/fat/ No Shirts in the Pool Editon

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pgoief6ePMA
youtube.com/watch?v=9PnbKL3wuH4
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html?ctype=standard&cage=21&csex=m&cheightfeet=6&cheightinch=4&cpound=210&cheightmeter=180&ckg=60&cactivity=1.2&printit=0&x=88&y=32
steamykitchen.com/20966-cauliflower-mashed-potatoes-recipe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how the fuk am i supossed to eat 1600 calories? i feel like shit. I'm 5'6'',208lbs

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Is dick gain real thing?

So...I seem to look Haggard for whatever reason. I've gone down to 170 pounds but the main remark I get is that I look tired and worn out. I'm only 23--whats the problem?

I entered the binge dimension. I'm commented to make it out though. Day by day.

I've been eating 1500 calories daily for about a month now, wasn't that fat to begin with. But weight loss has slowed down to a trickle.

Actually think I gained a bit of weight this week. Been autistically counting EVERYTHING I eat.

Yes
For every 15lbs you lose you gain a half inch of useable dick
Bonus point!
When you lose excess muscle mass and become more active and give up masturbation
Your dick will feel chubbier heavier and be in a state of constant semi arousal
Over the span of a year, with your dick in this over excitable and constantly plump state, will ensure that you will gain centimeters to your cock.

It's the opposite for me. I still have to show ID when buying beer and i'm 25 (today is the b-day). Do i have that much of a babyface?

Your claims are not supported by sources, anonymous

Today I stepped on the scale and weighed 210 lbs, which is way less than I weighed even in middle school. I've lost 155 lbs in total so far.
>65 lbs left to go

>I've lost 155 lbs in total so far.
Progress pics?

holy shit. calorie counters all over. eat as long as you are hungry just cut the dairy and fat out of your fat pig diet you will be in shape in no time no calories counting no hunger

youtube.com/watch?v=Pgoief6ePMA

thoughts?

The last progress picture I took was back when I was 26 lbs heavier, so I'll post when I lose the last 10 lbs of the 200's and take an updated photo.

Large bacon king meal at Burger King with extra onuon rings

best part sbout it is I felt like shit after eating it so thats a good start

Ate over TDEE (which is 2700 kcal) on my birthday (which was yesterday).

Yes fat anons, it's all the dairy and fats. Load up on those carbs and sugar though.

>211lb
feels good anons

6'4 210
how many calories should i be eating a day to lose weight?

Who else here
/ControlMeSelf/
youtube.com/watch?v=9PnbKL3wuH4

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html?ctype=standard&cage=21&csex=m&cheightfeet=6&cheightinch=4&cpound=210&cheightmeter=180&ckg=60&cactivity=1.2&printit=0&x=88&y=32

adjust as needed

thanks im new to this

>6'4 210
That's pretty good weight? Whats your end goal?

dude, your like 5 pounds from a normal BMI, you just trying to lose a bit of weight, stay in shape, etc? cus if your trynna get ripped maybe just start lifting and don't cut first

desu not to look as chubby as i do i look retarded because my legs are quite muscular but i have love handles and my arms are quite chubby

do you have access to any free weights? Sounds like your gonna want to lift a bit. just getting a decent pair of arms usually isn't THAT hard

no i only have access to one 1kg weight and am too poor and iinsecure to join a gym

I'm 321 6'2, been doing 1700 calories for months now, try IF, it's really helpful, currently I get all 1700 calories in in an hour and fast the other 23 hours with no hunger unless I smoke weed.

since i dont have any weights ive been lifting random objects around the house like chairs and boxes and shit

Can attest to this, got an extra inch when I lost 99 pounds. Gf loves it.

>one 1kg weight
...why? how?

its a small pink thing i borrowed of my 13 year old sisters friend

You can literally reach down *right now* and feel the fat pad at the base of your dick, user. Lose weight, pad shrinks. Simple.

25% bf here

i can lift over 1/2/3/4

how do i cut? what routine do i do?

Fill milk gallons with water, move up to sand, and eventually concrete, poor man dumbbells.

>Gf loves it.
>gf
fuck outta here

actually fucking good idea man thanks a lot wouldnt have thought of that

i go to the farmer's market and get Broccoli, 9 heads for 5 bux. but they also have cauliflower. I'm measuring my meals and eat a pound of chicken breast and broccoli a day. I don't like cauliflower as much but it's heaver.what to do?

also i need some recipes y'all use on both cauliflower and broccoli

>5'11" 178lbs
>tfw 25-30% body fat
How does this even happen? Even if I lost 10-15lbs, I'd still be at over 20% body fat. Am I the most skinnyfat person in the world?

All I like doing with broccoli is throwing it in the oven with a small hint of oil and some spices so it gets roasted and the tips become crispy.

I don't really eat cauliflower often, but I love it on its own. If you don't like it much, I know some people out there use it as a replacement for mashed potatoes like this steamykitchen.com/20966-cauliflower-mashed-potatoes-recipe.html I haven't tried it myself.

>need some recipes y'all use on both cauliflower and broccoli
I just make salad like cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce and cucumber with a teaspoon of olive oil. Sometimes i eat it raw - it still tastes good.

did you work out at all during your cut?

Do I go from what I eat now, (probably just over maintanence)
To eating a good deficit and clean in one big leap?
Or should I slowly cut things out and do baby steps?

90% vegetables on your plate. It's easy.

happy birthday user
I know that feel but bday is no excuse

Throw the broccoli in boiling water and eat it when it's finished.

good one

Anyone else notice the scale drops dramatically the morning after eating at maintenance, after weeks of low cals?

