Birt Plate

Some guy in my hometown just invented this. Looks pretty sweet. Haven't tried it yet. Thoughts?

birtplate.com

lol

only reason to get it is to save money on buying a lot od different weights...but these are expensive so whats the point

I would hate deadlifting this.

>the worlds most versatile plate
>the worlds

So what other planets do they sell these on?

>most versatile
>can't deadlift because it will roll back or forwards when you put it down
>can't do olympic lifts
>can't do any lifts where the bar rests on the ground
100% shit

so, they're selling shit and use http instead of https
not falling for that

Absolutely this.

These idiots are neglecting 1.2% of lifters out there. How will they survive?

>Some guy

1-800-come on now.jpg

Okay fine, it was me. I invented it.

1.2%?
Everybody does deadlifts these days. The only growing market in fitness is spin classes and barbell training, especially with crossfit on the decline.

so youre birt?

Not here to be that guy, but a round plate is going to roll. Moron.

not to mention; what the fuck even makes this plate "versatile"?
you can curl them?
they make normal circular/hex plates with holes in the center so you can already do this /without/ sacrificing functionality like OP's retarded design

birt plate should have been aborted

You misspelled ergonomics in the first sentence of your description. What kind of hack shitcunt business are you running here.

Everyone? Most gyms don't even allow deads. And even the ones that do are mostly people doing retarded workouts on the Bosu and/or machines.

BB lifting is way more popular than it used to be, but it's still rare out of all gym goers.

not on a flat surface
and you know what I mean, if you drop OP's tardplate on a corner it is going to bounce and fall in an unpredictable dangerous way

birt please go

You're wrong.

too strong for normal throwing stars.

OK. But the average gym member is about 40 years old, so your college gym might not be representative, kid.

bort plates

being this autistic

>The worlds stupidest guy

>corners are flat
Gee buddy.

>most gyms don't even allow deads

Quit going to fucking planet fatness. The LA fitness, Gold's Gym and private gym where I live allow deadlifts.

lmao i've been into 6 different gyms so far and the only people besides me doing deadlifts were chicks doing sumo with a fucking dumbell.

the plate has corners you fucking idiot

And the corners are flat. I'll say it again. Moron.

What gym doesn't allow deadlifts besides PF?
>I go to a strip mall anytime fitness
>Every Wednesday I have to take the long way round to the drinking fountain
>Because the grill trainer has five people all doing calisthenics in the main walkway
>Past a landwhale that doesn't wear deodorant
>That's how casual my place is and of the people who lift and aren't there to fuck around at least 25% dl

I hate wednesday

>Be me
>Doin deads at gold's gym,
>make noise cuz doin heavy deads.
>Tiny mexican last who wears bright pink gloves and needs help deloading 45 lb weights comes up to me and tells me to be quieter.
>Be Autistic, hopped up on preworkout kindly tell her to fuck off
>She gets a trainer and tells me I'll have to stop doing deads
>Glare at Mexican lady every day now

it has four flat corners and each "flat" corner has two edges which if dropped on will cause the plate to bounce in an unpredictable way

i'm going to the gym now so there is no further point in attempting to bait me, good day.

my sides

no troll, this is not the stupidest fitness related product i've seen by any means. actually looks useful unlike the mike ohearn duck walk garbage.

that being said, the price point is 3 or 4 times as much as a regular plate so that's instantly wtf, and that name... whoever thought birtplate sounded like anything other than something a pregnant woman would need is on some serious drugs :/.

If you really are birtboy founder, I would suggest slashing the price in half and abandoning that name as quick as possible. why not 'versaplate' or something simple that lets people know it's a versatile plate and not some sort of girdle for pregnant women?

This is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

I say that as someone who has worked for a fitness company with shit products.

Innoplate

You're welcome OP. Your vanity will do you no favors here.

Shit product btw, thanks

>not knowing how to tell who op is in 2017...

you're never gonna make it brah.

Your mobile site's all fucked up. (I'm assuming the issue extends to full site too)
They look useless and are dumb but you will sell a lot of them.

>drop bar
>lands on corner of plate
>fucking thing either piledrives a hole into the ground or bounces all over the place

10/10

ITT: people who don't deadlift

aborted at birt

where on that god damn place does it say "for use with deathlifts only" you donut

>not realizing I was quoting the post because it also talked about the name of the product

>They look useless and are dumb but you will sell a lot of them

I highly doubt that

Meh. Just give me a heavy kettlebell for 25% of the price.

Looks kind of uncomfy to hold. Can't add weights.
Just get some changeable dumbbells.

You can do everything on a normal plate and most of the time they have grips anyway, what is the point of this product?

I'd have to use it first. Looks interesting. Either way I'm pretty sure the dude who invented it is going to be rich because the market for idiots buying meme exercise equipment is endless.

>140 smackers per plate

nigga I can get used oly plates from my local gym for half the price

I know why you're saying that but I got one word for you and op.
CrossFit.
>They're just dumb and rich enough to buy them.

>confusing the world with the solar system, galaxy, universe, etc

I swear to God if you don't end that wetbacks life.

>Doing Squat Clean Thrusters
>1st Rep
>Lower to reset bar on floor
>Bortplate lands on edge of corner on just one side
>Bar jumps back into shin, breaking leg

Thanks Bortplate

The Worlds Most Dangerous Plateā„¢

his face says it all

loled

Tfw this was all OPs plan and were going to meme this into a thing

How is it versatile in any fucking way you mongoloid, you clearly can't drop a bar with weights like that on the floor. A versatile plate plate needs to be round with bumpers around it.

Ok Birt. Sure thing.

are you retarded

Meme plates

Would be good for normies though

is the nigger born without a neck?

Idk, seems stupid to me.

To all the mongoloids saying you can't deadlift with these, do you diddly lmao 1pl8? Because you realise you are meant to put a round plate on the bar along with one of these?

Good bread, guys.

Nothing with a bevel that thick would pierce anything from the strength of just a throw.

kek

superior nippon steel folded over 1000 times can pierce anything

*teleports behind you*

nothing personal, kid

>not telling her she has to go back

Missed opportunity