youtube.com/watch?v=9LvGiiZyn-M
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27547433/
molmetab.com/article/S2212-8778(17)30239-9/pdf
diagnosisdiet.com/all-meat-diets/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
coach.nine.com.au/2017/08/30/12/03/dont-ditch-fat-for-carbs-study
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

discovermagazine.com/2004/oct/inuit-paradox

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Starting a whole thread for this is just as cunty as the vegans and their pus in cow milk threads.

This meme again?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12535749
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25064579

Not even gonna bother clicking your cucked "studies". Inuit have always been badass carnivores way before them.

@42851885
@42851931
@42852002
Weren't you blown the fuck out 19 minutes ago in the other thread? youtube.com/watch?v=9LvGiiZyn-M

Seal meat stinks so fucking bad though. I have no idea how anyone can eat it.

cute little rabid babies eating meat

inuits are the true master race

>inuit are a myth. let me tell you as a ~~~~VEGAN~~~~ why meat is bad for you.:^)

>@

Yeah.

I fell for that bait. You know, at this point I feel like it's purposeful and anons are posing as newfag militant vegans to make them look stupid.

>@42851885
>@42851931
>@42852002

>>LUNG CANCER is a myth. let me tell you as a ~~~~NON-SMOKING DOCTOR~~~~ why CIGARETTES are bad for you.:^)
8/8
@42852138
Imagine being this new that you can't tell when someone simply doesn't want to give you a (You) to your shitpost

>I tell you meat causes cancer. Please now donate shekels to nutritionfacts.org Thank you much. :^)

@42852141
lurk more, newfag

>@
>@
>@

Except that wasn't a false analogy

It is. Cigarettes aren't essential for survival, but meat is. Just like supplements aren't essential in a balanced omnivorous diet, but in a vegan diet they absolutely are as vegans are 100% susceptible to B12 deficiency without them.

Lol, you must be a vegan falseflagging to make meat eaters look stupid

inactivity causes heart disease not meat

>Lol
>stupid XD
>I showed him
>YASS SLAY QUEEN

>appeal to "newfag"
>can't type out "lurk moar" correctly

:thinking:

Imagine being so new that you give a shit about the (you).

>@

>you have to follow our le a non e-moose traditions to be part of the circlejerk!
Newfag

Vegans btfo yet again

never getting tired of winning

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27547433/

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27547433/
>Refined cargs and sugar are unhealthy
Yeah, no shit
Eat wfpb and you'll be fine

a fucking @!!!

LMAO

Not the point

Those are not H. sapien, dipshit. They're another breed altogether. Like aboriginals. So of course they will thrive on different foods.

>LUNG CANCER is a myth. let me tell you as a ~~~~NON-SMOKING DOCTOR~~~~ why CIGARETTES are bad for you.:^)

If lung cancer is a myth, why would you as a non-smoking doctor tell your patients that cigarettes are bad?

It makes sense that a vegan would shill against meat under the pretense that the Inuit are a myth for their meaty diet, but it doesn't make sense that a non-smoking doctor would be biased towards cigarettes because cancer is a myth.

Analogy fail.

>just like supplements aren't essential in a balanced omnivorous diet

ask me how i know ur IQ is below 100

Supplements aren't essential is a balanced omnivorous diet with meat, dairy, eggs & vegetables. Can you honestly say the same about a vegan diet alone?

You forgot the last thread already?

>Thread archived.
>You cannot reply anymore.

>A decreasing trend in mortality from IHD in Inuit populations undergoing rapid westernization supports the need for a critical rethinking of cardiovascular epidemiology among the Inuit and the role of a marine diet in this population.
Their traditional diet is so bad that their heart disease rates went down after they added western junk food to their diets.

>science is stupid, I'll make up my own reality

You stopped replying after half an hour's worth of floundering.

>innuits
>healthy

LOLOLOL. Sure they die 10 years sooner than everyone else. Sure they have advanced atherosclerotic plaques by the time they're 20. Sure they've never lived past 50 despite being fit and athletic. They're healthy I tell ya!!!! Lololololol

Imagine being dumb enough to fall for the innuit meme. oh god, meat eaters really are this stupid aren't they? they're not pretending...

>poster culture of low-carb diets
>rampant heart disease and universally chubby

>Cigarettes aren't essential for survival, but meat is
>meat
>essential for survival

I'm no vegan cuck, but you're fucking stupid.

jesus fuck you are fucking stupid. even by the shit standards around here you are fucking dumb. a species is not the same thing as a breed, and yes they are homo sapiens you mouth-breeding fucking moron. i don't care if you want to be an edgy internet racist but goddamnit at least get your taxonomy right

Because they eat high lean meats rather than processed disgusting American "meats"

>behold the pinnacle of vegan bodybuilding.

Is this shooped? Literally an ayy lmao

>squeeze pecs tightly
>bean farts

does he apply a special jaundice filter?
because every vegan weirdo i ever met has yellow skin and it just projects impending death

>fermented seal blubber
>lean and unprocessed

did he completely ignore chest for 10 years?