>find a pack of cookies I used to eat before dieting
>check the nutritional value
>140kcal per serving
>one package has 2.5 servings

What the fuck. I used to wolf those down, that's almost 400 calories in ten minutes. How do they even make those be this caloric? They don't even have fillings or chocolate drops or anything, just plain chocolate cookies

How are you lads dealing with small loose skin? Specially the one right below the bellybutton.

6'5", 250lbs, pretty active (on my feet most of the day, ride to work). I hit 1,500 regularly. Grow a spine bro.

>uncle just died
>funeral is tomorrow
>all i can think about is Hoovering down as much food as possible

Moisturizer with collagen and vitamin E, every day after showering

I had a shot of tequila at midnight even though I'm meant to be fasting after 5:00

Sugar + margarine

Another day done, lads
A bit heavy on the carbs but still under the ceiling
Remember that this is a process and you'll only get better step by step, keep focused

That's a tough feel bro, I've been there as well. Refuge in food isn't the answer, as tempting as it seems at these sorts of times. Also, shedding a few tears at the funeral of a loved one doesn't make you less of a man.

Reminds me when I used to work at Pillsbury on the "shapes" cookies line. One of the jobs is taking a prepackaged wrapped 1.5 foot * 1.5 foot * 1.5 foot cube of lard to dump in the dough mixer. I don't eat Pillsbury anymore.

Sure that's not a dildo bud?

I'm IF cutting but lemme ask the dumbest question I never really feel like I get the clearest answer on

Do I lift while cutting? Does it help lose weight faster?

Yes

It helps maintain more muscle mass as you're getting smaller. You will lose muscle just not as much if you keep on lifting. It's not a huge benefit to fat loss. Cardio is better about that. Keep lifting though.

take the day bro, you should always be strict but if you cant even enjoy one day a year for your birthday it will become so hard and unenjoyable youll stop.

just take it and cut back down

Never said qt gf, shes fat as shit too.
Love her though

you said you wanted the catered food before in the other thread, not even 24 hours later and youre lying to yourself more you fat fuck

He's posted about this already. It doesn't sound like he's eating to swallow sadness, it sounds like he's excited about the food.

I nigger-rigged a broom stick into mine when I used them to double the weight

This is just as unfunny as it was in the last thread. Larp somewhere else faggot. Oh, and kys.

>start job tomorrow
>wont be in gym same time as gym crush
>realize she would always leave the room soon as i enter anyway
>gorge on tub of ice cream

stop heavily breathing near her bro

I can't wait for the catering at his funeral.

Yes. This is calorie cycling. It works.

Try 500 deficit and if that's too much dial it back a bit.

Don't waste time waiting for the best plan. The best plan is one you actually do.

im sorry i have bad allergies!!!

agreed

But I thought weight lifting burned more calories? Is fitness a meme?

>Is fitness a meme?
Veeky Forums is a very elaborate meme that was started on the early days of Veeky Forums and our plan has finally reached fruition. We got ya! Pack it up boys. No more need to keep posting.

Certain kinds of weight lifting can.
Like hardcore circuits and..well that's about it.

Weight lifitng in general burns shit for calories as an activity and it really only helps burn extra calories because your body is in a state of repair later.
Noobs can PROBABLY see a lot of calorie burned from lifting. But only when it's focused on the relatively high reps of bodybuilding and it's a full body thing.

Just become a more active person in your day to day life or simply go for hour long daily walks.

You'll burn more calories simply from the boost in your basic metabolism and the extra activity.

PS eat less calories fat ass.

yeah I gained an inch so far
>was 340lb now 200lb

I use almond cream and try to stay hydrated

A reminder to never be careless while cooking with hot oil

Maybe just dont be a retard around fire

I'm 6'1" (manlet btfo) and 206 lbs. My suggestion is fast. Just skip breakfast, even lunch if that's what u wanna fw. You'll be starving for the first few days but all I can say is drink green tea and stay busy. I'm not preaching the fasted state or anything- simply not eating for most of the day will allow you to eat a dinner that is sumptuous by anyone's standards. I just ate an entire teatime pastry by myself and I lost 3 lbs this week already.

Anyone want to go to mine? because I'm fucking dead. top kek

I'm so proud of u dude

I'm back, How the fuck is everyone here 6'+''?

Hot oil is more dangerous than fire

>how does oil get hot
lemme guess the microwave faggot

1400 calories
>tfw full because ate a lb of chicken breast and broccoli and green drink with a few boiled eggs
>calculated 340 calories worth of oats that's in my 1400, however full

A burner isn't going to blow fire up in your face fatty. Hot oil on the other hand can easily splash or pop while cooking.

diet that makes fatties gain weight also has shit ton of nutrients
fatties grow taller, manlets eating "healthy" (aka no protein) stay short.
its simple

Roasted cauliflower with enough lemon and pepper so you don't know it's cauliflower. That, or rice/mash/roast it with whatever flavoring you want.

Wtf are you even saying chubs?

I ate 0.11 grams of mango ice cream. It was from Menchies' and I added coconut shavings and strawberries.

I had to /fat/her I was a on a date

I ate all kinds of beef and chicken and grew fat eating that shit. Still 5'6'', believe me, i ate meat in big portions. I'm a spic though,so that may be my problem.

I'm saying
Is a brainless faggot, literally not that hard to not toast yourself, in fact, It's incredibly easy if you arent a useless cunt