radicals) generated during the aerosolization process

nature.com/nrcardio/journal/v14/n8/full/nrcardio.2017.36.html
>When heated, propylene glycol can form thermal dehydration products, including acetaldehyde, formaldehyde, propylene oxide, acetol, allyl alcohol, glyoxal, and methylglyoxal19–21. Vegetable glycerin can generate acrolein and glycidol, as well as formaldehyde. ECs generate both highly reactive, short-lived free radicals, and stable, long-lived free radicals27.

>Particles generated by ECs are reported to have a bimodal size distribution, including both nanoparticles and submicron particles, the latter similar in size to most cigarette smoke particles29. The nanoparticles are thought to be generated by the heating element or by pyrolysis of compounds in direct contact with the wire surface, and contain metals and low-volatility chemicals.

i don't doubt your experience, they're certainly an order of magnitude less harmful than cigarettes. but to say they can't cause cancer whatsoever is a hasty generalization. probably similar in risk to breathing city air pollution

>congress' most fit pedophile

why not slow down and chill out with a soothe longlasting american spirit?

>tfw smoker
>trying to quit but local drugstore sells the brand I like
>tfw burning sensation in chest when doing lifts

eat shit and die OP