The funny thing about these pics is they were taken when he was a meat eater. I guess this is the physique you get from eating meat.

He looks joocey now

>joocey

they've basically switched physiques now

Yet we cannot see a single pic of Vagina Gainz shirtless. Go on, post some. I dare you.

Who the fuck where a tshirt with their face on it?

>vegans live longer

wtf is wrong with vegan heads? they always look like aliens.

It's because we're so intelligent

Are you implying that dying climbing mount fucking everest is uncommon?

>Their traditional diet is so bad that their heart disease rates went down after they added western junk food to their diets.
Hah yeah you couldn't make this shit up. Eating more like the Standard American Diet has actually made them healthier. Fucking hilarious.

>being this desperate

he has shit genes for chest.. sad, he'd look bretty gud with nicer pecs

meat eaters are going to willfully ignore this fact

nah vg is fat right now.

Look at his arms when he is benching, zero definition.

I would guess he is pushing 230ish. Which makes his lifts even sadder.

>what is bulking

does that have anything to do with being barely benching bodyweight after 10 years of lifting?

No, no it does not.

That thing that vegans can't do without fucking themselves up and is entirely pointless because they don't have the test levels to build anything with it?

He's on steroids now.
And since steroids are an animal byproduct, he's no longer vegan.

Top 10 leading causes of death for vegans:

1) Severe altitude sickness while climbing Mount Everest.

2) Accidentally inhaling a head of broccoli.

3) Being run over while trying to save a pigeon.

4) Death by bean farts.

5) Step on ant, die of grief.

6) Heart failure due to having a diet of deep fried avocados and coconut milk.

7) Acute B12 poisoning from consuming too much fortified soy milk.

8) Eating inactivated almonds for breakfast.

9) Murdered by enraged meatcuck.

10) Suffocation by manboobs.

>he's vegan and so small and weak
>he only barely dwarfs most people irl
>oh he's not weak now? then he's on steroids
>he's not even vegan haha
gotta make up your mind yo

roids are vegan btw

He only had his height and arms which were shit for how long he lifted by the way going for him.
The gains in strength and mass in such a short time after being absolutely shit tier in both before hand are a clear sign of fucking gear use.

They are not.
They are an animal byproduct.
They harvest animals in horrifying ways to get the shit they need for the chinese bathtub chemicals he shoves in his ass.

I ain't sayin he needs no jacked figya, but damn he a skinny-ass nigga.

I know for a fact that test is made from plants, usually soy. Yes, soy, the meatcucks greatest enemy. It's not an animal byproduct.

wrong, roids are vegan

He looks like a normal weight 50 year old man who does tons of light cardio and no other exercise.

oh. ok.

Why, what should he look like, I don't get it. If you don't lift of course you look dyel, this isn't news

HIGH CARB DIET LEADS TO BRAIN INFLAMMATION

We found that consumption of HCHF diets, but not of LCHF diets, increases microgliosis as well as the presence of N(ε)-(Carboxymethyl)-Lysine
(CML), a major AGE, in POMC and NPY neurons of the arcuate nucleus. Neuron-secreted CML binds to both RAGE and ALCAM,
which are expressed on endothelial cells, microglia, and pericytes. On a HCHF diet, mice lacking the RAGE and ALCAM genes displayed less
microglial reactivity and less neovasculature formation in the hypothalamic ARC, and this was associated with significant improvements of
metabolic disorders induced by the HCHF diet.

molmetab.com/article/S2212-8778(17)30239-9/pdf

VEGANS BTFO WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

>vegan mice btfo
man, they got rekt. poor little fuckers

its a sign he started eating more you pathetic idiot

He's a walking skeleton for fucks sake.

You're fucking stupid and I'm done with you.

>he started eating more and therefore gained weight
>that's fucking stupid
ok

this doesnt make any sense

>meme
>diagnosisdiet.com/all-meat-diets/
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>(cont.)

>(cont.)
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us

IS VEGAN KILL NOW?
coach.nine.com.au/2017/08/30/12/03/dont-ditch-fat-for-carbs-study

its probably because the meat is natural without any chemicals added to it, most the meat in the states is from cows that are locked in a barn and force fed gmo filled corn that was grown in pesticide filled fields containing more chemicals
then those cows that have never so much as lived a day are chopped up and shipped across the country and eaten by us, eating it now and then isn't a problem but eating it regularly I doubt all those chemicals are good for us

Literally worse than barneyfag

bump

Not a vegan, but the average lift expectancy of an Inuit is 68 years, so they're not the pinnacle of healthy living. :(

vegans have lost

If you live in Canada, you know that Inuit are no longer hunter-gatherers, they incorporated all sorts of processed shit in their diet, hence life expectancy taking at 68.

Vegans have natural lower test. They are weak and brittle.

I'm pretty sure I quite literally have bigger pecs than him and I started lifting 2 weeks ago