Exercise for hella poor

poorfag here, no real access to any fitness equipment.

are there any generally accepted sets of exercises that use body weight only or just random shit i can find around the house Veeky Forums can recommend?

i looked at the sticky and it didn't seem to have info about this

>Go to your front door
>open it
>start running
>?????
>Veeky Forums

Welcome to skeletontown. Moron.

yeah i already am doing some cardio im more interested in weight training, but alas i have no weights and no way to get them unless there are clever ways to make them out of literal fucking garbage

>eat
>Go to your front door
>open it
>start running
>?????
>Veeky Forums

That's not how it works , you fucking dipshit. As long as you eat at a caloric surplus you won't lose weight. Besides, you asked for exercises, you didn't specify any goals.

Why don't you look up body exercises on YouTube, you idiot? Goddamnit I fucking hate poor people.

i figured people might have some links already in mind so i didn't have to sift through whatever trendy horse shit stacy made up this week

as far as goals, general fitness and weight loss.

I guess you could hop a fence to a junk yard, pilfer some some big tires and get to stacking/flipping.

Or get a job at a tire place and do the same shit but get paid for it.

run
plank
push up
squat
eat healthy

>Goddamnit I fucking hate poor people.

^this

sweet see this is what i wanted

thank you

Backpack with weights in it. Then do
>pull ups
>push ups
>planks
and any hard variations of these exercises

For leg exercises, look up pistol squats.

If you can't scrounge up $20 a month you have other problems you should take care of first.

Google
Convict Conditionign
You are your own gym
Building the Gymnastic body

Then visit

Beast skils
Barstarz
Movnat websits

You have everything you need to get fit strong and swole right now. All you need is the knowledge and the will to apply that knowledge. .

He is interested in weight training, not being a stick. Just leave.

Getting fit actually.
He never once said anything about weight training.

You know.
All consistent weight lifters are fit, but not all fit people lift weights.

read
And then kys!!

pick things up and carry them around
farmers carries and front carries will give you useful strength

to add, go to home depot grab 5 gallon buckets for a couple bucks, fill with rocks/sand/dirt/water, carry them around
put a bucket on each end of a pole and squat em

>all consistent weightlifters are fit

Nah pal. I'd say most of the people in the weightlifting section of a gym would seriously struggle to run five K. Lifting weights is a very easy sort of exercise. It's why so many people are able to go like five times a week while being smokers and sessioning weekends.

T. Used to be one and literally everyone I know who lifts weights pretty much fits this description

fitloop.co

Buy a 20 pound sledgehammer and a used tire. You figure out it the rest.

or just get a job that consists of weight lifting and get payed for your gains

Shit advice unless you live in the middle of nowhere with a dreadfully limited dating pool.

Okay, so you failed this "easy" endeavor.

They're relatively fit. They are fit within a certain realm and not at all outside of that.

Besides, fitness doesn't have as much to do with being healthy and living a long life as has been touted.

I actually take back what I mean about easy. It's pretty bad ass to do it consistently and if u combine it with a healthy lifestyle you'll be doing great.

I just meant a lot of people who lift consistently give very little attention to other areas of fitness. Personally, I'd consider someone who's a great runner to be more traditionally "fit" than a weightlifter too. No hate

Yeah point taken. As I said, didn't mean to hate, but weightlifting seems to be one of the few exercises I think u can do a lot of while still staying in relatively poor shape in a more general sense.

Being a heavy runner isn't exactly healthy either.
it's just like being a lifter who only lifts and neglects everything else.
Also, if you aren't exactly built for it or have injuries then running is not even remotely fit or healthy for you.

Yeah ur right. A balanced approach is probably best. I definitely believe cardiovascular fitness is at the top when it comes to physical fitness though, and it's possible to put up heavy weights and still be out of the breath after a flight of stairs. This generally isn't the case with people who practise other forms of exercise or sport.

>Go to front door
>Open it
>Steal nearest bycicle
>Ride to nearest pawn shop
>?????
>make money staying healthy

I'm glad we can agree that I am objectively correct and you have opinions.

Not op, but what is the cheapest set of adjustable dumbbells on the market. I'm ready to move on from the 30s I got as a gift.

Time for Izuku Midoriya training mode?
>inb4 lol chinese cartoon fag

>This
Step 1: Understand that there are 3 target areas and a corresponding arm component for the 2 upper body areas: Anterior Upper body(and triceps,)Posterior Upper body (and biceps,) and Core/Legs.
>Anterior: Front delts, chest, triceps
>Posterior: rear delts, traps, lats, rhomboids, biceps
>Core: Legs, abs, lower back(The "hinge" or "upright against gravity" part of the back muscles.)
Step 2: Do 1 section of the body EVERY DAY whether it be daily push-ups, daily pull-ups, or daily core exercises, best ones being planks and squats for true strength and crunches probably for aesthetics.
>Step 3: rotate the remaining 2 areas into an A day and B day so that you are doing daily exercises and rotating in a second muscle group. You can do full sessions for the A and B groups and 30-minute sessions for the areas you are doing daily. I also highly recommend 1 single exercise for the 30-minute session (I.E. Just flat push-ups.) Of course, change it on a daily basis, but each 30 minute session should revolve around exactly 1 exercise.
Step 4: Changes your daily focus and your A and B groups every 4-6 days so that you experiment with different programs and rep schemes. Also try to transition to weights eventually, but you must do 3 separate days when doing weights like A B and C days for best results. For body-weight training you are fine to doing it the former method though
Step 5: Educate your damn self. That could easily replace step 1.

Wal-mart or amazon. I have walmart adjustable dumbells and they are miserably annoying to change the weight on them. Get a sliding lock clip; definitely not a threaded screw,

Gym membership in my town is like $30 per month.
If you can't spend that much each month to better yourself then just kys poorfag.