Lagertha is perfect, do women like her exist?

Lagertha is perfect, do women like her exist?
If yes where do i find them and how do i make one of them mine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YEyuRlSieg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not fitness related

fuck you mean she's a fucking viking, the pinnacle of functional fitness.

I love her too

Rape a Saxon. She'll come running

She is using contacts. sry

If she was a little taller, yes.
But yeah, she is 10/10 hnnng

lol there were no contacts over one thousand years ago.
stupid meathead

You really showed me.

The actress has blue eyes, so please elaborate.

kek

>fuck you mean she's a fucking viking
she's a slav, vikings never looked like that

Magnums are designed for 9'' girths. I don't get it.

I laughed and I got a semi.
Then I realized that she was more then likely a cuntlet and wouldn't be able to hang.
Now I have a bit of a rape fantasy forming in my head.

photoshopped

>Lesbian
>Perfect
No.
God, the show was so good the first seasons and I do agree that she too was perfect. Why couldn't it just stop. The reunion between Loðbrók and Ecgberht was beautiful though.

Umh, do these exist for men or can I just buy these? Ever since I got a real chest my nipples go through my t-shirts.

She's a dyke?
I knew something was up with her face and that hair.
I just ignored it.
Never again.

Use largerger t-shirt

I hate large t-shirts. Always slightly brushing at my nipples and irritating them. I wish it was just socially acceptable to walk around in your boxer briefs around Uni.

>Lesbian
Pls user elaborate. You're ruining all here.

She is not really lesbian, she is bisexual.
But I'm assuming its a hard distinction for that guy, to make.

He is talking about the character from the show, but yes, tell us that you can read Wikipedia, we really needed that.

Why are you worshiping a character from a show you haven't even watched?
She gets a girlfriend later on, becomes a cringey bisexual and all about power. Flóki becomes a Muslim sympathizer, Loðbrók fucks some Asian girl.
Show got taken over by Jews and Marxists. Miss watching the first two seasons after the gym throughout winter.
youtube.com/watch?v=9YEyuRlSieg

Das a perfect shop imeo

She is pretty cute in real life. Supposedly had a fling with Bjorn actor. Its not hard to believe.

I recently got into blondes.

Bisexuals are just easy fucks or dykes who can't quite give up the dick and are into cockworship/daddy fantasies.

She seems to be the typical generic manhating dyke who fucks men/claims to be bi so she'll be able to continue to be a horrible cunt and get all of the social protections and considerations of actual women.

wise man. how old are u?

/nosarc

looks like a neanderthal

Despite being a Slav she looks pretty damn Nordic facial feature wise so yeah the women of vikings kinda did look like that tho.

>Why are you worshiping a character from a show you haven't even watched?
True for the fact I've never seen this show as actually I was asking about the actress, not the character.
False for worshipping a TV character. Pls I'm not a delusional fag like the the ones usually posting in this whole website.

Yeah because slavs and nordic people are so fucking distinguishable.